Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Solus posted:

cant stop wont stop

vous êtes un artiste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
fights like this make me very sad that my computer is a potato

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Woke up, logged in, joined fleet, bought Rokh, bridged to M2, accidentally clicked what I thought was my MWD but was actually an MJD apparently, landed 13km next to our FC, anchored, shot targets, started cooking breakfast.

Got on 5 Nightmare kills so far, and now we're chewing through Claymores.

Marine is a chill FC

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Remembering how expensive it was to load my carrier up with fighters makes it very enjoyable to sit here evaporating T2 heavy fighters, even if it isn't the sexiest work.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

78 dead Papi titans to 79 dead Imperium titans per INN 'hand count' just now

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Woke up, logged in, joined fleet, bought Rokh, bridged to M2, accidentally clicked what I thought was my MWD but was actually an MJD apparently, landed 13km next to our FC, anchored, shot targets, started cooking breakfast.

Got on 5 Nightmare kills so far, and now we're chewing through Claymores.

Marine is a chill FC

Yeah, I've never flown with Marine before. I like him a lot - very chill and clear directions.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

coelomate posted:

78 dead Papi titans to 79 dead Imperium titans per INN 'hand count' just now

Looks like the decision is whomever can replace.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

coelomate posted:

Programming is hard.

It really is. But ccp are on another level of incompetence :v:

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Solus posted:

cant stop wont stop

Cap to vily

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
so while in the middle of a bj, i went to take the potatoes i was making out of my air fryer and the handle fell off and out of where it was a ton of hot oil spurted all over me, i'm mostly okay and now i'm back to burst jamming :)

luckily i'm super intox so it hardly hurts, and no i'm not crying, those are my allergies :)

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

so while in the middle of a bj, i went to take the potatoes i was making out of my air fryer and the handle fell off and out of where it was a ton of hot oil spurted all over me, i'm mostly okay and now i'm back to burst jamming :)

luckily i'm super intox so it hardly hurts, and no i'm not crying, those are my allergies :)

ur fryer is a papi spy

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Hazdoc posted:

ur fryer is a papi spy

i was a big baby i'm totally okay now and have continued BJing

i am at 3100 JAMMED titans, but now i'm hitting subcaps since we've achieved fighter supremacy and it's better that i not hit our own fighters :^)

thanks for reading my blog

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
90+ dead titans on both sides. We’re gonna hit 200 soon boyos

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Taking naps between DD volleys tanking 'til downtime lets gooooo

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

Great, of course the greatest battle of this war once again happens when my in-law family insists I need to come over new years.

Can someone give me the total numbers of supers and titans on both sides? Are they shooting the Keep or just us?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Malefitz posted:

Great, of course the greatest battle of this war once again happens when my in-law family insists I need to come over new years.

Can someone give me the total numbers of supers and titans on both sides? Are they shooting the Keep or just us?

101 PASSPI vs 98 Goons, but Zkill is making GBS threads the bed

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Malefitz posted:

Albrighy about 370/320 to out titans in the initial engagement.

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Dec 31, 2020

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

We have more titans on grid than them now, 1.1:1 odds in our favor

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
this battle is entirely about us being stubborn and them being stupid

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Stereotype posted:

this war is entirely about us being stubborn and them being stupid

ftfy

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
100 titans per keepstar. Here's what they forget: let's assume we both run out of titans. What then? Then, they need to use subcaos and dreads. You know, like we did all those times in NPC Delve? How much did each of those cost, in the defender's favor?

I don't think PASPI can afford to assault more than a dozen or so keepstars.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

just remember this moment when you have the calm time to krab

krab for the next m2-xfe

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
always remember the pew pew in m2

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

the art must flow

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Solus posted:

the art must flow

cryo you're great

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
do you get on the killmail if you just burstjam someone? is globby about to get on like 150 titan killmails?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Stereotype posted:

do you get on the killmail if you just burstjam someone? is globby about to get on like 150 titan killmails?

yes

currently the top killls of all of my alts are all titans, and i can't go further back, so

i have whored on 36 kill mails minimum.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
220+ Titans dead......lust not sated

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Blood for The Blood God, Skulls for The Skull Throne!

The spice must flow!

A third thematically appropriate quote.

Good luck lads.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Solus posted:

the art must flow

Maybe something along the lines of the price they had to pay to finish this timer?
like "You want Delve? 10 trillion isk per KS timer. Got money?"

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Jumped in at the start of the fight, went to bed at half two am. Logged in at 8am, just lost my initial flight of fighters, time to empty the hanger out and shoot more nerds

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
So what happens after downtime? I'm assuming the Keepstar is still in armour so everyone is just going to pick up and keep going?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

They have achieved their objective, the keep is in armor BUT they're entire super fleet is in space 200k off a gunned keep, which we can tether on, in space. We're getting ammo and fighters trucked to the keep. I think this is the throwdown

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ok going to sleep, 14 hours in, bjs are offline and 7% of my skin is damaged,,,, quote this with the full br in the morn so ican see if i won and see how many titties i saved

:skink:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

ok going to sleep, 14 hours in, bjs are offline and 7% of my skin is damaged,,,, quote this with the full br in the morn so ican see if i won and see how many titties i saved

Props to u, we'll keep running the meatgrinder

Vetitum
Feb 29, 2008

God this is amazing

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Props to u, we'll keep running the meatgrinder

So what will happen after downtime? It seems so very dangerous for everyone to just log in again. Chances that one side will get more people in than the other seem so high...

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
One side has a gunned keepstar on grid they can tether to. Bit of a thumb on the scales.

Orlando Furioso
Nov 7, 2012

On top of breaking super locks, you also prevented Vily (maybe?) from looting in the middle of the fight :hfive:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/89611563/

(please make sure you look after any oil burns)

I'm ready for some post-downtime slaughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
PAPI did not extract properly. Half of their fleet is going to be stuck in the system

Looks like 248 titans dead maybe 250