Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the guys acting like he wasnt a complete psycho kick rear end too

Cardiovorax posted:

Just wondering, but do any of you folks ever consider calling the police about this and reporting it as the attempted theft that it is? It's not like they're going to stop trying to steal people's packages if mildly annoyed grumbling is all that ever comes of it even when someone literally catches them in the act and has to chase them down to retrieve their property.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Firstborn posted:

Dude I'm sitting here too buttmadd to attach the loving base to this console

can't set my PS5 up properly because my hands are shaking in rage, and not because i had to run an entire block (!) to chase down a FedEx truck like a maniac

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

An elite team of highly trained fresh off the boat Africans have stolen my Sony PlayStation 5.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Officer the man on the truck took my PS5!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdtC6NV_T8o

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Officer the man on the truck took my PS5!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

An elite team of highly trained fresh off the boat Africans have stolen my Sony PlayStation 5.

busting into the highly fortified postal collection depot like arnold at the end of commando

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

it reminds me of the goon classic e/n post about some guy being approached iun a crowded park in midday by a black teenager who wanted to bum a cigarette off him, so he had to give him a whole pizza to escape [asking for a cigarette possible gang banger code?]

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

“Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?” This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a loving statue. I didn’t want any trouble from him, and I didn’t have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him the rest of my pizza he’d leave me alone.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao it's still funny after all these years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

“Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?” This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a loving statue. I didn’t want any trouble from him, and I didn’t have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him the rest of my pizza he’d leave me alone.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You guys are making light of the Sakawa Boys after my PS Quintuple :(

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

it reminds me of the goon classic e/n post about some guy being approached iun a crowded park in midday by a black teenager who wanted to bum a cigarette off him, so he had to give him a whole pizza to escape [asking for a cigarette possible gang banger code?]

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol at everything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*phone ringing*

V, got kind a peculiar one for you here. Need you to klep a specific package out of the back of a van. Seems the corpo rats who made the tech won't let us do biz outta their store. Thing is, the guy receiving it is kinda a psycho -- not someone we want to cross. Need you to hack into their soft and indicate it's been delivered. Sending the deets now.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bicyclops posted:

*phone ringing*

V, got kind a peculiar one for you here. Need you to klep a specific package out of the back of a van. Seems the corpo rats who made the tech won't let us do biz outta their store. Thing is, the guy receiving it is kinda a psycho -- not someone we want to cross. Need you to hack into their soft and indicate it's been delivered. Sending the deets now.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

*phone ringing*

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

*phone ringing*

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Lmao at the past two pages

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

*phone ringing*

masterpiece

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Bicyclops posted:

*phone ringing*

Lmao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=1667863&pagenumber=17&perpage=40#post302761903

Bicyclops posted:

*phone ringing*

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/SuperMarioFact/status/1098404466175430659

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i know that feel

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

*phone ringing*

in my head I read this in kaz voice talking to snake

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

in my head I read this in kaz voice talking to snake

Die-hardman talking to sam, myself

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

absolutely anything posted:

i know that feel

In Training