Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Faustian Bargain posted:

Garrison takes commissions right? How hard would it be to trick him into drawing obscure fetish stuff?

I'm surprised Internet perverts haven't uncovered any fetish commissions as of yet, those are where the big money lays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
Oh, you don't consider these cartoons as "fetish"?

And yeah, commissioning stuff would be "touching the poop", wouldn't it be?

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jan 5, 2021

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Faustian Bargain posted:

Garrison takes commissions right? How hard would it be to trick him into drawing obscure fetish stuff?

Why would you have to trick him, you're giving him money.
Also, don't give him money.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Raised By Birds posted:

It's simultaneously :cripes: and :allears: that that 'most admired man' poll is being held up as proof that there's no way Trump lost!

The true purpose of Space Force -- assaulting Hillary's Lunar Base.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I can’t wait to see Zyklon Ben’s cartoon after the 6th. I wonder how off the deep end he’ll go

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Wipfmetz posted:

...and I think we've found our theme.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Lol look at the sheer amount of hair on Trump.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Wipfmetz posted:

more like eating the poop

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is that who's face is on the dark side of the moon in Garrison's cartoon?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

He has to over do the hair that much because you’d never know that is supposed to be Trump otherwise

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
Don't give Ben money.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Faustian Bargain posted:

"Trick"?

etc etc

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
Everything Ben draws is relentlessly horny, who can even tell

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

I hadn't thought about Walter Williams since Tinsley did this thing in 2007.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Niric posted:

"Trick"?

etc etc
Forgot this, what got furries hot and bothered.
https://twitter.com/DeoTasDevil/status/912373678549143552?s=19

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ben has said he win’t draw a commission if it runs counter to his chud worldview, so you won’t be able to get scintillating art of Hillary stepping on Trump or whatever.

Although, I WILL say that Garrison may draw Biden giving Trump the big steppy if Ben decides to turn on Daddy after his loss is made official.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Faustian Bargain posted:

username-post combo :eyepop:

Even two weeks ago you knew that January 6 was coming, come on.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Gaybies Nomination: Least concealed bigotry (racism)

5 days...

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

I expect him to take off like The Flying Nun at any second.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I mean, yeah, that is kind of how it works. Once you take that vial out of the freezer it's use it or lose it. When I went in yesterday for my first shot the registration people were all worked up about the fact that the doctor who was on the schedule before me hadn't shown up and they couldn't get ahold of her. So they called down to the Emergency Department and literally said "hey if anyone down there wants to get theirs now send them up."

(Turns out the doctor was working in the ED at the moment and thought her appointment was at a different time and the misunderstanding was cleared up and no dose was wasted.)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ah, a new year, another time to subscribe to the political cartoon thread, keep it up for about two weeks, then log in one day to see thousands of posts in the little "unread" box and give up on it until the following year.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Don't sully the good name of the Cookie Monster. :mad:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bicyclops posted:

Ah, a new year, another time to subscribe to the political cartoon thread, keep it up for about two weeks, then log in one day to see thousands of posts in the little "unread" box and give up on it until the following year.
The wisest of us all

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Moon Slayer posted:

I mean, yeah, that is kind of how it works. Once you take that vial out of the freezer it's use it or lose it. When I went in yesterday for my first shot the registration people were all worked up about the fact that the doctor who was on the schedule before me hadn't shown up and they couldn't get ahold of her. So they called down to the Emergency Department and literally said "hey if anyone down there wants to get theirs now send them up."

(Turns out the doctor was working in the ED at the moment and thought her appointment was at a different time and the misunderstanding was cleared up and no dose was wasted.)

I take it you don't live in New York, otherwise Cuomo would be fining their pants off for, uh... not wasting a precious vaccine dose.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Why is the vane pointing east though?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

OAquinas posted:

Why is the vane pointing east though?

drat it I was going to make that joke you absolute rear end

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the risk of Covid in England's schools – Pressure is building on the government to move rapidly to curb the rapid spread of coronavirus, with ministers indicating tougher rules for England could be imminent"

Telegraph:

Independent:

England to enter toughest Covid lockdown since March

Times:

'I just want 11,780 votes': Trump pressed Georgia to overturn Biden victory

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... another national lockdown

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Faustian Bargain posted:

"trick"

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Chamale posted:

Do we have a thread for this year's Gaybies yet? Is there someone going to do it? If not, I can.
I don't think there is one. There was discussion of changing the name which I don't think was ever resolved.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Mr. Squishy posted:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1346292119174975488

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I have two questions: why are Hillary and McCain wearing ski-boots (I know why Hillary is missing one shoe), and who is the lady w/ the plane necklace and the redhead with the gun?

I love how Trump is somehow facing the lineup and looking directly at the audience at the same time so all of his facial features are on one side of his head.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Mr. Squishy posted:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1346292119174975488

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I have two questions: why are Hillary and McCain wearing ski-boots (I know why Hillary is missing one shoe), and who is the lady w/ the plane necklace and the redhead with the gun?
That hair somehow looks even more fake than the real-life one.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

I once fooled someone into giving me all their groceries, just by giving them pieces of paper with the queen's face on which had been issued by the royal mint, lol what an idiot

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

I once fooled someone into giving me all their groceries, just by giving them pieces of paper with the queen's face on which had been issued by the royal mint, lol what an idiot
That's fraud the mint only issues coins, not paper.

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Dude if you think that’s funny, look into getting some chickens. They poo poo out eggs. loving EGGS! it’s free food and cash if you sell em to idiots who don’t know

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

droll posted:

Dude if you think that’s funny, look into getting some chickens. They poo poo out eggs. loving EGGS! it’s free food and cash if you sell em to idiots who don’t know

https://youtu.be/_pDTiFkXgEE

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Bicyclops posted:

That's fair, personally I just scroll past the Ted Rall derails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Broelman:

Shakespeare:

Peeking round the corner are the state premiers of Victoria and New South Wales, where there are current outbreaks.

Spooner: