Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
After Christmas bump featuring rock sensation Simple Plan

I don’t know how to pull video from Instagram, but Simple Plan guy was also in these, congratulating Nathen on being the worlds youngest Scooby Doo licensee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Yummy cow based food.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Lt. Cock posted:

After Christmas bump featuring rock sensation Simple Plan

I don’t know how to pull video from Instagram, but Simple Plan guy was also in these, congratulating Nathen on being the worlds youngest Scooby Doo licensee.

I think I've ascended into Nirvana

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m pretty pissed no one answered “zoinks”

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

I’m pretty pissed no one answered “zoinks”

Jikes!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
All I know about Simple Plan is that they’re yet another ultra-angsty pop-punk band whose songs are all about personal drama and how lovely life is, and it’s like they never mentally grew past 11th grade. Quebec-based Linkin Park knockoffs, pretty much.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Agent Escalus posted:

All I know about Simple Plan is that they’re yet another ultra-angsty pop-punk band whose songs are all about personal drama and how lovely life is, and it’s like they never mentally grew past 11th grade. Quebec-based Linkin Park knockoffs, pretty much.

They are closer to something like Blink 182 than Linkin Park. 3 chords, whining about girls and that high pitched Green Day/blink 182 angry teenager sound. First radio song of theirs I remember was “I’d do Anything” and it hasn’t held up well. I dunno maybe they’ve changed their sound since then.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I think we're all saying that it would not be mindblowing if they did that

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A FROZEN LASAGNA INTO THE OVEN. ITS BIG COW LASAGNA AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, GARFIELD. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I FOLD THE BOX ONTO A TISSUE BOX OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY'VE EATEN THE WORLD'S BEST FARM TO TABLE LASAGNA. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

idk how much longer it'll be up and idk how to save them but garfieldeats' instagram story showing a preview of the 'documentary' featuring nathen being a dick to his employees

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Killingyouguy! posted:

idk how much longer it'll be up and idk how to save them but garfieldeats' instagram story showing a preview of the 'documentary' featuring nathen being a dick to his employees

Someone archive this stat please! I’m on mobile and can’t.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

That video sure is something

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Is the garf eats reality show back? Is Devon back?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Killingyouguy! posted:

There's a bunch of videos, on multiple Insta accounts. What's the title of this video? And is it posted on the garfieldeatsapp account, the nathenmazri account, or on some other account?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

There's a bunch of videos, on multiple Insta accounts. What's the title of this video? And is it posted on the garfieldeatsapp account, the nathenmazri account, or on some other account?

It was the story thing on the GarfieldEats account

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This
https://instagram.com/stories/garfieldeatsapp/2473670079232108103?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1ok8qqqwhc66h

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
https://i.imgur.com/llrEY1n.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/mbZCkid.mp4

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

:psyduck:

God bless those incredibly patient employees

Also lol at him clearly trying very hard to stay in knockoff gordon ramsay mode despite the rest of the "cast" openly chuckling at how loving absurd the whole thing is.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

"Just buy two and put them on top of each other"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJW0rZGpGiv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Why would you stop at 2?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

pseudanonymous posted:

Why would you stop at 2?

last time we tried that, God made everyone speak a different language

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
i prefer to just fold my big cow lasagna over itself until it reaches my desired thickness

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I TRIED NATHEN!

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
https://twitter.com/scoobyeats/status/1343676526726963201?s=21

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
nathen is still playing that "youngest licensee of <franchise>" card but sooner or later it's simply going to run out

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Fur20 posted:

nathen is still playing that "youngest licensee of <franchise>" card but sooner or later it's simply going to run out

First experience with rich entitled failsons I see.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Fur20 posted:

Youngest Scooby Doo licensee in Canada.

I look forward to an increasing number of qualifiers

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Youngest LGBT franchise licensee in the greater Saskatchewan Area wearing increasingly awful yet expensive suits

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fur20 posted:

Not if he makes sure nobody else gets another licnese.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i had a dream last night that I came across two people that I knew in some way, excitedly talking to each other, and then to me about how I "had" to see this crazy poo poo. ...and after a bunch of buildup, it turned out to be Nathan and Garfield and I got to break it to 'em about this thread and how, in fact, the dream was dead. That Scoob was on the way.

Much like we all have, they began to move through the various stage of grief. So Nathan's got the 'dreams of a sleep deprived midwestern middle-age-white-boys' demo right where she wants them, apparently.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Garfgrief

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ok so sure is something:

Unfortunately, there just aren't that many mysterious grocery stores out there.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

'DONE WITH THE CAT, IT'S TIME FOR THE DOG' - Nathen Mazri

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Just threw Garfield in the trash like a used condom. Are you not entertaged?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
FEED FARM 2 PLATE SCOOBY-DOO FOOD TO EVERY HUMAN

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

At least someone's thinking about the future generations of tomorrow

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm still not really clear on what Scooby Eats actually is. Is it a branding thing? Is there a restaurant or is it strictly supplying these products to stores?

quote:

#Entergaging food
At Scooby-Doo EATS, we care about the healthy habits of the future generations of tomorrow. #eat #farm2plate
The vision of #Scoobydooeats is to stay and grow for 25 more years along with #WarnerBros and our valued #farmers supporting our mission. #zoinks

25 more years? What?

quote:

Hurry 🏃‍♂️ #RuhRoh!
The List closes January 1st #2021... #zoinks!
Subscribe now with your email 📧 only to be invited to the VIP press launch at 🚜 our farm for Scooby-Doo EATS full if surprises , meets & greets, 😮 and gifts 🎁 or you can also just sit back and enjoy the action LIVE 🎬 right here.
You still must get notified:
》Subscribe now 😉 https://www.scoobyeats.com
#newyear #scoobydoo #ScoobyEATS #food #fun

His FARM? He owns a loving farm now?

Edit: So I tried to sign up for his email thing here and surprise! I'm already signed up - presumably because he just ported over his whole contact database from Garfield Eats. Even weirder, I went into password recovery and for some reason it lists and address below the recovery form:

quote:

For security, we've sent an email to your inbox that contains a link to update your preferences.
ScoobyEATS
4000 Warner Boulevard
Los Angeles, Burbank 91522

That's literally just the address to Warner Studios right? What the gently caress?

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jan 5, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The more I poke around this Instagram, the weirder it gets. There's a lot to unpack here:

1) Nathen now has a partner I guess?

2) 50-60% of sales go back to farms? So is Scoobyeats just a middleman?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Frank Frank posted:

quote:

Hurry 🏃‍♂️ #RuhRoh!
The List closes January 1st #2021... #zoinks!
Subscribe now with your email 📧 only to be invited to the VIP press launch at 🚜 our farm for Scooby-Doo EATS full if surprises , meets & greets, 😮 and gifts 🎁 or you can also just sit back and enjoy the action LIVE 🎬 right here.
You still must get notified:
》Subscribe now 😉 https://www.scoobyeats.com
#newyear #scoobydoo #ScoobyEATS #food #fun

His FARM? He owns a loving farm now?

I can’t help but think my phone is trying to save me from myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

Just threw Garfield in the trash like a used condom. Are you not entertaged?

Didn't he have a passion for Garfield like.. up until a day ago and loved Garfield and it was so meaningful to his life and his life story and ...