Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Newest post on /r/eve says Vily ordering people not to log in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malefitz
Jun 19, 2018

So according to reddit Papi will stay logged off until next Saturday?
It kind of makes sense as we will need to consider if we want to risk fighting on a dying keepstar.
I still hope our guys can come up with some clever play to punish them when they do log back on...

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Rust Martialis posted:

Newest post on /r/eve says Vily ordering people not to log in

well, that's the smartest thing they've done in the war

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.
Turns out if you want to whore on everything and never get called primary, you need to fly a leviathan.

https://zkillboard.com/character/159482278/

I was in Asakai and B-R... neither hold a candle to this bloodbath.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

well, that's the smartest thing they've done in the war

How fast can we explode their cynojammer

Also we can drop bubbles on their logged out ships shurely

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Rust Martialis posted:

How fast can we explode their cynojammer

They've basically told everyone to not log in, so we can go blow it up now I suppose

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

andromache posted:

Turns out if you want to whore on everything and never get called primary, you need to fly a leviathan.

https://zkillboard.com/character/159482278/

I was in Asakai and B-R... neither hold a candle to this bloodbath.

The Hel and Rag I sold to TEST after WWB both died tonight. Feels good knowing they're in a better place now.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. NO CAPS OR SUPERS OF ANY KIND ARE TO LOG BACK INTO M2-X AFTER DOWNTIME. DO NOT loving LOG BACK IN.
CAPS AND SUPERS IN M2-X IN THAT SPOT OFF THE KEEPSTAR WILL STAY LOGGED OFF THERE UNTIL THE STRUCTURE TIMER, UNLESS WE PING YOU TO LOGIN BETWEEN NOW AND SATURDAY. WE MIGHT DO THIS ONCE OR TWICE DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.
ALL SUBCAPS IN M2-X PLEASE STAY ON COMMS AND LISTEN FOR ORDERS.
EVERYONE ELSE, GET READY FOR THE STRUCTURE TIMER THIS SATURDAY, IT’S GOING TO BE EVEN BLOODIER THAN THIS FIGHT!!!
GREAT loving WORK EVERYONE. LOOKING LIKE A SLIGHT VICTORY FOR US FIGTING ON AN ENEMY KEEPSTAR. MOST OF OUR TITANS LOST WILL BE REPLACED BEFORE SATURDAY AS WE HAVE LARGE TITAN CACHES AND GOONS DO NOT. NOW WE GET READY FOR SATURDAY AND SEE IF GOONS WANT TO FIGHT ON A DYING KEEPSTAR THIS TIME.
MORE INFO TO COME ON THIS FIGHT AND WHAT TO DO THE NEXT 3 DAYS SHORTLY

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

globby :allears:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
if your titan cache was that large then explain why vily sounded so defeated on talking in stations

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Solus posted:

if your titan cache was that large then explain why vily sounded so defeated on talking in stations

Maybe he lied? :v:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Wibla posted:

Maybe he lied? :v:

Which time?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

All the time?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

From a post on /r/eve:

"pgl ping for not logging in and that “most” of titans loses will be srp"

'Most' lol

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The largest titan cache, yooge titan caches

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

They are so hosed

E: they're going to pass on Saturday aren't they

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

We told them this would what it would be like on a gunned keepstar we had tether on, and did they listen?

West007
Apr 21, 2013

I expected the keepstar would make us trade better than even.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:
What was the final butchers bill? I joined Vee's eagles at the initial formup and was still around at 2am-ish? When the trade was about 40-36 in titans to them had to crash then but very happy I finally got on a titan kill mail having been involved in dozens of titan fights and being at b-r I'd never actually gotten on one before. Thanks to Titanic Death for warping to the keepstar at 0 on PAPI's initial warp in :) didn't get on the nyx who joined them for some reason.

Death to all supers.

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009

West007 posted:

I expected the keepstar would make us trade better than even.

I don't know if its enough to make a difference but they started with 50 more afaik - 370 to 320

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Death 2 Supers :getin:

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Malefitz posted:

So according to reddit Papi will stay logged off until next Saturday?
It kind of makes sense as we will need to consider if we want to risk fighting on a dying keepstar.
I still hope our guys can come up with some clever play to punish them when they do log back on...

Given that we know where they logged off, could we actually make the Boson Trap work this time? “IF” CCP actually fixed it as claimed

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
once again, they very clearly and obviously hosed up. their plan the entire war has been to online jammers, jump everyone in while it onlines, then slam the door shut and shoot the keepstar in their giant super/titan blob in peace without any chance of taking any losses.

tonight they anchored a new jammer (i'm not exactly sure why) and, right before it anchored, they jumped their entire super/titan fleet into system. they clearly expected to then online it immediately, starting a 5 minute timer that is not affected by tidi that would slam shut the door. however we sneakily hit it in between it anchoring and onlining, which prevents it from going online. well it turns out that without any online service modules it is in low power mode and the repair timer moves at tidi speed, which was already at 10%, meaning we had over two hours to jump in our titans and supers. this was not their plan, it is in fact the thing we have been wanting them to do for the entire war.

they had already lost three out of four armor timers today though, and telling their entire fleet that they have to pass and jump them back out was apparently too embarrassing and cowardly and demoralizing, so they bet that goons weren't going to actually engage and start what would surely be a record setting bloodbath and warped the entire fleet to a perch off the keepstar.

well gosh

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
anyway, since goons lost a staggering 124 titans while papi lost a measly 121 titans, and also they succeeded in winning the armor timer on the keepstar in M2- (where is this?), papi has won the battle. the fact that they could not extract by downtime and have told their entire super/titan fleet to stay logged off until saturday when the keepstar hull timer starts also means they won. also vily went to bed because he is tired

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
lol what a loving day. this is a battle of stalingrad disaster for the bads. congratulations goons, we may have just won the war

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Stereotype posted:

anyway, since goons lost a staggering 124 titans while papi lost a measly 121 titans, and also they succeeded in winning the armor timer on the keepstar in M2- (where is this?), papi has won the battle. the fact that they could not extract by downtime and have told their entire super/titan fleet to stay logged off until saturday when the keepstar hull timer starts also means they won. also vily went to bed because he is tired

lmao so their whole loving super fleet is basically trapped in that system for a bunch of days?? yeah wow they won the timer but I am trying to figure out how getting your dick trapped in the door is somehow a victory

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Stereotype posted:

what the gently caress would have happened if 256 titans were lost? I assume a full eve galaxy reset.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

The theory is they wait til Saturday for the hull timer? I would assume we make a play for reffing the ihub and jammer while they're camped on the keepstar grid, but maybe theyll try an extraction using subcaps as cover??

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Can't wait for the Imperium to show up again with all the Titans in the cache that doesn't exist.

Good luck, Goons. I am rooting for you! I would be there helping you but I'm a coward, so...

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
So, nobody actually disputes that Goons have had stupid levels of mining/manufacturing for multiple years, thanks to Rorqs and some other mechanics I don't know poo poo about, right? Given that, how can anyone say "goons don't have titan cache" with a straight face?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I missed the big battle but got on after downtime. Killed one corvette and 2 pods with my sabre.

I was there.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Where the gently caress do they get this idea that goons don’t have a cache of Titans? What do they think y’all have been doing with the minerals you have been printing unmolested for 4 years?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

after xttz and I stopped building titans I kept our titan boost in copy even after I thought “we couldn’t possibly use all of these, could we”

man am I glad to have like a billion titan bpcs right now and a hilariously oversized bpo set

evilweasel fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Dec 31, 2020

Space Butler
Dec 3, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
According to reddit, they seem to think we sold our excess titans to them. I think. It's hard to tell what's ~trolling~ over there and what's just conventional badposting.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Well PASSPI now know how much it's going to assault 1DQ, let's see if they'll actually try it

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Can we get a Sotiyo in 1DQ renamed to Build-A-Titan Workshop?

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Space Butler posted:

According to reddit, they seem to think we sold our excess titans to them. I think. It's hard to tell what's ~trolling~ over there and what's just conventional badposting.

Imagine extrapolating 15-20 titans they probably bought with alts and spies to 'goons only have 200' lmao

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Rhymenoserous posted:

Where the gently caress do they get this idea that goons don’t have a cache of Titans? What do they think y’all have been doing with the minerals you have been printing unmolested for 4 years?

~WaRb0nDz~

Goons are bankrupt, according to the enemy.

Ed: I got a sweet deal from Fountain Frank, gonna mature into a quadrillion ISK after the war, you guys!

Kerbtree fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Dec 31, 2020

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kerbtree posted:

~WaRb0nDz~

Goons are bankrupt, according to the enemy.

Ed: I got a sweet deal from Fountain Frank, gonna mature into a quadrillion ISK after the war, you guys!

I mean warbondz is a good way to get isk liquidity fast, but with the last several years to go by I’d have rather assumed a large pile of alliance income was tied up in mineral wealth which is actually a good thing if we’re talking titan hulls and not cash SRP. I could be guessing out my butt right now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i havent been paying attention to this but its nice to see passpi finally grew a pair and only managed to trade evenly

i guess now we'll see how committed they and their allies are

if you guys make them pay 100+ titans for every keep that would be a hard nope