Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1345137979040423936

Incubus that's hardly fair, she wast rying to run! How was she to know someone could intercept her warp lightning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Alt text: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMj8GHp0QGs

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

edit: beaten

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Excellent choice

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

I can't help but get the feeling that Throne's equivalent of the tale of the Sword of Damocles bears a striking similarity to that last panel.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wait so Allison's key is 1) Permadead or 2) Out of juice after Jags cancelled her teleport?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Grouchio posted:

Wait so Allison's key is 1) Permadead or 2) Out of juice after Jags cancelled her teleport?

I'm guessing 2.5) She built up some Will to teleport the gently caress out, Jaggy shorted the capacitor, and she's too shook to immediately do it again. Quick mass teleports have never really been her strong suit, and you saw how much chargetime she had just now.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Archenteron posted:

I'm guessing 2.5) She built up some Will to teleport the gently caress out, Jaggy shorted the capacitor, and she's too shook to immediately do it again. Quick mass teleports have never really been her strong suit, and you saw how much chargetime she had just now.

Yeah, the key itself has plenty of juice, it's just a matter of how much willpower/focus Allison has to use it. Just like back when she put on her big show in the match to call out Dave and burned herself out. She needs recharge time and/or enough distance from the fight to where Jagg can't keep canceling/ siphoning her power.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jan 2, 2021

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Thanks for the save Incubus but she's trying to, man

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Poor Allison, she's still in terrible shoes for this whole scenario

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Poor Allison, she's still in terrible shoes for this whole scenario

Cio really should've taught her that trick where you just generate whatever outfit you want.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If Incubus doesn't headbutt this sword I will be very dissapointed

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Grouchio posted:

Neither, he just shut down her teleport, and in the process probably killed her confidence to try anything else for a while

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Xand_Man posted:

Thanks for the save Incubus but she's trying to, man

He said run not ride the lightning.

Lemony
Jul 27, 2010

Now With Fresh Citrus Scent!
Man, Incubus is such a bad student. Blocking? What kind of nambly pambly drivel is that. If you really didn't want Jags to kill her, you should have struck him down before he could make the attempt. You suck so bad at this whole cutting thing dude.

Oh, you tried that and failed? Guess you just weren't living the cut properly.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Grouchio posted:

If Jagganoth could just reach out and snuff the Master Key then this comic would have been over in about four panels.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Who What Now posted:

If Incubus doesn't headbutt this sword I will be very dissapointed

his head's gonna get cut off and then he'll just be a head on allison's belt like that due in the chainsaw zombie cheerleader game

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Mazerunner posted:

his head's gonna get cut off and then he'll just be a head on allison's belt like that due in the chainsaw zombie cheerleader game

I want you to know how much I appreciate how you went for a Lollipop Chainsaw reference over God of War.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Bussamove posted:

If Jagganoth could just reach out and snuff the Master Key then this comic would have been over in about four panels.

i think anyone could just reach out and snuff the master key, just not any of the idiots we have seen lately

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

They're on an island, if they have to run the old fashioned way where are they gonna go

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

jsoh posted:

i think anyone could just reach out and snuff the master key, just not any of the idiots we have seen lately

Anyone could do anything if they just didn’t know they couldn’t but these jabronis are so high on their own farts they can’t do poo poo.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Bussamove posted:

Anyone could do anything if they just didn’t know they couldn’t but these jabronis are so high on their own farts they can’t do poo poo.

Ah, the ol' Phantom Tollbooth gambit! I love it.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

FuturePastNow posted:

They're on an island, if they have to run the old fashioned way where are they gonna go
The sea sounds like a good start

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

FuturePastNow posted:

"You mean to say humans on your world can't run on water?"

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Huh, I just noticed that Incubus took off his nipple piercings for the fight. I guess he is serious about this.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
The extremely audible heartbeat has nothing to do with Incubus' power-up, he's just internally bricking it.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Vagabong posted:

Huh, I just noticed that Incubus took off his nipple piercings for the fight. I guess he is serious about this.

Did he actually have nipple piercings irl or was that a dream glam-Incubus thing?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

Renaissance Robot posted:

The extremely audible heartbeat has nothing to do with Incubus' power-up, he's just internally bricking it.

How is that digraph pronounced?

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1345390942166122496

what the hell abadon's a fukkin baby

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lol someone broke into my car to steal this cd many years ago. Different era.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Superterranean posted:

How is that digraph pronounced?

Do'

like a drumbeat

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

counterpoint: you're fuckin' old

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

nimby posted:

"You mean to say humans on your world can't run on water?"

I suppose it's not a coincidence that Zaid looks like Jesus now

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Boomer posting itt

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Aaaaahhhhhh holy crap what a blast from the past!

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I really like how inhumane-looking powered-up Incubus is; obviously "dream-hijacking swordman with an entourage of power addicts and ability to teleport-via-sludge" never implied that he'd be a particularly graceful fighter but it gives a nice sense of seriousness to the fight. Plus it looks cool!

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Incubus is just a shounen protagonist, he did the dangerous risky thing that lets him power up his body, he's been pursuing Sword Law since he was a child with nothing, and he wants to grow ever stronger.

And now he's just a real vascular boy.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Guys can you take this elsewhere White Chain is trying to breastfeed

So rude

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Do you guys think people on Gog Agog's worlds say "Oh my Gog!" instead of "Oh my God!" ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

paragon1 posted:

Do you guys think people on Gog Agog's worlds say "Oh my Gog!" instead of "Oh my God!" ?
Neither; "Oh me, Gog!"