Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Can I get some more slime pizza pics for 2021?
Fish isn't necessary

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jan 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Not sure about slime but since you asked so nicely.

Ambience for these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dto7Nms-Xo0

This is the only picture from a place called "The Pizza Engineer"

And bonus content, because I have no idea what it is.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Taco salad with facehugger. Glad to see they're repping red and green sauces in the same dish, Christmas style is my favorite.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Somebody dropped a series of sloppy deuces on that pizza. That looks wrong

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Willington Pizza is actually good though

When things are back to normalish I’m going to go there and absolutely go to town on some of their pizza. I miss that place.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

TheAardvark posted:

Ambience for these:

Why does the candy naturally follow the golden mean distribution, like seeds on a sunflower? Because mother nature wills it and blesses all sweet pizza. Checkmate, non-brazilians.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Everything in that post is from India lol

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

TheAardvark posted:

Goddamn Qdoba hosed up my burrito again

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

TheAardvark posted:

there's a primal part of the brain that says, do it, this is enough calories to survive a month of starvation and it'll taste soooooo(?) good

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

TheAardvark posted:

Everything in that post is from India lol

I see, they have good taste too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ugly In The Morning posted:

When things are back to normalish I’m going to go there and absolutely go to town on some of their pizza. I miss that place.

I love their pizza but I live at that magic distance to be just out of delivery range and also juuuussstttt out of convenience range to go pick it up.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I will say that if you see pizza on the menu at an Indian place it will either be stupid good or the worst thing you’ve ever eaten with no middle ground.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

TheAardvark posted:

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

Brain Curry posted:

I don’t know if it’s the worst pizza ever, but the most memorable bad pizza I ever had was cone shaped. Here’s someone else’s pic of a pizza cone and I believe some form of dessert monstrosity.

Looks like an artbreeder pic

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
lmao

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Cone pizza's are all over Bolivia for some reason. They're pretty much what you expect.

Cone sushi is also good.

Maybe things are just supposed to be cones?

Ice cream cones are good. A weed cone is good.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Source

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Who puts pastries on a pizza?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Who puts pastries on a pizza?

They didn't even remove the crusts!

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Super Nintendo 64 posted:

Looks like an artbreeder pic

More like a fartbreeder

Outrail posted:

Cone pizza's are all over Bolivia for some reason. They're pretty much what you expect.

Cone sushi is also good.

Maybe things are just supposed to be cones?

Ice cream cones are good. A weed cone is good.

How do they melt the cheese in the center of the cone without burning the outside? I swear they partially microwaved this one since it had the wrong texture for just an oven. Sushi and weed cones are good so I had high hopes

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Brain Curry posted:

How do they melt the cheese in the center of the cone without burning the outside? I swear they partially microwaved this one since it had the wrong texture for just an oven. Sushi and weed cones are good so I had high hopes

They used a pizza cone machine.

https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/pizza-cone-machine.html

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I hope they didn't remove the "vein", that's my favorite part! :yum:

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What is that, half pilaf, half pain au chocolat? With a shoe insert on top?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

In my headcanon it’s mole sauce

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Twitter thinks it's acai paste.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
What is that yellow bag/sponge thing beside the pizza? Perhaps a squeeze bag of catupiry that's been left out too long?

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Extra Large Marge posted:

For a second I was worried that these were pears

I've had a gorgonzola and pear white pizza in Tuscany and it was indescribably tasty. Razor thin slices of pear alternated with incredibly strong 'zola on the thinnest, most perfect base. Cooked to perfection, with the edges of the pear caramelised, just the right amount of char and smoke from the wood burning oven. But this is the worst pizza thread so.....

The worst pizza I ever had was a 'calzone' that seemed to be made with shortcrust pastry. It was almost bulletproof, requiring knife bending amounts of pressure to cut open. Once it was open, the filling consisted of a baby food consistency smear of dry orange paste with no discernable taste other than 'a bit salty'.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

ultrafilter posted:

Twitter thinks it's acai paste.

Mole would make more sense and taste better

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I used to think that pizza needed tomato sauce and cheese in order to be "pizza", but after reading this thread I've realized that pizza is just flatbread with things on it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
If you really want to find a good pizza, then you need to go to somewhere with a rich pizza history. Somewhere that when you hear the name, you think pizza. Not New York. Not Italy either.

No, I'm talking about Islamabad.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

What is that, half pilaf, half pain au chocolat? With a shoe insert on top?

The shoe insert looks like a piece of not-so-fresh-anymore giant bug meat to me. Probably Moreton Bay or Balmain.
And yeah serving whole shrimp like that (drenched in chocolate sauce i.e. not crispy) ought the be punishable by severe beatings.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

This ruined my day. I can't believe this poo poo.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

It doesn't even look that bad, but is that lemon?!

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

I see avocado up the middle, then tomatoes, then mushrooms, then... zucchini? Some kinda squash, on each side? But no lemon!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah it's either zucchini or those eggplants that grow straight rather than bulbous

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

TheAardvark posted:

If you really want to find a good pizza, then you need to go to somewhere with a rich pizza history. Somewhere that when you hear the name, you think pizza. Not New York. Not Italy either.

No, I'm talking about Islamabad.

Butt is a legitimate if unfortunate surname in parts of South Asia. But (heh) I don’t think catupiry has made it to Pakistan, so I can only assume that is in fact mayo :barf:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

looks more like some kind of thin baked Casserole then a pizza, but I mean it at least looks edible.

Having everything in line looks pretty weird though

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
So whats the deal with these places?

1 Its a one off gently caress up pizza someone has taken a pic of.

2 The place makes poo poo pizza regularly and folds shortly after opening?

3 The place makes poo poo pizza regularly and there are enough people who only go there once for it to stay open a long time.

4 The place makes poo poo pizza regularly and people like it/dont care and keep going back?

5 Its all weird Europeans/South Americans

Like, MOST of these places seem like they would be open a month tops and fold if this was their regular product.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
different parts of the world have different tastes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

This looks like one of those lovely environmental pizza models from a video game that you stare at for a while and are confused by its size and the arrangement of toppings.