Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

lol where the gently caress did you find this quote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Eat This Glob posted:

Im fat as all hell now, but mortal combat is correct. the cutoff weight for my height when i joined the army was 189 pounds. the state of iowa wouldn't let me wrestle at that weight because I'd be below 7% bodyfat. so i wrestled at and joined the army 26 pounds heavier than the line for "overweight" but had a low bodyfat percentage. Height/weight is a weird way to measure at the micro level, but that's why they took the calipers to wrestlers so the likelihood of them dying was lessened

I remember having calipers applied to my body in high school for wrestling season.

it was all so dumb. I weighed 85 lbs and the lowest weight class was 103 lbs.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

LonsomeSon posted:

lol where the gently caress did you find this quote?

I loving hope it's a quote.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Knight posted:

Public figure breaks his neck trying to suck his own dick (a very common death on the internet). During the autopsy it is discovered they were also positive for Covid. What do you tell the press, Doctor?

shouldn't have swallowed

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Mr Interweb posted:

i am curious, has anyone ever asked a trump supporter how they justify not taking precautions if they're close to an elderly/high risk family member? i can get the idea that if the chuds think they're young and healthy then they personally have no worry about catching covid. but what about the vulnerable people they know? that's been the most baffling question for me since the start of the pandemic.

"Everyone dies of something, they can't live their lives in fear."

"The flu is actually deadlier and I bet you never wore masks and social distanced for that."

"It'll be fine as long as they don't get one of those liberal doctors that won't prescribe them HQC."

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Just ask them to sign a legal document stating that in the event of their death from Covid-19 you get all/half their poo poo and when they back down just mock them until they leave and/or never bring it up again

And then everyone will clap.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Mr Interweb posted:

i am curious, has anyone ever asked a trump supporter how they justify not taking precautions if they're close to an elderly/high risk family member? i can get the idea that if the chuds think they're young and healthy then they personally have no worry about catching covid. but what about the vulnerable people they know? that's been the most baffling question for me since the start of the pandemic.

Recently deadified and questionably obese GOP rep-elect Luke Letlow recently hung out with a bunch of WW2 vets for Veterans Day on November 11 and of course no one wore masks. Whoever has control of his twitter account now tried to scrub it but the photos are still floating around online:

https://twitter.com/LukeLetlow/status/1326555385000587266

RESPECT ARE HERO TROOPS but don't ask us to wear masks to protect them, that's going a bit too far

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Mr Interweb posted:

Trump supporters have actually lost parents and children and poo poo due to not taking precautions and it turns out that even a dead son or daughter is less owned than the libs.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I remember having calipers applied to my body in high school for wrestling season.

it was all so dumb. I weighed 85 lbs and the lowest weight class was 103 lbs.

there was a kid on my team in that exact situation! he'd come by and kick my hands out while i was doing back bridges like he wanted to kick my rear end. it was goddamned hilarious because i could swing all 85 pounds of him like a baseball bat. He got to wrestle at 103 every once in a while when our 3 pounder went up to 112. Didnt win many matches because he was giving up so much weight

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
yeah I lost literally every single match. something like 45 straight losses.

I'd like to think I learned something from it but I do not believe I did.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

If the family member dies, it’s some variation of “God and my dead family member forgive me. I know they would agree with me if they were still alive.”

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

With a record like that, you could be on the President's legal team!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Takes a yard of guts to go through practice and wrestle matches at such a disadvantage! I respect the hell out of the effort.

Powered Descent posted:

With a record like that, you could be on the President's legal team!

Ha!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

yeah I think there was a lot of pressure not to quit from teammates even though we had two other guys at 103 who were better than me.

I mean, those dudes were all assholes to me for a lot of reasons but it would have been way worse for me if I had quit. not like they wouldn't see me in the hallways anyway.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

cross posting from the self-own thread:

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1345455933363802112
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1345479723632250880

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Wasn't there another one?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah in louisiana

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Mr Interweb posted:

the self-own thread

link pls

(don't link to my post history thx)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

good start to 2021

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Were I liberal I would feel so owned by these even more fascist dudes dying.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

ephex posted:

link pls

(don't link to my post history thx)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3943343

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah in louisiana

Louisiana seems like a toilet

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

that's just what swamps smell like

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Having grown up there, yes. New Orleans is pretty cool. The culture of "hey, let's have a parade" is pretty neat, but otherwise, the whole state is considered part of the first world only as a courtesy to the US.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Joey Steel posted:

Having grown up there, yes. New Orleans is pretty cool. The culture of "hey, let's have a parade" is pretty neat, but otherwise, the whole state is considered part of the first world only as a courtesy to the US.

huge parts of the south have problems more in line with underdeveloped countries. ring worm is endemic in Alabama.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Joey Steel posted:

I once ate a delicious breakfast at the Waffle House in Gray, Louisiana, and there was something off about the people there. Employees and patrons. Just something not quite right. Something strange and wrong.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I once ate a delicious breakfast at the Waffle House in Gray, Louisiana, and there was something off about the people there. Employees and patrons. Just something not quite right. Something strange and wrong.

How fishy were they?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

I once ate adjective food at the Waffle House in town, state and there was something off about the people there.

Is always a true sentence, for all values of adjective, food, town, state.

But the food is usually good or awful, and it's practically a wardrobe for having adventures at mealtime.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Thundercracker posted:

How fishy were they?

Moderately

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Probably the one-two whammy of incest and drug addiction.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

pseudanonymous posted:

I once ate adjective food at the Waffle House in town, state and there was something off about the people there.

Is always a true sentence, for all values of adjective, food, town, state.
I once ate glowing foie gras at the Waffle House in Toledo, Delaware and there was something off about the people there.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
It's the tax-free shopping, y'know. It changes people.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

There's legitimately something in the water in Delaware. Lots of somethings.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

There's legitimately something in the water in Delaware. Lots of somethings.

There's a little Delaware in all of us.

Literally.

There's PFOAs in pretty much every living thing on the planet. DuPont scooped plastic.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
delaware is just a bridge. nobody actually LIVES there, except for some corporate lawyers

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLeUt-jBE4Y

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

DELETE CASCADE posted:

delaware is just a bridge. nobody actually LIVES there, except for some corporate lawyers

and Nichael

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

ty

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

post trump voters realizing they're going to die in an attempt to get their president to stay in power:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1346952327589109760

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Mr Interweb posted:

post trump voters realizing they're going to die in an attempt to get their president to stay in power:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1346952327589109760

does this mean that all the other ones can now be charged with murder?