Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Manuel Calavera posted:

I'd just be down for a government funded Orchi, that's all :v:. Also yeah our healthcare does suck. Didn't mean anything deeper with my post. Apologies, comrade.

No worries, friend. We cool.

(And yeah I'd like there to be government funded healthcare in general, but wouldn't want to scrimp on medical services for the trans community either. Ideally we'd have a single-payer system that would be looking out for everyone's health, including mental health, of which trans issues are a big part of and shouldn't be ignored or ugh compared to like someone getting rhinoplasty or something actually cosmetic. And hopefully, one day, this could just be a thing everywhere.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

quote:

It’s too disturbing for many to accept the reality of the uniparty.

quote:

I think it's more accepting the reality of what the uniparty means that people are unable to accept

quote:

It's the Domino effect their minds are trying to not accept.

If the Uniparty is real, that means the Globalists are real, if the Globalists are real... You're now looking at one world government, satanic cults, human trafficking, aliens, social engineering, new caste system, engineered evolution.. all of it.

Edit: had to post one more

quote:

I think we need to take back poo poo ton from metric poo poo ton. Who decided the metric version of poo poo measurement is bigger than the correct version? CCP propaganda to make oir poo poo feel inferior to metric poo poo.

HappyHippo fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Dec 29, 2020

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

HappyHippo posted:

It's the Domino effect their minds are trying to not accept.

If the Uniparty is real, that means the Globalists are real, if the Globalists are real... You're now looking at one world government, satanic cults, human trafficking, aliens, social engineering, new caste system, engineered evolution.. all of it.

Well this doesn't make sense.

quote:

I think we need to take back poo poo ton from metric poo poo ton. Who decided the metric version of poo poo measurement is bigger than the correct version? CCP propaganda to make oir poo poo feel inferior to metric poo poo.

I smell burning toast.

The whole point is that a metric ton is bigger. You're now just refusing to believe in the concept of measurements.

It's bigger cause it weighs more, you dingus. Are they gonna start trying to make a yard longer than a meter?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
If Japan is real, then Gundams are real, magical girls are real, electric mice are real, all of it.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

If 2020 turned Princess Mononoke into a documentary I'd be pretty stoked, if we're being honest.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

quote:

To: Valpal1
said, "the other cars are not obliterated, but the RV is."
That is how Fuel air explosions work. They are high explosive with low penetration. The RV isn't built like a car.
Watch the video again before the blast. What you're looking for is a cloud which is directly in front of the white car. It looks like a gas spreading out then an igniter went off.
The reason the RV is more damaged other then the way it's built it caught fire the car did not. Do you have something to show that the explosion was where the RV was located?

169 posted on 12/26/2020 10:11:47 PM PST by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 162 | View Replies ]

A fuel air bomb would have flash fried a huge section of Nashville's downtown.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean, like a big fuel air bomb would have but fuel air explosions are also what happens when petrol fumes or flour explodes.

The reason they are considered particularly powerful when weaponised is because they use oxygen in the atmosphere rather than having to carry a fuel/oxidiser mix as with conventional explosives, so a 1000lb bomb can be 1000lb of fuel + however much oxygen is in the atmosphere.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Well this doesn't make sense.

I smell burning toast.

The whole point is that a metric ton is bigger. You're now just refusing to believe in the concept of measurements.

It's bigger cause it weighs more, you dingus. Are they gonna start trying to make a yard longer than a meter?

I would really enjoy it if someone explained to Trump that french measurements are larger than american, similar measurements, and watch his brain make American measurements great again and the resulting word salad craziness that would result and then the subsequent explanations that would spew forth from his supporters, which would ultimately lead to really crazy poo poo from die-hard Trumpist voters, like insisting they can't get a ticket because they were driving American MPH and the measurement is in Metric and this is 'merica.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A Q plot to break into that place in france and steal the reference kilogram in order to make the french measurements smaller, only to be foiled because they stopped using it a while ago and defined it by reference to physical constants.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

OwlFancier posted:

A Q plot to break into that place in france and steal the reference kilogram in order to make the french measurements smaller

I'd watch this movie

Set it during the "freedom fries" years and do a spiritual successor to Canadian Bacon.

e: how many freepers in 2003 bought french wine specifically to pour it out and own the french

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

quote:

What are the predicted scenarios and outcomes on January 6th?

What I'm hoping for:

Trump gathers everyone for a big speech
Pence officially announces Trump won
A video presentation of all the evidence in a digestible format like the Navarro report, played on jumbo trons 24/7 to explain it all
A giant sing-along of the national anthem spontaneously breaks out all over DC
Antifa is outnumbered, and is easily repelled
The remaining 14 days are turbulent, probably more bombs and assassination attempts, etc - but the military is brought in to do the job cops won't do. Trump and company are safe, as deepstate globalist retaliation and last attempt desperation attempts have been anticipated. Arrests are made from activist the most entrenched high ranking swamp creature. Big tech as well.

January 20th comes triumphantly as icing on the cake.

Trump finishes his term in 2024, and maybe continues on longer if the swamp is still not drained. The Dem's completely crumble as a party, and RINO's and the less radical Dem's start a rival party, which begins the long game having been RESET back many decades. Censorship is gone. Radical education and indoctrination is gone. All the groundwork the commies build for decades is beyond repair, and Ameicans will be redpilled for at least a generation before there's any chance of their return to power.

Have I missed anything here?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Freep: A giant sing-along of the national anthem spontaneously breaks out

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I like how they can't even articulate what proof would be shown and all at this point just Pence says 'uh actually Trump won' and a jumbotron plays some weirdo's youtube video, and we all go 'oh dip, Trump won'

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Jesus and all the angels descend from on high and say "the Freep worldview is right" in an easily digestible PowerPoint presentation for people who can't accept any complexity or nuance in society.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

The Statue of Liberty miraculously cries real tears, while simultaneously Paul Bunyan appears to millions of sleeping Americans and explains that we don't actually need infrastructure spending so long as we're willing to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

sexpig by night posted:

I like how they can't even articulate what proof would be shown and all at this point just Pence says 'uh actually Trump won' and a jumbotron plays some weirdo's youtube video, and we all go 'oh dip, Trump won'

It's because Rasmussen (The Polliwonks thread's fan favorite polling site :v:) is currently pushing the idea that sometime on the 6th Mike Pence will be in possession of a phsyical pile of Biden votes and decide to just toss them in the garbage, making Trump president forever. No really this is possible, Jefferson did it I swear.

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011
I'm an idiot, please explain what the thread title means

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

deep space nein posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waiting_for_Godot

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

deep space nein posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waiting_for_Godot

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

It’s amazing because even their fantasies involve being lazy pieces of poo poo watching television. Reading even a newspaper is too unpleasant, like a child eating broccoli.

The Dark Project
Jun 25, 2007

Give it to me straight...
I love the fact that the Military is obviously waiting in the wings for Trump, like they aren't counting down the days to be rid of that loving arsehole who has been running them down whenever he can.

Also, yeah, show a movie and of course all the Blue states will definitely go "Oh yeah, he got us there! I guess it is Trump 2020!". This is some low level fan fiction. Not nearly enough effort put into this.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
“The military doing the job cops won’t do”

Because cops have been so kind to protestors this year. Unless they mean just straight up using lethal force. Which...is probably the case is t it?

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
What tickles me about the "no, you guys, I'm serious, Trump ACTUALLY won and is going to serve out his term, here's how!" scenarios is how incredibly cinematic they tend to be. Like, these people think this all works like Hollywood movies do.

Pence isn't going to just mumble his way through attempting to invalidate electoral votes on procedural grounds, no. He's going to tell this totally awesome speech that calls out the Democrats for being satanic pedophiles, then rip up and burn all of the Fake Vote envelopes. Pelosi will emit a screech and crumble to dust on the spot. As Seal Team Six drops down from the ceiling to start the arrests, Trump will broadcast a message of love and strength through TV, radio, and the internet, which will make antifa realize their error and go home. A new golden age begins. The end, roll credits. After-credits scene setting up super-powered Xi Jinping as the villain to the sequel.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Ambitious Spider posted:

“The military doing the job cops won’t do”

Because cops have been so kind to protestors this year. Unless they mean just straight up using lethal force. Which...is probably the case is t it?

Anything short of brutal authoritarian rule is "too kind" from their point of view.

Here in Portland we had massive unrest all summer against our famously racist and corrupt police bureau who harbor open Nazis. Our mayor, who is also the police commissioner, earned the nickname "Tear Gas Ted" because even the most undeservedly charitable interpretation of his administration is that he is a spineless bureaucrat who is unable to stand up to the police chief and union. Given the opportunity to condemn blatant police violence (For example: in September there was an incident where the police flooded a neighborhood with tear gas to clear out protestors, and when a homeowner came outside to complain he was struck in the back of the head and sent to the hospital for stitches. The officer who assaulted him is responsible for investigating inappropriate use of force. None of this is barely even newsworthy any more.) he'll make the most milquetoast possible statement before circling back around to attack the "dangerous rioters who are destroying our community".

And yet he's hated by the right, who call him the "antifa mayor" who is holding back the police from doing their jobs. They want to see skulls crack and they want it yesterday.

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011

Thanks! I'm surprised a Freeper made this reference, doesn't really seem up their alley

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

deep space nein posted:

Thanks! I'm surprised a Freeper made this reference, doesn't really seem up their alley

Its not that uncommon of an expression meaning an exercise in futility, they may not be Beckett fans or even familiar with his work.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

wizzardstaff posted:

Anything short of brutal authoritarian rule is "too kind" from their point of view.

Here in Portland we had massive unrest all summer against our famously racist and corrupt police bureau who harbor open Nazis. Our mayor, who is also the police commissioner, earned the nickname "Tear Gas Ted" because even the most undeservedly charitable interpretation of his administration is that he is a spineless bureaucrat who is unable to stand up to the police chief and union. Given the opportunity to condemn blatant police violence (For example: in September there was an incident where the police flooded a neighborhood with tear gas to clear out protestors, and when a homeowner came outside to complain he was struck in the back of the head and sent to the hospital for stitches. The officer who assaulted him is responsible for investigating inappropriate use of force. None of this is barely even newsworthy any more.) he'll make the most milquetoast possible statement before circling back around to attack the "dangerous rioters who are destroying our community".

And yet he's hated by the right, who call him the "antifa mayor" who is holding back the police from doing their jobs. They want to see skulls crack and they want it yesterday.

Are... you Robert Evans?

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Nessus posted:

The amount that people will sacrifice in order to get a hypothetical emotional reaction from a stated enemy group never fails to astound me.

They dont think it’s a sacrifice to wear a swastika

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Are... you Robert Evans?

Evans actually does post on the forums.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Deuce posted:

They dont think it’s a sacrifice to wear a swastika

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

Trump finishes his term in 2024, and maybe continues on longer if the swamp is still not drained.

Which is explicitly against the Constitution but hey when have Freepers ever cared about the Constitution except as a club to beat their political opponents with.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Mitch blocks UC on the $2000 checks. let's see what thedonald thinks

quote:

Of course the human being did

quote:

BunnyPicnic 130 points 36 minutes ago +130 / -0
I'm starting to hate Mitch and the rinos more than pelosi and schumer. I want them all to hang.

–CisSiberianOrchestra 105 points 34 minutes ago +105 / -0
A traitor is worse than an enemy.

–BeerMan 13 points 25 minutes ago +13 / -0
Truth

squack567 9 points 31 minutes ago +10 / -1
I’ve been saying this for a while. I’d seriously rather have an honest democrat who is straight up about how they are going to gently caress me over, than a republican who lies to my face and stabs me in the back.

–ProphetBoi 2 points 17 minutes ago +2 / -0
It's why I'm okay with AOC. Right wing media freaks out in attacking her, but her honesty exposes the stupidity in her ideas. Sane people look at that and are like, uh... no.

quote:

POTUS already signed the bill into law. mcconnell in his opening statement today said the $2,000 will get a vote. it's just they will go through the process and not have a final vote until wednesday or thursday. not an immediate passage because the fuckwads like rand paul (who is more against $2,000 to all americans than his precious tranny drugs and balls-chopped off for pakistani teens and children, which he isn't against it seems like) would not agree to UC.

4d chess again

quote:

nemonster 317 points 46 minutes ago +318 / -1
Exactly as trump expected

–Sumarongi 248 points 38 minutes ago +254 / -6
Yup. He basically vetoed/killed the bill and made Dems and RINOS take the blame. Never doubt him. Genius

quote:

Ghostof_PatrickHenry 56 points 24 minutes ago +57 / -1
Destroying both political parties is the only way to unify the country.

(We also need to round up and arrest/execute the Commies and the traitors.)

–SmeeeeeAgain 1 point 8 minutes ago +2 / -1
So basically everyone but Trump, Paul, Cruze and Gabbard? I'm ok with that.

quote:

Natrod25 27 points 41 minutes ago +27 / -0
Bitch McConnell just made a deal with the Devil!!!!! Keep it Bitch, swing for the fences, watch you will regret it when Trump sits on the throne 4 for more years!!

–Trump_Fanatic 5 points 31 minutes ago +5 / -0
We all got faked out. He is the fuckin devil.

quote:

So Republicans voted for the porkulus bill under the guise of "It helps the American people." Now they get a shot at helping Americans even more by itself, and they're against it. Spineless and corrupt.

quote:

Mitch can lick China Taint

quote:

McConnell and the Republican party BETRAYED our great president DONALD J TRUMP!!

quote:

AndrewCuomosEmmy 15 points 42 minutes ago +17 / -2
God drat it, we had better elect either Cruz or Rand Paul as GOP Senate leader in 2022.

–OkieCowboy 10 points 33 minutes ago +10 / -0
Like we can elect anyone in this rigged system

–ShiterallyLaking 4 points 23 minutes ago +4 / -0
For real, the sheer amount of people suddenly talking about "primarying" and "electing" people in the coming years, on THIS community, makes me think a giant psyop is taking place

–yurimodin 1 point 9 minutes ago +1 / -0
its total BULLSHIT when the machines are rigged and everyone from county boards to SCOTUS says gently caress YOU AMERICAN PEASANTS!!!!!

quote:

BigHonk 10 points 40 minutes ago +10 / -0
Mitch is a loving national embarrassment. In fact, gently caress the entire GOP

–FOUR_MORE_TERMS 2 points 29 minutes ago +2 / -0
Walkway from the GOP Plantation.

–yurimodin 1 point 14 minutes ago +1 / -0
just told my best friend last night (he is the Republican Circuit Clerk in our county) that if the steal sticks then I might as well de-register to vote and never vote again since they can just flip it with the click of a mouse........he didn't have much to say about that.

quote:

BITCH MCCONMAN

quote:

gently caress THIS SWAMP SCUM

quote:

Looks like turtle soup is back on the menu, bois!

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

That's not the first post i've seen that is 'I actually don't mind AOC I feel she is honest if only she wasn't so STUPID AND WRONG'

Like it's totally different from the usual dem hatred

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Alctel posted:

That's not the first post i've seen that is 'I actually don't mind AOC I feel she is honest if only she wasn't so STUPID AND WRONG'

My completely straight ticket R voting dad thought really highly of Bernie. Along the lines of "I think he's nuts, but he believes what he says and that's actually rare."

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

I meant that as a random shitposting joke but drat. Learn something every day.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

AndrewCuomosEmmy 15 points 42 minutes ago +17 / -2
God drat it, we had better elect either Cruz or Rand Paul as GOP Senate leader in 2022.

–OkieCowboy 10 points 33 minutes ago +10 / -0
Like we can elect anyone in this rigged system

Citizens don't vote for the Senate Majority Leader anyway.

And lol at the idea that Rand Paul would be better than Mitch, he'd be even worse. They're mad at Mitch because he blocked the 2k checks but Rand Paul is against it too.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Alctel posted:

This isn't too weird, people really really loving hate phonies and liars. Everyone knows the Pelosis and Schumers and Bidens of the world are full of poo poo when they say "oh gosh we have to help the American people" then tie $50 million to Israel and Saudi Arabia to it. They think we're stupid and it shows.

You see the same thing here, we hate Ted Cruz but at least he's honest about wanting to gently caress over women and gay rights, compared to someone like Susan Collins who wrings her hands about a woman's right to choose then votes to confirm a rapist and a Handmaid to the supreme court

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

VitalSigns posted:

This isn't too weird, people really really loving hate phonies and liars. Everyone knows the Pelosis and Schumers and Bidens of the world are full of poo poo when they say "oh gosh we have to help the American people" then tie $50 million to Israel and Saudi Arabia to it. They think we're stupid and it shows.

You see the same thing here, we hate Ted Cruz but at least he's honest about wanting to gently caress over women and gay rights, compared to someone like Susan Collins who wrings her hands about a woman's right to choose then votes to confirm a rapist and a Handmaid to the supreme court

Speak for yourself. Ted Cruz is a special level of unlikeable.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Tony Phillips posted:

My completely straight ticket R voting dad thought really highly of Bernie. Along the lines of "I think he's nuts, but he believes what he says and that's actually rare."

Same with my neo-con dad. He didn't like any of Sanders policies but felt he was at least lucid and you can bargain with a lucid man, as opposed to Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

VitalSigns posted:

This isn't too weird, people really really loving hate phonies and liars.

On the other hand, Donald Trump is the most popular Republican of all time among Republicans. And he's also the biggest phony and liar.

Also, Ted Cruz is not honest. He went on and on about how Trump was a liar and a danger to the country and then jumped right in line to lick his rear end for 4 years. There are no honest Republicans. They are all lying pieces of poo poo. AOC, Ilhan Omar, Talib, and Bernie are pretty much the only semi-honest people in national politics.