Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If his voice was just a little higher pitched I would swear that's a Walt Tremblay episode of E1 Podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cugel the Clever posted:

Given that there's at least one QAnon cultist who was elected to Congress and has announced their intention to carry a gun into the Capitol, we might see worse than a brawl.

I will lol heartily if some congressperson gets caught packing heat and they get the TSA to screen everyone in Congress every time they enter the building.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Here's the full hour, with the bonus of Miller demanding it. They're not very bright.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1345835808956293124?s=19

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Flikken posted:

The Cleveland Browns are going to the playoffa

What an age we live in

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts

Acebuckeye13 posted:

What an age we live in

Factory of adequateness?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
"May you live in interesting times" is the most cursed goddamn fortune cookie poo poo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

facialimpediment posted:

Here's the full hour, with the bonus of Miller demanding it. They're not very bright.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1345835808956293124?s=19

"You could see it by rally size, really."

JFC, this guy is so obsessed with using ratings or subscriptions as metrics that I don't think he can process that rally attendance /= votes.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flikken posted:

The Cleveland Browns are going to the playoffa

Tampa Bay is going to have to go to play the Giants or Washington (the NFC East Champion) on the road next week. Both teams would be 6-10 iirc.

It’s goddamn magic.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I'm listening to the full audio because I hate myself and this is just loving nuts.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm listening to the full audio because I hate myself and this is just loving nuts.

Let us know what else there is. Because I hate myself enough to be a runner, to stay in the reserves, and to teach middle school, but not enough to listen to an hour of Trump on the phone.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I skipped to the end and holy gently caress the petulism at the end. It's chock full of "the neighboring states say I won so I won", personal attacks, and "I talked to Stacey Abrams and she said Brian Kemp is a schmuck".

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Let us know what else there is. Because I hate myself enough to be a runner, to stay in the reserves, and to teach middle school, but not enough to listen to an hour of Trump on the phone.

It's actually not bad. It's insane. But it isn't exactly a trump rally because there are the georgian republicans flat telling him he's wrong.

And he's getting mad.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

So is election tampering in play here in addition to all the other stuff he hopefully gets charged with on the 20th?

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's actually not bad. It's insane. But it isn't exactly a trump rally because there are the georgian republicans flat telling him he's wrong.

And he's getting mad.

I just went to the last five or so minutes. Give it time.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Oh, yeah, trump is loving ranting in unhinged fashion the whole time, but it's nice for people to tell him no from time to time.

Also he's got into an argument about someone calling the consent decree a settlement agreement.

E: I'm just listening while watching redzone. I think it's worth it. It's an hour of your time, but give it a listen.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jan 3, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CBJSprague24 posted:

"You could see it by rally size, really."

JFC, this guy is so obsessed with using ratings or subscriptions as metrics that I don't think he can process that rally attendance /= votes.

It makes perfect sense if you realize they don't consider the people who voted against him to be human

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Milo and POTUS posted:

It makes perfect sense if you realize they don't consider the people who voted against him to be human

I mean fucks sakes Trump posted today with a video advertising a march on DC on the 6th.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

sounds like a perfect phone call to me

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Midjack posted:

I will lol heartily if some congressperson gets caught packing heat and they get the TSA to screen everyone in Congress every time they enter the building.

quote:

...shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their attendance at the Session of their Respective Houses, and in going to and from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

That’d be fun... gun laws being what they are in DC felony could probably could.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/1345901099312676871

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/paulmcleary/status/1345904022532841476?s=20

Can't change Presidents while missiles fly

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Forget the phone call, I want the correspondence about this decision leaked.

"Don't hand the tape over until he makes a dumb tweet about me."
"So, what, about three hours from now, sir?"
"Yeah, probably."

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Trump ripped an audible fart at about 51 minutes into the recording and excused himself for it.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

"This isn't Social Media- this is Trump Media"

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

CBJSprague24 posted:

Trump ripped an audible fart at about 51 minutes into the recording and excused himself for it.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

About 51:40

Goddamn

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Donnie's perfect (Georgia) call likely killed the momentum for bigger numbers on Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1345932166941782016

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Yes, that’s the problem with objecting. :jerkbag:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Trump is suing Brad Raffensperger because he's saying the phone call was confidential settlement negotiations.

e: apparently some sources got wires crossed. This was just someone being salty saying the phone call was confidential discussions regarding two pending lawsuits.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jan 4, 2021

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Trump is suing Brad Raffensperger because he's saying the phone call was confidential settlement negotiations.

Is this like how when people are talking to reporters on the record try, in the middle of the conversation, to say "that was off the record" and the reporter just looks at them like they're the biggest idiots in the world?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Nice! posted:

O God, please let this depress Trumpfucker turnout for the runoff on Tuesday.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'd wanna sue someone too if now everyone could hear me peel a ripper big enough that it ripped my seams apart.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

Another suit Trump will readily lose.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

not caring here posted:

I'd wanna sue someone too if now everyone could hear me peel a ripper big enough that it ripped my seams apart.

LBJ would say this was the first time Trump seemed even somewhat presidential, then he'd mock him for his ill-fitting pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Turns out there's no new lawsuits just some chud bitching about pending ones.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

Turns out there's no new lawsuits just some chud bitching about pending ones.

Trump is still 1-51 in his lawsuits over the Election and Ghomerts got tossed twice, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump just loudly boasts about suing Georgia's SOS and does nothing

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I love the 1–51. It’s so much funnier than 0–52 because you get to learn what the ‘1’ signifies.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Platystemon posted:

I love the 1–51. It’s so much funnier than 0–52 because you get to learn what the ‘1’ signifies.

I mean, the 1 still ended in a loss anyways

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Hot Karl Marx posted:

once you start wanting to mass produce 40k figures its gonna take a LONG time to make them so I don't think that will bring the price down, also models now a days are so detailed, it would be able to tell right away with most newer models

Yeah I got into the hobby over the summer and it's crazy how detailed they make the models now. Ever since 3D Printing took off Games Workshop has been leaning hard on CAD to make models with details that are basically impossible to replicate with home printing. Sure you can print out cat ear space marine helmets because they're solid and fairly simple but there's no way you're going to replicate all the thin plastic lines that hold this guy up (apparently very stable too):

The only raw material they need are plastic pellets to make sprues out of and all their manuals are printed in China anyway. They even put out a press release last week stating that until the Brexit mess is sorted out they will be eating the cost of tariffs for their EU customers.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

CommieGIR posted:

Another suit Trump will readily lose.

Including the one he was wearing when he shat himself audibly.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Eej posted:

Yeah I got into the hobby over the summer and it's crazy how detailed they make the models now. Ever since 3D Printing took off Games Workshop has been leaning hard on CAD to make models with details that are basically impossible to replicate with home printing. Sure you can print out cat ear space marine helmets because they're solid and fairly simple but there's no way you're going to replicate all the thin plastic lines that hold this guy up (apparently very stable too):

The only raw material they need are plastic pellets to make sprues out of and all their manuals are printed in China anyway. They even put out a press release last week stating that until the Brexit mess is sorted out they will be eating the cost of tariffs for their EU customers.

LMao, yes you can readily replicate that on an SLA resin printer, easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

CommieGIR posted:

LMao, yes you can readily replicate that on an SLA resin printer, easy.

Knowing what little I know about warhammer stuff, that thing is probably a meter tall.