Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fortaleza posted:

lol just remembered the Bohemian Grove. The juxtaposition between conspiracy dumbasses like alex jones making it out to be a serious shadowy cabal and a threat to our democracy and Nixon, the most powerful man in the world at the time, calling it (quoting directly here) “the faggiest goddamn thing”.

All those rich and powerful gathering in a “secret” spot you’d think they’d be up to something but all they do is get served BBQ, act like spoiled kids, set a cool owl sculpture on fire and go glamping.

nixon didn't like it because it's Dudes Only lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dude who charged protesters with a tacticool gladius and got wrecked

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Nixon was forced to step down so I guess he should have been more polite to the people in charge.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Another Nixon tape moment: when Roe v Wade came down and abortion legalized, Nixon said on tape “I can see where you’d want one, like when you have a white and a black”. He was such a huge piece of poo poo lol

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Nixon sabotaged Vietnam peace talks.

Also, he wanted to nuke everyone when he got drunk.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
he said the n word in the white house all the time and recorded it lol

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

A retro equivalent of mycrimes.txt

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I’m legit surprised we don’t have a recording of trump saying it. Dude clearly does and has been in mental decline for years, figured he’d slip up at some point by now.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Speaking of old racist n-bomb droppers in mental decline, former Clippers owner Donald Sterling:

https://twitter.com/talkhoops/status/472491935207133184

Edit: lmao, almost forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikUcRUbZbas

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Fortaleza posted:

I’m legit surprised we don’t have a recording of trump saying it. Dude clearly does and has been in mental decline for years, figured he’d slip up at some point by now.

apparently he said it a lot on the set of the apprentice, among other things, according to multiple people iirc

any recording of that not surfacing is p suspicious too

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Billy Bush must have gotten some awkward questions from his family after the Access Hollywood tape surfaced.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

apparently he said it a lot on the set of the apprentice, among other things, according to multiple people iirc

any recording of that not surfacing is p suspicious too

Maybe it’s the thick layer of aggressive NDAs he’s constantly surrounded with like a goddamn quen sign

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Fortaleza posted:

lol just remembered the Bohemian Grove. The juxtaposition between conspiracy dumbasses like alex jones making it out to be a serious shadowy cabal and a threat to our democracy and Nixon, the most powerful man in the world at the time, calling it (quoting directly here) “the faggiest goddamn thing”.
I also can't shake hands with anyone from San Francisco, but only because SV is a drain on human genius the way the missile programs were

Fortaleza posted:

Mark Burnett has all but said yes it does exist and no it's never coming out, and if he didn't like Trump we'd have seen it

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Rick Santorum calling Obama the n-word and then painfully trying to undo his mistake https://youtu.be/pL5LX4oW3Ok

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

Rick Santorum calling Obama the n-word and then painfully trying to undo his mistake https://youtu.be/pL5LX4oW3Ok

loving hell. What did santorum mean again?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

3D Megadoodoo posted:

loving hell. What did santorum mean again?

It’s a frothy mixture of poo poo and lube.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The OG Cum Boy right there. He definitely asked an African country diplomat why he wasn't wearing sandals more than once.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Nixon was the last US president that was human being.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Fish of hemp posted:

Nixon was the last US president that was human being.

They made me give up my peanut farm.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

i "love" how blatant it is, and how even the guardian journalists wanted no part

my nephew is about two, he likes to give coloring book animals "nail polish" by coloring the foot/ground area of the page. he is getting rather precise, but it's still way outside the lines, tho not so much as it was six months ago.

its so ridiculous! a months old baby would be able to hold a pen/marker, but not draw anything with it except the line from letting go and it rolls off the paper

it's the kind of thing that if it came out of North Korea would get denounced as atrocious propaganda about how dear leader's son is a superhuman genius

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Absolute master class

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

Maybe it’s the thick layer of aggressive NDAs he’s constantly surrounded with like a goddamn quen sign

yeah that's bullshit. those tapes don't exist. that would be some of the most valuable recorded footage in the world right now and to think no one would try to get it? what the gently caress is the NDA gonna do, make it more expensive?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Obama giving Clinton a half-hearted last-minute endorsement just to keep her from losing to a clown man

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

gently caress SNEEP posted:

yeah that's bullshit. those tapes don't exist. that would be some of the most valuable recorded footage in the world right now and to think no one would try to get it? what the gently caress is the NDA gonna do, make it more expensive?

It's just people like Tom Arnold and Omarosa looking for attention. I remember shortly after Trump was elected Arnold said that he and many other people had copies of these tapes, but somehow not one has materialized. Say what you will about Democrats but at least they didn't make heroes out of these idiots.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Action Jacktion posted:

It's just people like Tom Arnold and Omarosa looking for attention. I remember shortly after Trump was elected Arnold said that he and many other people had copies of these tapes, but somehow not one has materialized. Say what you will about Democrats but at least they didn't make heroes out of these idiots.

Tom Arnold had a show on VICE TV where he went around trying to find the piss tapes

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
John Oliver is married to a Republican that he met during an RNC

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Joy Ann's website getting ""hacked"" and a bunch of homophobic posts being on there. Lol it was so transparent and we just ... Forgot about it

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Beto tried to run for President when he couldn't even win against Ted Cruz.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

muscles like this! posted:

Beto tried to run for President when he couldn't even win against Ted Cruz.

Beto trying to become a swear guy

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

my calves still cramp up when I see pics of that doofus

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
beto pivoting to gun grabbing after failing to come up with literally any reason to run for president during the primary

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
beto standing on things

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Joy Ann's website getting ""hacked"" and a bunch of homophobic posts being on there. Lol it was so transparent and we just ... Forgot about it

she got promoted at MSNBC lol

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Beto's hacker name was "Psychedelic Warlord"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Maya Fey posted:

she got promoted at MSNBC lol

She brought on a loving 'body language expert' quack to say Bernie Sanders is the Happy Merchant caricature. ...god drat

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Tiler Kiwi posted:

"I will take with me a file, a chisel, a knife, I will try and get some major explosives, try to fight my way out"
"And then when I get out I will grab a sword like Maximus Meridius Demidius and as a Gladiator I will stab people in the crotch."

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

sleeptalker posted:

Beto's hacker name was "Psychedelic Warlord"

still lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019