Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Wow did not know about Neymar being a Bolsonarista, but unsurprised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I’d have been shocked if he weren’t.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Vagabundo posted:

I’d have been shocked if he weren’t.

A depressing number of Brazilian footballers were Bolsonaro supporters (including Alisson, Fabinho and Firmino).

I find it harder to think of the ones who really campaigned against him. Juninho is the only one I can think of with confidence. Dani Alves, maybe? He stayed kind of quiet during the actual elections, though.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Eric Cantonese posted:

A depressing number of Brazilian footballers were Bolsonaro supporters (including Alisson, Fabinho and Firmino).

I find it harder to think of the ones who really campaigned against him. Juninho is the only one I can think of with confidence. Dani Alves, maybe? He stayed kind of quiet during the actual elections, though.

And Moura :(

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Eric Cantonese posted:

Romario’s been kinda meh as far as I can tell.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Harry redknapp in being a giant oval office shocker

https://twitter.com/Millar_Colin/status/1343591143079092224?s=19
https://twitter.com/Millar_Colin/status/1343664819338178562?s=19
https://twitter.com/jackdodgson/status/1343615792986906631?s=19

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

remember when he had a fraud case and it turned out he had a bunch of offshore accounts in his dog’s name for bungs and his entire defence was “im just a dumb football manager im not smart enough to do all this” and it somehow worked

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The docu makers did actually give Harry £20k so I'm not sure this "sting" was worth it lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

remember when he had a fraud case and it turned out he had a bunch of offshore accounts in his dog’s name for bungs and his entire defence was “im just a dumb football manager im not smart enough to do all this” and it somehow worked

Poor old Rosie, she's dead now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I can't wait for his inevitable response 'I dunno nuffin' about properties, all I know is jam roly polys. Gertcha, apples and pears, eel and mash, where's me appearance fee'

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
'Arry can tell a good story though, get off him

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Just have an interviewer casually call him a wheeler dealer and watch him melt down, confessing everything

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

ronaldo posted:

I don't like to play in the stadiums without fans, it's like going to the circus but you don't see clowns

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

If I understand his complaint correctly has he considered watching Arsenal FC

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Wrong thread?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bundy posted:

lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

CyberPingu posted:

Wrong thread?

Probably, but I couldn't think where else to put it

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Bundy posted:

We'd probably be better described as Mimes, no?

Like clowns, but silent, sad and a little bit French.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sounds like he's getting rid of some landlords and building houses private ownership, op. Harry redknapp is in fact cool and good, guillotine the old landlords.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

ilmucche posted:

Sounds like he's getting rid of some landlords and building houses private ownership, op. Harry redknapp is in fact cool and good, guillotine the old landlords.

So all the people that can’t afford to buy a house should just gently caress off and die in the street? :discourse:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

XBenedict posted:

So all the people that can’t afford to buy a house should just gently caress off and die in the street? :discourse:

The rest of brokebrain SA is leaking into TRP it seems.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

The rest of brokebrain SA is leaking into TRP it seems.

Surprised its taken this long this poo poo infests every single corner of this website.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Surprised its taken this long this poo poo infests every single corner of this website.

drat. You're right. Every post in TRP is so brokebrain. Nothing to do but leave. Send everyone a PM when you find a good place to post. We'll be waiting. Thanks for your service.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Vinestalk posted:

drat. You're right. Every post in TRP is so brokebrain. Nothing to do but leave. Send everyone a PM when you find a good place to post. We'll be waiting. Thanks for your service.

Nice meltdown

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Vinestalk posted:

Are you Marcus Alonso because god drat that's a fatal car crash of a post

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

XBenedict posted:

I guess that's how you eliminate poverty

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

Are you the Anfield Development Committee?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

:eyepop:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Bundy posted:

Are you the Anfield Development Committee?

Hang on. Hang on. Hang on.

Yes

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Personally I think that what Harry Redknapp has accomplished as an illiterate person is very impressive.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I was going to say he's not all bad, he signed Bale. Then I realized that was Juande Ramos. 'Arry picked up Crouch, Van Der Vart, Danny Rose, and presided over a literal riot.

Dude sucks. I love those players though.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This discussion caused me to look at Arry’s wiki page and lmao at him being the manager of Jordan for two weeks. I completely missed that.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Building new homes is good IMO, he's a job creator

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

African AIDS cum posted:

Building new homes is good IMO, he's a job creator

building luxury homes that cost generational wealth to pay for is bad IMO, he's a turd

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

England has a lot of really dire homes and people have their washing machines in the kitchen its disgusting and unhygenic. Harry Rednkapp is spending his own money to bring them into modernity.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

African AIDS cum posted:

England has a lot of really dire homes and people have their washing machines in the kitchen its disgusting and unhygenic. Harry Rednkapp is spending his own money to bring them into modernity.

Where else would you have it?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I’m gay

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012