Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

reminds me of Nurge with his "are black people even real? I've only heard of them in stories I've never actually seen one"

Oh poo poo nurge were Finnish weren't they? I always thought they were just a Ligur "hey this is D&D put this guy on ignore" alt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I'm Italian for what that's worth.
I should have picked up on more things from context.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I thought you were trying to be funny lmfao

wish that dude had caught a soccer kick to the mouth

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

You can tell that he was not prepared for what came to him. He expected to get away with it scot free. It makes the whole thing more satisfying.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He asked him to smack him and he got smacked. The only thing that would have made it better is if he hadn't dropped it on that little flip move he tried to do

Appropriate that the guy who got hit was the only one not wearing a mask, too

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
No idea where else to post this - A coalition of fascist groups financed by fascist organizations in USA and commanded on the ground by Nazis from USA (including a number of Azov Battalion volunteers from the Californian white nationalist Rise Above Movement) have started attacking Romani communities and vandalizing monuments to WW2 antifascist resistance in Serbia in a coordinated manner.

e: The American Nazis have been settling in here for the last few months, but now they're finally out in force.

my dad has issued a correction as of 00:40 on Dec 31, 2020

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you have any links to news items talking about it? in Serbian is fine.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

my dad posted:

No idea where else to post this - A coalition of fascist groups financed by fascist organizations in USA and commanded on the ground by Nazis from USA (including a number of Azov Battalion volunteers from the Californian white nationalist Rise Above Movement) have started attacking Romani communities and vandalizing monuments to WW2 antifascist resistance in Serbia in a coordinated manner.

e: The American Nazis have been settling in here for the last few months, but now they're finally out in force.

I'd be Very Interested in a couple of key search terms which I could use to know more about this!

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Mind you, most of the footwork is done by their local toadies from Serbian fascist groups like Leviathan. On the bright side, the few Americans outright named so far, like Robert Rundo, are all second hand petty masterminds mostly notable in the past for loving up spectacularly and running away to poo poo up a different country. (e: Also, they're all small bussiness owners because of course)

ekuNNN posted:

Do you have any links to news items talking about it? in Serbian is fine.

Oof, not right now, there's very little reporting done about it, despite those assholes outright recording themselves vandalizing the Tomb of the People's Heroes.

my dad has issued a correction as of 00:59 on Dec 31, 2020

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/ghostovkandahar/status/1344427539574317056?s=21

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

"How much cum can I hold" is one of my favorite games as well, these seem like swell ladies.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Eulogistics posted:

"How much cum can I hold" is one of my favorite games as well, these seem like swell ladies.

Cumshitter you are still on your alt account

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
so in this cumholding thing, can i use a bucket or

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Foo Diddley posted:

so in this cumholding thing, can i use a bucket or

yeah but it's full of holes like on an episode of Double Dare.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oh my god this is just impossibly sad

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Kung Food posted:

I don't know if goons are aware that twisted tea is trending.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJXrewjTN_Y
Just the plutonic ideal of gently caress around and find out.

lmao

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao this was definitely written by a male proud boy

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

ekuNNN posted:

My exact thoughts.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this was written by actually written by a guy who doesn't talk to women much.

I don't think there are a whole lot of Proud Girls out there. I mean there there was that lady who was with a guy who wouldn't eat ketchup cause it's too ethnic, but she strikes me as an outlier

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

ekuNNN posted:

Tastes change, trad wives are no longer appealing but when you're stuck in 2015, you can no longer openly pine for based slut mommy gf.

paradoxGentleman posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this was written by actually written by a guy who doesn't talk to women much.

I don't think there are a whole lot of Proud Girls out there. I mean there there was that lady who was with a guy who wouldn't eat ketchup cause it's too ethnic, but she strikes me as an outlier

No offense my dude, but I think you should mediate and cleanse all of your assumptions about the world and try to re-calibrate by asking a high school guidance counselor what reality is.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

paradoxGentleman posted:

That sort of woman definitely exists but they're not numerous

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

trip report: you get blocked within a minute and get a horde of angry groypers calling you a pedophile, would recommend

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/TheZeroVirus/status/1344285017715961857

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

GG happened in 2014. Were things really not dumb until then? Besides like the Tea Party stuff.

Also this meme implies that the first caused the last. Is there something I missed in news?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I feel like “9/11,” “massive deregulation and liberalization of the economy,” and “black man elected president” should be the first dominoes there.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I feel like “9/11,” “massive deregulation and liberalization of the economy,” and “black man elected president” should be the first dominoes there.

Those didn't happen in this decade though.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

SirSamVimes posted:

Those didn't happen in this decade though.

No but the tea party swept in in 2010.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

It's a little sad that the election of a black president ended up like that.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

DesertIslandHermit posted:

GG happened in 2014. Were things really not dumb until then? Besides like the Tea Party stuff.

Also this meme implies that the first caused the last. Is there something I missed in news?

“Failing president candidate chooses moronic grifter Alaska governor as his running mate, to sure up his support amongst the morons in his base, ensuring that they’ll only have a taste for moronic grifters in the future” is a more direct line. Though that was 2008.

Gringostar posted:

Dave Matthews did nothing wrong

My friend once met Dave Matthews, he said he had the worst body odor of any man he had ever met. That is the extent of my Dave Matthews knowledge.

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

“Failing president candidate chooses moronic grifter Alaska governor as his running mate, to sure up his support amongst the morons in his base, ensuring that they’ll only have a taste for moronic grifters in the future” is a more direct line. Though that was 2008.
And that wasn't even entirely unprecedented. Dan Quayle was picked for George Bush's VP because a lot of conservatives thought Bush was insufficiently right-wing. Quayle quickly became a national laughingstock, so that the Bush campaign considered replacing him in the '92 ticket except that would have irritated the aforementioned God-fearing all-American conservative constituency. Comments about Quayle being "only a heartbeat away from the Presidency" were fairly common.

Enver Zogha has issued a correction as of 11:01 on Dec 31, 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My friend once met Dave Matthews, he said he had the worst body odor of any man he had ever met. That is the extent of my Dave Matthews knowledge.

Your friend learned a valuable lesson about jam bands that day

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Turn on BOTH your video display units.

I really appreciate this post

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

"Party reeling from internal divisions chooses dementia-addled actor to bridge the divide, ensuring that the party faithful will only have a taste for moronic grifters in the future" is probably a better starting point though, "Party re-nominates racist con-man who doubles down on being a racist con-man while touting his obvious mental instability as a 'strong face of foreign policy'" is also a fair starting point.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Cumshitter you are still on your alt account

You can't hold your cum and poo poo it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Obama roasting Trump was in 2011. What a long, strange trip, man.

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Citizens United will probably be marked as the true 'first' domino, and that happened less than a month into 2010.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

how is: "Alt-Right: How much cum can I hold" not the thread title yet?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You can't hold your cum and poo poo it.

First t'one, then t'other.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

you guys are right that domino meme is very factually inaccurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild