Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

would eat that tbh, probably not in islamabad tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Look at this racist who won't eat the Butt Pizza. For shame!

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
€7.50 pepperoni pizza from my local place. It's fine... but why put the cheese over the pepperonis?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

His Divine Shadow posted:

€7.50 pepperoni pizza from my local place. It's fine... but why put the cheese over the pepperonis?

Gotta make sure you can take all the cheese off in one push from all that pepperoni grease

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

A lot of places do that. Especially if they layer pepperoni and cheese. :getin:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I like it, keeps the thin slices from drying out.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

they don't slice the pizza for you over there?

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

TheAardvark posted:

they don't slice the pizza for you over there?

Not a thing in most (?) parts of Europe.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hedenius posted:

That's weird.

I pay those assholes to do that for me. :colbert:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Lol if you don't have Esteban roll up the entire disc and shove it down you're throat.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

By popular demand posted:

Lol if you don't have Esteban roll up the entire disc and shove it down you're throat.

Who the hell is Esteban?

Are you... cheating... on your manservant Enrique?!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hedenius posted:

Fuckin shameful

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Also lol if you only got one manservent.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
okay kids its time for the pizza party!!! did everyone bring their pizzånknifenånmesser?

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

"pie"

what a dumb loving thing to call a pizza

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Just finishing the chopper pre-flight checklist.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

lilbeefer posted:

"pie"

what a dumb loving thing to call a pizza
counter-point:

what a dumb thing to call that a pizza

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

TheAardvark posted:

okay kids its time for the pizza party!!! did everyone bring their pizzånknifenånmesser?

Get me my poop/pizza knife

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

ephex posted:

counter-point:

I think we agree

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

By popular demand posted:

I like it, keeps the thin slices from drying out.

:wtc: that "drying out" is called "cooking" otherwise it's literally just poached deli meat, smh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

:wtc: that "drying out" is called "cooking" otherwise it's literally just poached deli meat, smh

I don't think you understand what pepperoni is or what the act of baking a pizza properly does to it. Or life. Or how to dress yourself and leave your own home successfully each day.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"Steak is good, but you know what I hate? The sear"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I love french fries but I hate when they get all crispy and lightly golden browned. Give me that starchy uncooked poo poo instead

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
listen i already posted the height of cooked pepperoni ITT,

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I love landjager but what it really needs is to be broiled for a while.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMkw6lZ-PY

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

TheAardvark posted:

What they should be going for is this:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

ephex posted:

counter-point:

Why would you call a quiche a pizza? :confused:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

I love landjager but what it really needs is to be broiled for a while.

Oh I see you are just conflating those little dried up dog turd pepperonis with "pepperoni" as understood by pizza restaurants and identified in the picture. I bet that's a genuine misunderstanding

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't care if my pepperoni is crispy or not. I'd prefer it not to be because by that time it's usually dried out.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

TheAardvark posted:

i drink the pepperoni grease holding it like a fine wine glass

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
its amazing how pepperoni naturally evolved this tendency to reach towards the sky, generously filling with delicious grease and ensuring a swift passage through the animal and continued propagation of the species

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's probably because it's filled with fat. Most fatty meats tend to shrink and curl up a ton when they cook. So that pepperoni is a far lower quality.

I hate those puck bowls filled with grease. So disgusting. That's what you find in those super cheap pizzas at the grocery store. If a pizza is too greasy I'll pat it with a paper towel but with a pizza that has those shrunken pepperoni bowls you could probably just dump it out.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
actually the cupping is caused by the type of casing used, specifically the more expensive (natural) casings cause the pepperoni to contract upward when cooked. so if you're seeing the type of cupping pictured above, they're actually less likely to be cheap. the cheapest hormel poo poo doesn't curl at all

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I find it hard to believe that the stuff I got at lunch in elementary school had a high quality casing.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's probably because it's filled with fat. Most fatty meats tend to shrink and curl up a ton when they cook. So that pepperoni is a far lower quality.

I hate those puck bowls filled with grease. So disgusting. That's what you find in those super cheap pizzas at the grocery store. If a pizza is too greasy I'll pat it with a paper towel but with a pizza that has those shrunken pepperoni bowls you could probably just dump it out.

You poor bastard you have never had ledos pizza

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I find it hard to believe that the stuff I got at lunch in elementary school had a high quality casing.

i'd like to see a picture of your elementary school lunch pizza with grease cups. it's hard to diagnose pizza problems via text.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TheAardvark posted:

i'd like to see a picture of your elementary school lunch pizza with grease cups. it's hard to diagnose pizza problems via text.

First GIS result for "school pizza."

I can't believe they served us this almost daily in high school. Schools need more funding. jesus gently caress

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Ah, I see the problem. I'm pretty sure those are slices of slim jims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Slim Jims are made in Italian delis and hung up at the front of the store for months to age. :colbert: