Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Bundy posted:

Are you Marcus Alonso because god drat that's a fatal car crash of a post

???

I don't get the point you're trying to make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

African AIDS cum posted:

In the laundry room mate

Next to the drawing room, across from the study, two doors down from the library? Get off your ivory tower mate. We're lucky to have bedrooms let alone laundry rooms!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Masonity posted:

Next to the drawing room, across from the study, two doors down from the library? Get off your ivory tower mate. We're lucky to have bedrooms let alone laundry rooms!

That’s why Harry Redknapp is building housing now.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
But what about the rest of the estate? How are you to host a good hunt?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

blue footed boobie posted:

That’s why Harry Redknapp is building housing now.

How's an illiterate going to follow a blueprint?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

sassassin posted:

Very carefully

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

sassassin posted:

just go out there and build abaht a bit

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Vinestalk posted:

???

I don't get the point you're trying to make

Your post was loving poo poo and pointless unhindered by anything of worth while spectacularly failing to comprehend the post you thought you were owning, you imbecile, you cretin, you absolute gaping moron

I get it the world's poo poo and I do my part politically but gently caress off it doesn't need to invade every posting space certainly not one where we recycle the same 5 jokes talking about a sport where 22 men kick a ball around and occasionally act like they've been scarred for life, interspersed with mocking the morbid obesity of the game's luminaries such as Fat "Fat" Sam "Fat" Allardyce and Luke Shaw. How much do you think politics should matter here?

NinpoEspiritoSanto fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jan 1, 2021

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
stick to sports mate

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I posted that because posts about how much TRP has changed are dumb. You said it yourself that most of the posts here are regurgitated memes with posters, like Xbenedict, who have posted here for years. The only other D&D adjacent topic there's been recently was the cavani poo poo. But that's a dope copy paste, ninpo. Thanks for making yourself vulnerable enough to express yourself.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ninpo's posts are good

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

blue footed boobie posted:

This discussion caused me to look at Arry’s wiki page and lmao at him being the manager of Jordan for two weeks. I completely missed that.

To be fair, if anyone can parse a letter from Peter Andre, it's him

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
TRP. TRP never changes.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Vinestalk posted:

I posted that because posts about how much TRP has changed are dumb. You said it yourself that most of the posts here are regurgitated memes with posters, like Xbenedict, who have posted here for years. The only other D&D adjacent topic there's been recently was the cavani poo poo. But that's a dope copy paste, ninpo. Thanks for making yourself vulnerable enough to express yourself.

Outside of Taos post I literally cannot think of another "TRP has changed post".

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jan 1, 2021

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

They should bulldoze all sports stadiums and build affordable housing on them and make professional football played 5-a-side on compact astroturf pitches

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Vegetable posted:

They should bulldoze all sports stadiums and build affordable housing on them and make professional football played 5-a-side on compact astroturf pitches

They really should.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Vinestalk posted:

We also had the stupid performative wokeness over Newcastle's takeover bid and no one at all complained about how TRP has changed.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Vegetable posted:

:yeah:

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I'm now in the proverbial Sophie's choice where I either perpetuate a dumb argument by wasting time digging up probably like two or three old quotes over a whole year or I accept ninpo and tychan's assertion that three D&D topics since the month of may have turned this place into an appreciably worse place to post.

Instead I'm just going to say pissflaps made performative arguments about everything to wind everyone up for years and years, so really you should be used to D&D style posting.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Vinestalk posted:

I'm now in the proverbial Sophie's choice where I either perpetuate a dumb argument by wasting time digging up probably like two or three old quotes over a whole year or I accept ninpo and tychan's assertion that three D&D topics since the month of may have turned this place into an appreciably worse place to post.

Instead I'm just going to say pissflaps made performative arguments about everything to wind everyone up for years and years, so really you should be used to D&D style posting.

No he didn’t.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Vinestalk posted:

No one said this. Tao's post talked about politic talk ruining every other corner of SA and being surprised it had taken this long to pop up here. The rest of the pushback is making sure it stays away from here because we remember how poo poo and tedious the posting about it was the few occasions it has come up. The so called assertions about current state TRP have come from you out of whole cloth.

What the gently caress does Pissflaps have to do with anything. Are you OK?

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
lol yeah, I'm doing all right. Happy new year bud.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ilmucche posted:

Sounds like he's getting rid of some landlords and building houses private ownership, op. Harry redknapp is in fact cool and good, guillotine the old landlords.

I'd like to apologise for this post. It was meant to be tongue in cheek poking fun at the extreme posting done elsewhere. Didn't realise it would be taken as anything more than a joke.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ilmucche posted:

I'd like to apologise for this post. It was meant to be tongue in cheek poking fun at the extreme posting done elsewhere. Didn't realise it would be taken as anything more than a joke.

tongue in cheek?

poking fun???

a joke?????

:thermidor:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
drat hysterical posts about footballers acting crazy op's, well done. Surely a footballer did something stupid last night.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

drat hysterical posts about footballers acting crazy op's, well done. Surely a footballer did something stupid last night.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Let's all just agree that covid orgies and journalist dismemberment are bad, but not as bad as performative wokeness, peace

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

Strawman posted:

journalist dismemberment are bad

wrong

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

The article got pulled already. Who was it?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It was Greenwood and giroud

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bape Culture posted:

It was Greenwood and giroud

a twix up the bum does not a drug-fuelled gay sex orgy make

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

vyelkin posted:

Don't post with your mouth full

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

vyelkin posted:

Have you ever been hopped up on Twix?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Masonity posted:

I have a scullery for them op, its next to the 2nd utility. You really need to look at how your manse is organised. You really shouldn't have working rooms in the main residence.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

XBenedict posted:

The article got pulled already. Who was it?

It wasn't anyone:

https://twitter.com/AdamCrafton_/status/1344998274709774336?s=19

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I bet it was an Arsenal player

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I guess you can just say that 'a married premier league player' did literally anything and get a bit of easy ad money from the clicks. Not like anyone's going to sue you.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Perfect Element posted:

I guess you can just say that 'a married premier league player' did literally anything and get a bit of easy ad money from the clicks. Not like anyone's going to sue you.

Publish then wait to see who files the injunction.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

vyelkin posted:

One finger or both? I kinda feel like both totally does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Masonity posted:

One finger or both? I kinda feel like both totally does.

Maybe it's like an earring back in the day, left Twix, not gay, right Twix, gay