Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

The bulldog jackets aren't the same as the three sukajan, but they're also super cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

bio347 posted:

You can make a pattern that is entirely transparent and place it around your flowers. They won't spread onto it, and it won't disrupt your view of the ground. The only cost is that you lose the sounds and animations of walking on natural ground on those tiles. And also that you have to replace them every time you accidentally kick them away.

Side note, you can change the pattern to be a solid color to help figure out where you've put them, then change it back to be transparent. That helped a lot as I've used them to fence in "natural" areas of flowers.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I skipped a heap of the Toy Day build up because Christmas covid tattoo shop bs but man now I have all these tents for my camping area and like 12 dolls houses and I guess I'm gonna have to make a model village

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Shoehead posted:

I skipped a heap of the Toy Day build up because Christmas covid tattoo shop bs but man now I have all these tents for my camping area and like 12 dolls houses and I guess I'm gonna have to make a model village

There's tiny cars and recipes for tiny trees that look fantastic with the little houses. If you click them the lights turn on!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Reiley posted:

There's tiny cars and recipes for tiny trees that look fantastic with the little houses. If you click them the lights turn on!

There's tiny trees? I was gonna just stunt the growth of some saplings. Where they seasonal?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Shoehead posted:

There's tiny trees? I was gonna just stunt the growth of some saplings. Where they seasonal?
I think they were referring to the festive tabletop tree

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007
I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.
closed

The Clowning fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Dec 26, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Oh gently caress I forgot to check the Jingle stockings yesterday, will the photo still be there if I check now or will I need to TT back to yesterday to get it?

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I think it should still be there but not 100% sure.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Slugworth posted:

I think they were referring to the festive tabletop tree

Damnit there is so much stuff I didn’t get 😕

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Oh gently caress I forgot to check the Jingle stockings yesterday, will the photo still be there if I check now or will I need to TT back to yesterday to get it?

I also forgot to check the stocking yesterday, but got Jingle's picture just fine today upon checking.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

I thought you could still get the festive recipes until like January 5th..?

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007
I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Yeah, I got the Illuminated Present recipe from a balloon today.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Also new seasonal items from nook shopping

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Yeah I just kind of wanted more before Christmas. I've barely gotten any from balloons. Most I have are the ice/snow stuff from Snowboys.

edit: I was hitting balloons on the 5 and 10 quite a bit on the days of this month- but I think I only got 3 holiday DIYs out of them, but shitloads of crap like mini fridges, clay, bells, and other stuff. Here we are after Christmas and I never got the drat christmas tree DIY. :sigh:

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Dec 26, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Also new seasonal items from nook shopping

Yeah I just checked it on a whim a few minutes ago. Getting me a lot of those “Fizzy Apple Juice” glasses.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
As a resident of Spain, I am pleased and horrified to see the PEOPLE CHOKE TO DEATH EVEEY YEAR grapes.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I'm going to have to buy extra donuts and ramen noodles for my restaurant house

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
What the heck I've just got the same bloody candles

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

track day bro! posted:

What the heck I've just got the same bloody candles

Wrong place. Check the Nook Shopping portion of the ABD in the Residential Services building. In the special goods section, there should be a calendar tab at the top where you can order seasonal items. Right now there should be four things for New Years: Sparkling Cider, Twelve Grape Dish, Berliner and New Year's Noodles. There are also other things depending on which hemisphere you're in. An Aurora Wall and Midwinter Sweater for Northern Hemisphere or a Sunflower Rug for Southern Hemisphere.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Zuzie posted:

Wrong place. Check the Nook Shopping portion of the ABD in the Residential Services building. In the special goods section, there should be a calendar tab at the top where you can order seasonal items. Right now there should be four things for New Years: Sparkling Cider, Twelve Grape Dish, Berliner and New Year's Noodles. There are also other things depending on which hemisphere you're in. An Aurora Wall and Midwinter Sweater for Northern Hemisphere or a Sunflower Rug for Southern Hemisphere.

Ah good info. Thanks!

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Shoehead posted:

They're little festive trees from the balloon sets

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Reiley posted:

They're little festive trees from the balloon sets

I weirdly haven't seen a balloon all day!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Okay, so we put our Museum at the top of a three-tier platform through the construction thing. We have a path to our museum that is wider than the staircase. Is there any way to change this?

pech
Jul 19, 2004

My Southern Hemisphere island is selling turnips for the next 1 hour or so. There’s like 30 DIY recipes at the entrance. Help yourself to flowers and fruit.

I have phoebe in boxes too

Code in pgs

pech fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Dec 27, 2020

RPGsArts
Oct 25, 2020

Pet Portraits and Custom Commissions
Last two days of Christmas cheer on Sapphire! The island has been decorated from head to toe with the finest of Holiday decorations. Please help yourself to one wrapped present (green or red), laying around the island. Also, be sure to find Santa for a photo op! He’ll be in his house (marked on the map) waiting for you. And don’t miss the holiday parade along the beaches! A huge thank you and shout out to everyone who donated to this large project. Couldn’t have done it without you!!

I’m thrilled to open this for you. Takes around a half hour to see everything. Leave us a board post if you enjoyed your visit!

Welcome to Winter Wonderland!

Code in PGS thread.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Jesus how do you make those Christmas trees. Those are so great

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Okay, so we put our Museum at the top of a three-tier platform through the construction thing. We have a path to our museum that is wider than the staircase. Is there any way to change this?

Sadly no. The museum entrance is three tiles wide and the staircases are two tiles wide. You could maybe terraform so that the staircase is placed sideways and you then turn at the top to walk onto the path to the museum? If it's head-on it's always going to look weird.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Jesus how do you make those Christmas trees. Those are so great

It's a balloon DIY, Illuminated Tree, all the illuminated decorations can be customised in a bunch of colours.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Nope. This isn't possible for your home, either. I'm glad I don't have OCD, because this all bothers me to this day...

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Hello I just found out that Takashi Miike, the director of Audition, Visitor Q and Ichi The Killer, played the voice of Pascal in the Animal Crossing movie that came out in 2006

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Hey just wondering if anyone is about and fancies letting me explore some islands
My friend code is 6440-5709-1606

My island is pretty empty and I'm getting bored now booooooo

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Opening up for a bit while I clean! Lots of DIYs and other freebies, including some stuff from Kicks, on the Eastern beach (please excuse the ugly jail bars). Help yourself to anything you like on that beach!

Nook's has the celebratory candles in light wood with white, green, red, and candles, plus an imperial lantern, a stadiometer, a table setting, and unlimited tambourines and magazines. Kind of rhymes.

Able's has mummy masks, sweetheart dresses, argyle sweaters, energetic sweater, faux shearling coats, Prince's tunics, upcycled skirts, peacoat and skirt combos, sweetheart dresses, and bear costumes, among other items.

Enjoy the island! Buy anything! I love messages on the message board. I'll be AFK.

closed!F

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 27, 2020

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Opening up for the first time in a long time. Boston is open while pick up the place. Buy anything from Nooks and water my plants if you feel like it.
2Y9VB

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Does anyone have all the color variants of the holiday toys?

I'll like to grope touch them for my catalog.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hippeaux is Frasier, Chadder is Niles. Though their houses might be the other way around.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Hello I just found out that Takashi Miike, the director of Audition, Visitor Q and Ichi The Killer, played the voice of Pascal in the Animal Crossing movie that came out in 2006

I'm surprised they haven't done another or at least a mini series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJCHVaj4Axw

one day

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Opening up for a bit while I clean! Lots of DIYs and other freebies, including some stuff from Kicks, on the Eastern beach (please excuse the ugly jail bars). Help yourself to anything you like on that beach!

Nook's has the celebratory candles in light wood with white, green, red, and candles, plus an imperial lantern, a stadiometer, a table setting, and unlimited tambourines and magazines. Kind of rhymes.

Able's has mummy masks, sweetheart dresses, argyle sweaters, energetic sweater, faux shearling coats, Prince's tunics, upcycled skirts, peacoat and skirt combos, sweetheart dresses, and bear costumes, among other items.

Enjoy the island! Buy anything! I love messages on the message board. I'll be AFK.

Dodo Code: DSVPF

My god... it's full of flowers!

Cute island and thanks for the DIY recipes :)

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

YOU CAN HOLD THE FIZZY APPLE JUICE AND TOAST WITH IT

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

But you have to choose between ordering it or donuts and they're only on sale for a week :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I thought if you ordered it once it should be available in the catalogue? No?