Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Granola hippies aren’t leftists if anything they are apolitical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

Granola hippie morons could be paranoid about 5G because idiots abound everywhere, but no leftist whom I've ever met has mentioned it.

Lots of granola hippie morons are reactionaries that have nothing to do with left politics.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Trump signs COVID-19 relief bill with $600 stimulus checks

The worm has turned, repeat the worm has turned!

quote:

To: CodeToad
So much for America First.

13 posted on 12/27/2020, 6:25:56 PM by cowboyusa (America Cowboy up!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: conservative98
So Pakistan gets their millions? Smithsonian gets their billion?? Why even make a fuss about this if you were going to sign it??? Just another Trump disappointment

25 posted on 12/27/2020, 6:27:43 PM by stuck_in_new_orleans ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rintintin
There was never something else. Nobody funded the swamp more than President Trump.

40 posted on 12/27/2020, 6:32:06 PM by Theoria (I should never have surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

If he can’t turn around the election then I have to say President Trump leaves with a whimper, not a bang.

I had so hoped otherwise.

61 posted on 12/27/2020, 6:39:33 PM by mrsmith (US MEDIA: " Every 'White' cop is a criminal! And all the 'non-white' criminals saints!")

quote:

To: marktwain
He signed it.
The ‘redlined’ items may be impounded for 45 days.
Unless both Houses of Congress agree to drop the ‘redlined’ items that money must then be spent.

This is awful for the President.

68 posted on 12/27/2020, 6:42:30 PM by mrsmith (US MEDIA: " Every 'White' cop is a criminal! And all the 'non-white' criminals saints!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All
So, Pakistan gets our tax money for their transgender surgeries????? WTF

82 posted on 12/27/2020, 6:49:48 PM by Fawn ("My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

quote:

Well I think it is good that Donald “never again”Trump has only a few more weeks to damage the country. Is beyond embarrassing that he signs the bill giving aid to illegal aliens, limiting border wall construction, sending billions of arms dollars to foreign countries, and worse. How many times has he said he wouldn’t do this? Maybe this is his inauguration gift to Biden?

103 posted on 12/27/2020, 7:03:32 PM by Reno89519 (Buy American, Hire American! End All Worker Visa Programs. Replace Visa Workers w/ American Worker)

quote:

To: mrsmith
It appears he folded like a cheap suit .
Leaves us with a massive debt and whimpering .
Boy he really went out looking like a powerless fool
letting the Globalist Uniparty Senate win big and kicking him one more time going out the door.
Good olde Uniparty Steve M his trusted advisor showed us Congress owned him and he sucked Trump pretty good .
Not a pretty exit .
Sad and pathetic actually .

him

108 posted on 12/27/2020, 7:05:45 PM by ncalburt (Gop DC Globalist)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 86 | View Replies]

quote:

Sadly Trump has been a Bust...

125 posted on 12/27/2020, 7:15:29 PM by dpetty121263

quote:

To: Hostage
i knew this was going to happen, first the 600$ bill with all the pork is signed.

then piloshi will get a 2000$ bill passed because they will use any excuse to give out ‘free’ money.

the dems get everything they wanted. we got raped.

129 posted on 12/27/2020, 7:17:40 PM by VAFreedom (Wuhan Pneumonia-Made by CCP, Copyright Xi Jingping)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Arcadian Empire
This treasonous bill, as one of his last acts, will forever mark failure. And likely serve as starting point for Biden to undue much of his actions and show how much was just talk.

185 posted on 12/27/2020, 7:50:23 PM by Reno89519 (Buy American, Hire American! End All Worker Visa Programs. Replace Visa Workers w/ American Worker)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 115 | View Replies]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Wait the museum?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
:lol:

This is honestly a gift for their collective psyche: by this simple betrayal it is possible to logically disavow him as not a True Conservative.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait the museum?

Yeah, the latest COVID build included 10 figures for the Smithsonian Institute, a handful of foreign aid line items, and cash for several other things to which the right takes exception.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I’m 110% in favour of my tax dollars paying for trans healthcare in Pakistan tbqh

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The omnibus bill also included a half billion for Israel and a bunch of goodies for the MIC, iirc.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I’m 110% in favour of my tax dollars paying for trans healthcare in Pakistan tbqh

Uh I don't think what Pakistan does qualifies as "trans healthcare".

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Neo_Crimson posted:

Uh I don't think what Pakistan does qualifies as "trans healthcare".

I was referring to the freeper headcanon posted above, not reality

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Granola hippie morons could be paranoid about 5G because idiots abound everywhere, but no leftist whom I've ever met has mentioned it.

I've dealt with one; an older guy who was coming at it not out of having heard specific problems about it, but more out of a general distrust of new technology and 'look at all these other cities around the world who are leery about 5G rollouts, why are we okay with Melbourne going through with ours before Science has deemed it okay'. This was before all the specific weird conspiracies about it rolled in, though.

I mostly managed to quiet him by actually finding the science about it, which was generally 'no we aren't 100% sure it's safe, but we're close in all reasonable ways, and if it's not then it isn't 5G at fault, it's that we haven't reached 100% conclusions about Wi-Fi as a whole'.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 28, 2020

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Im 110% in favour of my tax dollars paying for trans healthcare in Pakistan tbqh

What about our healthcare though? I know a lot of ladies who'd be down for a government funded Orchi, and dudes getting something off their chests.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I had a moment today that reminded me of this thread.

I was born in Nashville and moved to Portland three or so years ago. My family back in Tennessee is extremely conservative.

Thanks to the bomb, cell phones were down Christmas and Boxing Day so I didn't get to talk to my family in Tennessee. Today, I finally got through to my mother -

Mom - "What do you think about ANTIFA burning down your city? Are you able to go out?"

:stare: - "That's not even remotely what's happening here."

Mom - "ANTIFA almost burnt our entire (Nashville) downtown!"

:stare: - "I'm pretty sure that bomb was just a random guy committing suicide"

Mom - "Oh, not that. They almost burnt it down a couple weeks before the bomb."

:stare: - ":stare:"

God only knows what Freepy corners of the internet her "intel" is from.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think it is more a general conviction that there must be an endless horde of screaming barbarians outside the walls, the walls being "wherever I currently am"

Basically the infinite hitlers hypothesis but it's antifas, who are also hitlers somehow.

https://twitter.com/zachweiner/status/448482154377252864

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Manuel Calavera posted:

What about our healthcare though? I know a lot of ladies who'd be down for a government funded Orchi, and dudes getting something off their chests.

I don't think anyone (reasonable) is arguing it being a zero-sum situation where it's either aid for American trans-folks vs Pakistani trans-folks. I'd be absolutely shocked if someone was pro helping trans people in Pakistan and not in the US or anywhere else.

The only way I can understand your post is as a condemnation of US health-care and how we're poo poo at trans-rights which yeah we super suck at those. The latter point I very much agree with but I had to do some guesswork to hypothesize it's what you might've meant. And that's really a problem with our domestic support and has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

The great unpersoning of Trump has begun, you love to see it.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Deptfordx posted:

The great unpersoning of Trump has begun, you love to see it.

What do you think he's going to become? RINO traitor? Antifa Plant? Deep State Soldier? Leftist False Flag?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Former Democrat, definite New York liberal.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
It has been, is, and always will be:

"He was no true conservative."

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
:downsbravo:

quote:

To: ransomnote
ITEM LINE VETO!!!!!

Finally!

A president with the balls to finally do it

64 posted on 12/27/2020, 10:14:36 PM by Mr. K (No consequence of repealing obamacare is worse than obamacare itself)

Also, I am very unclear about the causality of events here. We cancel the national debt, which somehow...mass deaths.

quote:

If something is impossible to do then it will not be done.
The debt WILL be canceled, thus everything that will flow from that massive bankruptcy will happen and nothing can stop it.

They will never use the term "bankruptcy". The blatantly false nomenclature decided upon will seek to obscure their responsibility and foist the shame and guilt due them onto others.

When someday the dust finally settles, after many millions of helpless people have succumbed and died perhaps there will at last be an honest and sober assessment of what caused the disaster... perhaps it will lead to a re-birth of liberty and plenty. They are a sad lot, those responsible for selling the future out for easy money...and truth be told most of us are at least junior members of this loathsome group.

All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

May our children forgive us and may God grant us mercy for our failures. I pray to God that we can pass through these interesting times with minimal suffering and by some divine grace avoid world war.

I say pray and prepare my FRiends...and above all, pray some more.

120 posted on 12/27/2020, 11:44:20 PM by Bobalu (Trump Confirms He Will Be Able To Ban Twitter Starting January)
:dehumanize:

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
TheDonald is starting to crack a little https://thedonald.win/p/11RNy25CHk/statement-from-the-president/c/

quote:

Sometimes you have to take a loss to earn a win. I'm confident there's more to this than we understand.

Be demoralized if Biden gets in on the 20th. Until then, hold hope.

quote:

"sometimes" BRO we've been taking nothing but loses all of 2020 wtf are you talking about lol

quote:

Yeah, no poo poo. I'm so sick of all the people saying "that was part of the plan" or explaining away losses as wins. We just got raped in the election, and no one is doing jack poo poo. Congress ain't going to fix this on Jan 6th, and tweeting about it all the time sure as hell won't. Trump should've flat out vetoed this bill. I'm just about at the point where I'm done giving a gently caress.

quote:

Guess we're due a pretty big win then.
Normally "doomer" posts like these would be downvoted into oblivion, instead these are being upvoted

This exchange continues:

quote:

Go gently caress yourself. Trump's fought pretty valiantly, resisted shut downs, re-opened our economy and pushed to continually re-open. Our economy is on much better footing than Europe or our neighbors to the north, while the media goes non-stop on him and blames him for everything. I will take his reforms to the military and to removing critical race theory and a lot of other bullshit.

If you want to be a total butthurt pussy then go back to Reddit. This forum is for adults with the balls to support Trump and not fair-weather supporters and shills that whine and cry when everything doesn't go there way.

quote:

Lol wtf are you even talking about.

quote:

I'm talking about you being a whiney, butthurt pussy. You man the gently caress up or you take your whiney, loser rear end home. This isn't a place for pussies that whine. You sound like a butthurt Hillary supporter with how much you claim your side has lost, get lost, loser, go back to Reddit with the other whiners.

quote:

Fair enough, trust the plan, I'm suree it'll all work out perfectly, no need to question anything. The plan must be trustes without question

quote:

You're in for a rough wake-up call. I once supported Trump with as much fervor as you, hell I VOTED for him, but at some point it's time to start paying attention.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
:sickos:

This is going to be a harvest long in coming and oh so ripe.

td is going to break horribly, and I'm here for it.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

By the way, I'm totally fine with TD.win getting posted here too, Freep is fairly low volume these days and it's kind of cool to see the different flavors of crazy.

Did HillaryIs44.com have a dedicated thread or were they posted here in Freep also? I can't remember.

I wonder if TD will continue to exist for long past January. It'll last at least as long as the idea of Trump being an antipresident due to arise from the ashes in 2024 remains viable.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This will probably turn out to be wrong, but I predict trump will become a distant memory within months of Biden becoming president. Nobody likes a loser.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Zwabu posted:

I wonder if TD will continue to exist for long past January. It'll last at least as long as the idea of Trump being an antipresident due to arise from the ashes in 2024 remains viable.

It's pivoting to become a hub for more generalized alt-right cults under different .win subdomains. They just invited a spinoff of r/conspiracy into the fold.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Thedonald.win: there is still always more and it is somehow even worse

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

What makes this stupid funny is becaue they always bitch about government handouts. Now they bitch because the government doesn't hand out enough

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Karma Comedian posted:

Someone post the cube

The cube is life.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sarcastr0 posted:

:downsbravo:

Also, I am very unclear about the causality of events here. We cancel the national debt, which somehow...mass deaths.

:dehumanize:

I think they mean the country will default and go into a bankruptcy spiral and collapse .

Which besides not being how that works I have no idea why it’s so disjointed

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Erenthal posted:

The cube is life.

:stare:

What in the unholy gently caress is that?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
From a couple days back
Anthony Quinn Warner Named as Nashville Bombing Person of Interest

quote:

To: All
My first unsubstantiated, gut check, thought...

Amongst obvious civilian connectivity problems —

Me thinks someone just royally screwed up a critical central ATT - NSA *node/junction.

Let’s back up a little here —

“Possible” Unknown relational factors over the past couple of months:

#1. Third major election fraud Coup/overthrow attempt (this time relying on Ft.Detrick (Fauci-Gates)/Chinese COVID economic and election set-up) through massive “Foreign AND Domestic” coordination and finance of the US election, involving *DNC leadership (at least), coordinateing with MSS money and rogue IC elements of DHS, CISA, CIA, DOJ/FBI, etc...
#2. Kreb (CISA director), and at least a dozen other high profile IC and Pentagon officials fired (including CFR Kinsinger, Albright) Multiple DHS, CISA, CIA other fed agency individuals caught helping set up massive election fraud and foreign penetration
#3. AG/DOJ Barr gone
#4. Gen. Flynn full pardon AND now direct counsel to Trump
#5. 70,000 member SOCOM Command segregated from Pentagon command, and directly placed under Miller (White House)
#6. *Some type of IC (CIA/NSA) vs EUCOM (Army) scrap/raid over recent Paragon (Russian GRU, Komarov) related purchase of SCYTL/Dominion US election servers near Wiesbaden (15 miles West of Frankfurt) Germany.
#7. *SolarWinds Federal raid on massive foreign penetration of US Government agencies (including election related) data/server center in Austin, Texas.
#8. Election related “packets” were tracked to and from *China, North Korea, *Russia, Serbia, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, Germany, Spain, Britain, and Canada
#9. President Trump quietly sends large scale DOD coordinated efforts (including Miller’s SOCOM and big navy) throughout Latin America (both NORTHCOM and SOUTHCOM/Venezuela, Guatamala, Nicaragua), EUCOM, and CENTCOM AOR’S)
#10. President Trump significantly expands 2018 emergency National Security EO’s NOVEMBER 11th (ish)

134 posted on 12/26/2020, 4:46:19 PM by patriotfury ((May the fleas of a thousand camels occupy mo' ham mads tents!) )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

:ironicat:

quote:

To: PghBaldy
“Is there a legal reason why instead of the FBI giving the name, someone(s) leaks it to CBS News?”

The FBI and press need to coordinate the narrative. “Disgruntled Trump supporter, white supremacist, racist, right wing republican, NRA member.”

All the usual stuff. Anything they can use to further clamp down on our freedom and begin persecuting trump supporters in earnest.

17 posted on 12/26/2020, 12:54:38 PM by Organic Panic (Flinging poo is not a valid argument)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Organic Panic
Yep.

They will take us individually on some kind of charges and I fear we will go quietly into that good night.

Typing doesn’t win wars.

140 posted on 12/26/2020, 6:16:55 PM by dp0622 (Tried a coup, a fake tax story, tramp slander, Russia nonsense, impeachment and a virus. They lost.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

That had to be a great dinner table conversation.

quote:

To: yesthatjallen
Off topic question:

If now they are allowed to use Google maps and Google earth to help solve crimes, why couldn’t they in the OJ Simpson case? (I know, with jury nullification, satellite videos of OJ’s car at Bundy that night might not have made a difference.) But we used to discuss exactly this at the time, because it was known that sat videos of everywhere were then available.

147 posted on 12/26/2020 6:38:21 PM PST by Yaelle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Yaelle
Because google and commercial satellites did not exist when OJ killed his wife.

150 posted on 12/26/2020 6:43:03 PM PST by Vermont Lt (We have entered "Insanity Week." Act accordingly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 147 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Vermont Lt
No, they did, my family and I discussed it extensively. It may have been used primarily for national security but it was common knowledge or my layman cousins and I would not have had multiple conversations that “someone knows.” We knew then that you could see relatively small details on earth from orbit.

155 posted on 12/26/2020 7:08:01 PM PST by Yaelle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 150 | View Replies ]

:tinfoil: The military silenced him with a fuel air explosion because he got too close to the truth!

quote:

To: Valpal1
Watch this video at 3 seconds you see a cloud form in front of that white car which was the center of the explosion
https://twitter.com/QueenofClubsIII/status/1342929296977842176
Here is a military version of a fuel air explosion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGQ-2hMjN4

160 posted on 12/26/2020, 8:37:30 PM by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 159 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Steve Van Doorn
I see no such thing and of course, the other cars are not obliterated, but the RV is. Because the explosives were inside of it just like both the recording and the authorities said.

162 posted on 12/26/2020 8:50:30 PM PST by Valpal1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 160 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Valpal1
said, "the other cars are not obliterated, but the RV is."
That is how Fuel air explosions work. They are high explosive with low penetration. The RV isn't built like a car.
Watch the video again before the blast. What you're looking for is a cloud which is directly in front of the white car. It looks like a gas spreading out then an igniter went off.
The reason the RV is more damaged other then the way it's built it caught fire the car did not. Do you have something to show that the explosion was where the RV was located?

169 posted on 12/26/2020 10:11:47 PM PST by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 162 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Steve Van Doorn
The RV was not more “damaged”. It was obliterated. You realized the investigators can tell from the damage to the area and the bits left where the explosion occurred?

You are also proposing that ALL the eyewitnesses and investigators and experts are either wrong or lying.

Sort of like the democrats denying all the evidence of election fraud are wrong/lies and Biden won fair and square.

176 posted on 12/27/2020 11:55:20 AM PST by Valpal1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 169 | View Replies ]

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xiahou Dun posted:

I don't think anyone (reasonable) is arguing it being a zero-sum situation where it's either aid for American trans-folks vs Pakistani trans-folks. I'd be absolutely shocked if someone was pro helping trans people in Pakistan and not in the US or anywhere else.

The only way I can understand your post is as a condemnation of US health-care and how we're poo poo at trans-rights which yeah we super suck at those. The latter point I very much agree with but I had to do some guesswork to hypothesize it's what you might've meant. And that's really a problem with our domestic support and has nothing to do with Pakistan.

I'd just be down for a government funded Orchi, that's all :v:. Also yeah our healthcare does suck. Didn't mean anything deeper with my post. Apologies, comrade.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

kik2dagroin posted:

From a couple days back

All of patriotfury's post is in English yet it's as incomprehensible to me as if it were written in French.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Zwabu posted:

By the way, I'm totally fine with TD.win getting posted here too, Freep is fairly low volume these days and it's kind of cool to see the different flavors of crazy.

Did HillaryIs44.com have a dedicated thread or were they posted here in Freep also? I can't remember.

Yeah I greatly appreciate both FR and TD excerpts

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Alctel posted:

Yeah I greatly appreciate both FR and TD excerpts

Something has to fill the void that was left by Dale Reed. I think FR content dropped by 25% based on not having him alone.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Things That Definitely Happened In Real Life, courtesy of TheDonald

From anyone who wears a mask in any profile pic is a cuck and should be treated accordingly

quote:

We need targeted ROAST campaigns , since these LIBTARDS do the opposite, ROAST peoplle for NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING. gently caress THEM. Its time we FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

quote:

Actually, I start demanding lefties get at least twenty-five feet away from me to social distance, then I tell them to stop yelling, since there is a chance droplets will fly out of their masks. I call it an abundance of caution asking them to shut the gently caress up and leave my sight.

quote:

Interesting, with me and my MASKFRONTATIONS, its IRONIC that the LEFTIES try to get close to me with there Sheep muzzle and Even after I redpill them on the facts of 6% COVID DEATHS FROM COVID ONLY ( far less then seasonal flu ), those retards still keep mentioning " muh 300k, so when they say to mask up

I tell them. MAKE ME. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. They get all scared, and then I say " i've been at a lot of parties and touched a lot of door handles, then proceed to touch door knobs, and get close to them, and they FREAK OUT "

quote:

I will publicly mock and ridicule anyone exhibiting lefty commie traits. I'm going to call anyone who identifies as liberal a racist, and I'm going to lay it on thick.

quote:

I even see people wearing them in their cars even when they’re alone. I can’t stand to wear one over 30 seconds. I put it on to enter Walmart, and rip it off before I even grab a cart. The sign doesn’t say anything about wearing it continuously. Lol.

quote:

Mask trolling is the best option if you absolutely have to gointo businesses that make a fuss about it. Welding helmets, military gas masks, Klan hoods, the Atomwaffen skull mask, or the classic plague doctor regalia all get entertaining reactions out of the mask fags.

quote:

This. I've been wearing a metal gladiator mask around for months and I get all sorts of reactions. I'm trying to inspire more people to join me but so far no luck.

quote:

"All that is required for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing."

EVERYONE remove the masks.

Business owners here are racking up 1,000's in fines a day by remaining open. Police chain the doors shut, and they snap open the chains and re-open.

Do not pay the fines. Let them lock everyone up. The system can't handle that, by a long shot.

It is all bullshit, and WE are the ones tolerating it. STOP IT. TODAY.

TAKE A STAND, or be a cuck. It really is as simple as that. Doing the right thing is hard. Be hard, or be soft, be a cuck. That is how they want you to feel, powerless. You are Not. I am Not. We are Not.

Be polite, Be civil, but do not wear the mask.

quote:

One of my hobbies lately is walking in wearing a mask but then peeling it off to "take selfies" so I can watch the unicorn faggots that work minimum wage in my state melt down into a puddle of "excoothemeee thirrrrr"

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
Wow. Imagine your entire identity revolving around the singular trait of looking like a shitbag online. :allears:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
lol those libs get so mad when I wear things that are from an explicitly neo Nazi group!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Twelve by Pies posted:

lol those libs get so mad when I wear things that are from an explicitly neo Nazi group!
The amount that people will sacrifice in order to get a hypothetical emotional reaction from a stated enemy group never fails to astound me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Looks like the House just passed a stand alone bill to increase the stimulus checks to $2000. I'm sure when the GOP absolutely fails to move forward on that Freep will realize they were wrong and reconsider their positions, right?

*crickets*