Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Genuinely love when people ask to get banned and then buy back their accounts almost immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

We're talking about Yukaichiban, right? He's still got the ban avatar, unless I'm missing something.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Weirdly, when I went to read their failed banme, it was displaying the probation av next to their post, not their banned, before the prob expired.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i think probation avs override ban avs

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

flatluigi posted:

i think probation avs override ban avs

It's this, yeah. Once the probation is over you'll see the banned av.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Ahh, thanks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Going to sing the praises of Karmic once again for being proactive and not letting bad posters get bad enough to derail the forums, I can't speak for anyone else but I think you're the right kind of harsh but fair moderator that we've needed.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah. I agree. I'm also glad that multiple times now I go to report a post, and it was already reported, and then I check it a little later and something was done.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Our current subforum name isn't good especially if you have no idea what puro is

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Orange Carlisle posted:

Our current subforum name isn't good especially if you have no idea what puro is

it's spanish for "pure" and refers to pure technical wrestling, beloved most of all in mexico

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Orange Carlisle posted:

if you dont know what puro is dont post here.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I didn't mean for me - I meant if someone who has never posted with us and is trying to find the wrestling or mma forum and they don't know what that is they'll never end up finding it

Last thing we need around here is even fewer posters

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
it was a good joke and it was fun being able to reply to the gbs "bring dpph back" threads with "dpph is currently taken"

if you got a better idea throw it out there imo

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Ad by Khad posted:

it was a good joke and it was fun being able to reply to the gbs "bring dpph back" threads with "dpph is currently taken"

if you got a better idea throw it out there imo

Punch Sport Pagoda

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Fist Man Front Yard.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Rowdy Ringsports was good, rolled off the tongue nicely

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
unchsport-pay agoda-pay, mizzark

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Die GrappleHaus
Subs & Doms (but you gotta put a picture of rey mysterio's son dominick and dominick cruz or maybe dominick reyes as the forum background)
The Brock Locker

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

brodie lee's hoss house

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Canvas Combat

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

brodie lee's hoss house

Brodie's Bodega

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I'm going to say directly I am personally against any name that is explicitly wrestling related and also explicitly a memorial thing. The former ignores the non-wrestling half of the forum and the later is very morbid. Otherwise please continue pitching stuff until I can astroturf enough support for Punch Sport Pagoda to return.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ok

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Throwdowns & Boneyards

Jake & Logan Paul Vs The World

Rings 'n' Things

Greased Up and Stripped to the Waist

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Grapple Ground Pound

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

FIGHTIN'

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Pugilistic Polygons - Squared Circles, Octogons, and the YAMMA pit

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

wrestlehut 2000

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

LobsterMobster posted:

Rings 'n' Things

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nothing should change imo.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

Rings 'n' Things

I can get behind this

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Rings 'n' Things

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Rings n Things is my vote too

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Violent Hugging Zone

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
bring back Punchsport Pagoda imo

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Punchsport Pagoda was fine and I didn't know what puro was for years despite being a wrestling fan since I was 9/10.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

surely we must be worried about our name being too obscure, sitting next to a subforum called "The Wagatha Christie" in the directory

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

STREETBEEFS STADIUM

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Alaois posted:

surely we must be worried about our name being too obscure, sitting next to a subforum called "The Wagatha Christie" in the directory

I will always back The Ray Parlour, even if that is also very obscure for everyone who wasn't a British football fan in the 90s/early 2000s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

In my mind I still think of the subforum as PSP since that's what it was when I joined, but I can get behind Rings 'n' Things going forward.

Plus as someone who only posts about puro, feeling pretty attacked by the current name