Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I bided my time and here's my reward!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*does yo-yo tricks in the corner*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*kicks hacky sack solo*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*spins basketball on fingertip, whistles Globetrotter theme*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Take the shot

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
“P-p-p-p-puussssssssssyyyyeeooohhhh nvm”

*unwraps a fresh stick of chewing gum, plays the spoons*

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
What is the last word? How can you define finality? What is an end to infinity?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Heh

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
:blastu:

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Big money big money no whammies

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Whammy

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I see that in my absence no one managed to obtain the last word. You poor, poor fools

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*Briefly glances through dictionary with reading glasses on, looks up cautiously and scans room side to side, closes dictionary and stuffs in back pocket, folds reading glasses and inserts in shirt pocket, leans on wall with one foot on wall, knee bent, arms crossed, cracks chewing gum*

“Wouldn’t you guys like to know” :mmmsmug:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Eye speel two gud ta kneed a dicktionary

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t need to sleep

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
let the blood rain down

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

phasmid posted:

let the blood rain down

*grabs a cup*

feller
Jul 5, 2006

CheeseThief posted:

more like bidened your time

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
this guy gets it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT0iQRjHbW4

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
I was hoping the last word was the post it fizzled out on. It would have been somewhat fitting for a 30 page thread to go out like a wet fart.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

CheeseThief posted:

More like b

yikes! posted:

more like bidened your time
gently caress

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FoolyCharged posted:

Eye speel two gud ta kneed a dicktionary

Man you there’s quite a few spelling errors in that sentence alone, and I could actually point out some grammatical weakness too. I don’t think you have it there buddy, I just don’t, and I think your overconfidence will likely lead to a premature finish, letting better and more knowledgeable posters have the last word. Of course, maybe it won’t be the fittest in end the but, but a gentle savant who is soft spoken but holds the last words inside, an austist who’s spectrum has colors unseen, a leper who secretes a literate pus of excellence, a prostitute who can form words with her vagina, an axe murderer who spends all his time in the library, an ugly incel woman who grinds it out on filthy old tattered stuffed animals, an infomercial salesman with realistic, real world facial proportions, a cattle farmer who fell in manure and rolled over. I think it could be any of us, for we are all savant autist leper whore axe murdering incel tv salesman ranchers in our hearts, may anyone behoove the last utterance, the time when we have nothing left to say and it’s just cum and poo. :tipshat:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

No

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
hurm,.. i will take you to the desert and make you forget what the act of "eating" is

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Man you there’s quite a few spelling errors in that sentence alone, and I could actually point out some grammatical weakness too. I don’t think you have it there buddy, I just don’t, and I think your overconfidence will likely lead to a premature finish, letting better and more knowledgeable posters have the last word. Of course, maybe it won’t be the fittest in end the but, but a gentle savant who is soft spoken but holds the last words inside, an austist who’s spectrum has colors unseen, a leper who secretes a literate pus of excellence, a prostitute who can form words with her vagina, an axe murderer who spends all his time in the library, an ugly incel woman who grinds it out on filthy old tattered stuffed animals, an infomercial salesman with realistic, real world facial proportions, a cattle farmer who fell in manure and rolled over. I think it could be any of us, for we are all savant autist leper whore axe murdering incel tv salesman ranchers in our hearts, may anyone behoove the last utterance, the time when we have nothing left to say and it’s just cum and poo. :tipshat:
Too many words, didn't read

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Yeah, let's just move on

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I'm starting to think this was all a ruse by the OP to make a thread that will never end, as long as there's no last word the only thing of value here is the first word...

We can put a stop to OP's insidious plan! Everyone! Raise your hands and give me your power! Together we can charge the last post!

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Thanks for charging my post

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Still going I see. Well, I’m in too far now to stop.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

*Channels Mass Effect 1*

"Charging"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Charging the last post with the power of love

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
How is this? Thread, close!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ok now you can close it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We have used all the words folks. None of them were it. :tipshat:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Not even pliosaur? I liked that one.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Antidisestablishmentarianism

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jiggerypokery

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sorry guys, but the answer is easy: you must write a book that uses every word in the dictionary, that isn’t the dictionary. :crossarms:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Sunk shitpost fallacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Maybe not