Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

well why not posted:

gladys on in about 10, what's the guess on numbers? calling it'll be single digits, maybe 9 cases.

wonder if sportsbet offers odds on the rona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

5 cases :getin:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

and they're cancelling NYE poo poo ... ??

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7LM0bPi48

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

I see Greta Van Fleet's sideproject is really taking off

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
thread in a post xmas torpor like that possum in the donut box

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

thought the frangipani coming in looked nice, had my partner stand near it and took a picture that turned into a gif for some reason.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

Carlos Lantana posted:

thread in a post xmas torpor like that possum in the donut box

I love that possum, they're my hero

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Zazi posted:

thought the frangipani coming in looked nice, had my partner stand near it and took a picture that turned into a gif for some reason.

Has an Australian gothic thing going on

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Getting some envy

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Huge shoutout to those plastic tubs. I use em for everything

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Zazi posted:

iPhone live photo? It's a nice pic!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Huge shoutout to those plastic tubs. I use em for everything

Misso gets them for free from work, so I have planters for days

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

loving hell

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The whole situation is a complete dogs breakfast. They've cancelled the crowds to stop a potential super spreader event, but it's still ok to go into the city as long as you're going to someones house? What about all the public transport to and from the city on the night?

I was originally planning on going to a friends place in the city, but it might be shifting out into the suburbs.
Even then I'm not super comfortable atm, because it feels like there's just a bunch of underlying cases spread across the city atm that is going to explode in a week or so.

My gut is telling me to just straight up cancel NYE plans

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Infinitum posted:

My gut is telling me to just straight up cancel NYE plans

This is the correct answer.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

So birds of prey have been snatching up whole chooks around here which is both horrifying and loving rad as hell. Thanks nature. Thature.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Nam Taf posted:

iPhone live photo? It's a nice pic!

nah my Pixel just takes gifs sometimes instead of pictures and I don't know why, but thank you I thought so.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Good morning thread, s'garnon?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Doing some whipper snippering around my American and then planting out a freakishly large mulberry bush and a banana tree

E: me and the boys

Jezza of OZPOS fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Dec 29, 2020

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
sculpting large insects for a kids playground in WA

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Doing a fair bit of gently caress all I reckon.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

3 cases! Low tests tho :eyepop:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
NYE is the worst "holiday" of the year imo

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

worst holiday and the worst people get psyched for it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

well why not posted:

worst holiday and the worst people get psyched for it

i would say there's a decent argument for both australia day and melbourne cup day (in VIC anyway) being stiff competition for this but yeah, having served piss for over a decade I can't say NYE isn't a wretched fuckwit infested bacchanal of the absolute worst aspects of our society. I've busted a lot of people having sex in those years but I think the messiest poo poo involving the most unattractive people all revolve around NYE

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
melbourne cup day is worst people

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Bring back tazos you cowards

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Horse racing can get hosed but getting the day off in early November is good, most people don't "celebrate" the race so the messy pissed people are mostly in Flemington. NYE is bad because people load a bunch of stupid expectations on it and there's no feast component to go along with the drinking.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Horse torture is terrible sure but it doesn’t afflict the whole country as strongly

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

bowmore posted:

melbourne cup day is worst people

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I live in horse fuckwit territory so Melbourne cup day is a weird one despite being in Qld. My gp excused himself to get a punt on in the middle of an appointment this year which to be fair is very low stakes stuff but it didn't feel good and seems vauguely unprofessional

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Whenever I see this picture my first thought is 'are they double teaming someone inside that bin with a glory hole'

I'm worried I've allowed myself to become Too Horny

I realise every time he's pissing but it's never my first thought

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Whenever I see this picture my first thought is 'are they double teaming someone inside that bin with a glory hole'

I'm worried I've allowed myself to become Too Horny

I realise every time he's pissing but it's never my first thought

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Zazi posted:

nah my Pixel just takes gifs sometimes instead of pictures and I don't know why, but thank you I thought so.

the default settings will sometimes offer to touch up photos. for example if you take a very colourful photo it might offer a more saturated version. if you mash the shutter button and the photos are mostly the same except for a small element (the blowing dress), it might turn it into a gif. its a little funny with how it works, but it typically should keep the original photos. i am definitely not an expert on how that poo poo works either.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I just had to have my daughter sectioned under the Mental Health Act and I feel like the worst parent ever.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Lolie posted:

I just had to have my daughter sectioned under the Mental Health Act and I feel like the worst parent ever.

Christ, I can't imagine that was easy to do. Is everything okay?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

McSpergin posted:

Christ, I can't imagine that was easy to do. Is everything okay?

I'm not very popular at the moment, but it was the only way to keep her safe.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

That sucks that you had to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

yeah no matter the circumstances i hope you are looking after yourself lolie. sounds poo poo.