Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

big dyke energy posted:

They are called bed stoves and I loving want one so bad.

I'm from Minnesota and I can't remember the last time I used more than a thin blanket. Setting an actual fire under my bed would be miserably hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Azhais posted:

I'm from Minnesota and I can't remember the last time I used more than a thin blanket. Setting an actual fire under my bed would be miserably hot

You don't keep the fire running all night. You light it a couple hours before bed and then it radiates heat all night.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

Which looks like this:

Those piles can sometimes last months.

When I was about 17 my cousin and I were climbing on one of these and "accidentally" dislodged a 700 lb iceball that murked a BMW parked sideways in the lane at the bottom. It was the week before Christmas and malls weren't dead yet so the parking lot was packed and there was no way in hell BMW guy was going to walk an extra 30 feet when they can park across 3 perfectly good spaces half exposed at the bottom of a snowpile.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I had my bed converted to natural gas last year.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Buttchocks posted:

I had my bed converted to natural gas last year.

My bed is powered by natural gas all year round. :fart:

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.

Armacham posted:

You don't keep the fire running all night. You light it a couple hours before bed and then it radiates heat all night.

yeah like those old-timey hot coals burning in a cooper pot you put in your bed.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

fuckingtest posted:

yeah like those old-timey hot coals burning in a cooper pot you put in your bed.

Don't burn things in an environment with no airflow.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Bet you don’t like oily rags sitting in a pile, either :rolleyes:

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Azhais posted:

Your crappy state gets more in federal home heating subsidies per person than most people in other states spend in total so you can use a thin loving blanket.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Slanderer posted:

Your crappy state gets more in federal home heating subsidies per person than most people in other states spend in total so you can use a thin loving blanket.

I've got all the heat vents blocked in my room, I just don't like warm

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

When I was about 17 my cousin and I were climbing on one of these and "accidentally" dislodged a 700 lb iceball that murked a BMW parked sideways in the lane at the bottom. It was the week before Christmas and malls weren't dead yet so the parking lot was packed and there was no way in hell BMW guy was going to walk an extra 30 feet when they can park across 3 perfectly good spaces half exposed at the bottom of a snowpile.
lmao it's a guilt free thrill

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Found elsewhere on the forums

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Poseidon will always have his due! Found randomly on Instagram, don’t have any more info.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJghLrTF_Dz/?igshid=ugn8b9y8hxou

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

LifeSunDeath posted:

some hick still gonna take out a 1200 dollar a month loan to buy this lightly dropped RAMTRX
At some point FCA:Jeep is just going to deliver Jeeps to their customers with the wheels up, and the customer gets to push it back over to the wheels to finalize the purchase. And then they drive away fix whatever broke and drive away.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

lmao it's a guilt free thrill

Honestly it seemed like they wanted it to happen. The setup was just too perfect.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

CannonFodder posted:

At some point FCA:Jeep is just going to deliver Jeeps to their customers with the wheels up, and the customer gets to push it back over to the wheels to finalize the purchase. And then they drive away fix whatever broke and drive away.

They come upside down in a cargo container full of mud, you have to fish one out like a grabbit game, it's full price.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

LifeSunDeath posted:

They come upside down in a cargo container full of mud, you have to fish one out like a grabbit game, it's full price.

Jeep owners would consider this a win, making it so they never again have to look for a large puddle to spray a light coat of dirt on the shiny bits.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Anyone post this yet? A few good OSHAs in there.

https://defector.com/what-horrible-things-did-we-do-to-our-penises-last-year/

quote:

WAS INTOXICATED WRESTLING WITH A FRIEND STRUCK TESTICLE AGAINST A SCREW STICKING OUT OF A WALL

DIRECT BLOW BY SHOVEL AFTER TRUCK RAN OVER IT CAUSING IT TO SWING, DX: CONTUSION OF TESTICLE

PLAYING A GAME WITH AN ELECTRIC DRILL WITH HIS FRIENDS WHEN THE DRILL CAUGHT HIS JEANS IN THE GROIN AREA CUTTING PENIS

HAD A FLARE GUN IN HIS PANTS WHILE RIDING A BIKE AND THE GUN WENT OFF AND BURNED PENIS

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

quote:

SLIPPED OFF A PARK BENCH AND LANDED ON A CORGI DOG, THE DOG WAS SCARED AND BIT HIM IN THE SCROTUM

No judgement here, the corgi was just reacting as it saw fit.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

quote:

DIRECT BLOW BY SHOVEL AFTER TRUCK RAN OVER IT CAUSING IT TO SWING, DX: CONTUSION OF TESTICLE

Sideshow Bob?

EDIT:

quote:

WAS CLEANING A SURFACE WITH ALCOHOL AND SPILLED SOME OF THE ALCOHOL ON HIS PANTS AND THEN TRIED TO GLUE A PIECE OF PLASTIC USING FIRE WHEN HE ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED IT ON HIS PANTS CAUSING HIM TO CATCH FIRE, DX BURNS SCROTUM

That's... quite a story.

Uthor fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jan 2, 2021

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/mMkgikl.mp4

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

quote:

PUT BALL MAGNETS ON EACH SIDE OF HIS PENIS AND LEFT THEM THERE FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS

TIED OFF HIS SCROTUM WITH A CORD ONE WEEK AGO AND SINCE THEN HAD SCROTUM PAIN

What were they expecting to happen in these cases?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

EasilyConfused posted:

What were they expecting to happen in these cases?

big sex feelings

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Reminds me of this one, some powerful redneck OSHA energy.

https://twitter.com/ThugnastyMMA/status/1032014226657878023

There's a picture of his bloodstained boxer shorts in that thread, pretty gnarly, so don't click through if that's not your thing.

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

quote:

DEVELOPED TESTICLE PAIN WHILE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

hell, :same:

weirdest hospital trip of my life but now I have a piece of paper with the exact dimensions of my left testicle laying around somewhere

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qm9zycHos91yri6y0.mp4

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
That's why you don't drive VDR into IMC.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cojawfee posted:

Lies.

Put your foot down, Cole. You can make it.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Slanderer posted:

Cold weather law. They can't kill your heat or power in the winter. Bad times happen. You will have to pay the piper eventually, but you won't freeze. We also have great subsidies if you're poor. It's fairly hard to qualify but no one wants you to freeze. I lived in a house where it snowed inside when I was a teenager. Bad chinking. The house was not warm enough for the snow to melt. You'd just sweep it up. One LP gas heater for the whole house. Ice cold all the time. We usually wore our coats inside when it was -40f out. We didn't have the money for space heaters and such. We were just cold. Heavy blankets were the standard. You get used to it.

The cold weather law really helps. Just talk to the power company and the gas company and they'll work it out with you. They will never let you freeze if you talk to them.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/m6AbuJK.mp4

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

I don't CARE how cheeky and puckish you two are!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

straight up wrecked

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Cojawfee posted:

SVDR :getin:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

you still have to remain clear of clouds and that is EXACTLY why <:mad:>

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

SVDR means drive as you CDIT.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Controlled drive into truck

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“What’s a mountain goat doing in this cloud bank?”

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/w1zR1Nn.mp4

I don't see any hardhats, in case the bag pops and ship falls on them, but otherwise seems like a good way to launch a ship

As always, Russians did it first and more insanely.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

mobby_6kl posted:

As always, Russians did it first and more insanely.

That's just one of the Russian ovens they use to heat houses in Siberia

https://youtu.be/r_TO30jzyUA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carillon
May 9, 2014

That's something else, I'm not quite clear on what their doing in those little rooms are around the 3 minute mark. Best comment though I saw was " Anyone want to play a rousing game of "Count the modern-day OSHA Violations"? "