Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

My Twitter Account posted:

Should we talk about the weather?

Should we talk about the government?

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNkKq9mVeVc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

ben shapino posted:

did you wear the shirt

I did and I got a nice steak and nobody in my village full of senile boomers made fun of me (as far as I know??!?)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/julianfeeld/status/1346558293120958464?s=20

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I did and I got a nice steak and nobody in my village full of senile boomers made fun of me (as far as I know??!?)

They all posted your cringe rear end to their facebook to be mocked by boomer communities

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

yes, we did. fuckin' twee-rear end moron over here lmao

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

if you were gonna be around boomers you should've rocked an oversized "I hate Mondays" garfield shirt instead

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Yo Skwirl I've been wondering this for-loving-ever but what is your avatar saying? Is it "fight"?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

goblin week posted:

They all posted your cringe rear end to their facebook to be mocked by boomer communities

'fail rear end kids today wtf. learn 2 adult dipshit'

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Why not show the video version with the boobies?

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjMwfDFypa4

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Fun fact, they put black censor bars over the boobies in the version they showed on MTV, and Michael Stipe insisted that if they were going to do that they had to put one over his nipples, too.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

sugar mouse posted:

Ah, ignore all the goons being goons, this might be worded in a slightly 25 year old way but I get what you're saying. I remember being about 24 when I got my first proper job and found being around friends still in university a real pain.

Also I'm 38 and a millennial. Guess we're on the far edges of what being a millennial is.

Yeah, sorry I didn't realize people were ok with that turn of phrase because I feel like I have only seen it on dumb ads trying to sell me crap I don't want. That cynical corporate marketing firm stamping the latest young person "millennial" phrase that nobody actually uses when they are talking to each other.

If people actually use adult as a verb here, I didn't mean any offense on account of my ignorance. :shrug:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Dweeb, this is a Wendy's drive-through.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Yo Skwirl I've been wondering this for-loving-ever but what is your avatar saying? Is it "fight"?

No idea, I got it from the PYF gif thread back when Lowtax made the "stupid newbie" AV into that toilet person, so the original GIF was probably taken from a longer animation.

my original text under it was "no, you're wrong" which kinda sorta fits.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Skwirl posted:

No idea, I got it from the PYF gif thread back when Lowtax made the "stupid newbie" AV into that toilet person, so the original GIF was probably taken from a longer animation.

my original text under it was "no, you're wrong" which kinda sorta fits.

I've always seen it as "gently caress you".

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

hawowanlawow posted:

I can't adult because I have a case of the Mondays

Hang in there, baby, Friday’s coming!

Put a drat leash on that mind, and maybe a muzzle too. :itwaspoo:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

can someone tint this red and put it on a flag? thanks

If they can throw in a “it was me Austin!” I’ll co-sign to this mad libs generated theory.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Okay what the gently caress is up with JFK Jr. truthers? I never understood this one.

What do they think actually happened to him? Why do they think we were lied to about his death? Why are they so desperate to find him?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

He was basically America's baby boy after his dad died, at least to a given percentage of the population. Then he did, too, and there was a fraction of that fraction of the population for whom that was like losing their own son and it hosed them up.

America has always had hosed up parasocial relationships.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mak0rz posted:

Okay what the gently caress is up with JFK Jr. truthers? I never understood this one.

What do they think actually happened to him? Why do they think we were lied to about his death? Why are they so desperate to find him?

I mean why do people think there is a conspiracy to pretend the world isnt flat?

You don’t need a reason just a hunch

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

teen witch posted:

can someone tint this red and put it on a flag? thanks

You could probably get it on a T-shirt with "and I DRIVE a TRUCK and WAS BORN on a TUESDAY / if this offends you I DON'T CARE"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Here's a picture of an idiot that was shared on social media

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1346575085369520132?s=20

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Off topic a bit hut does Twitch align right at all? I only see Pepe used by them or political pundits.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Skwirl posted:

Here's a picture of an idiot that was shared on social media

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1346575085369520132?s=20

https://twitter.com/beckness/status/1346576667226025986?s=20

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

iℹ️ 💰👁 hate😡 😡😡 small 😂👏 talk💬. 🗣🗣 i ℹ️ ♀💰 wanna 😏🏿 talk🗨 🗣 about ⚛atoms⚛, 🤓🤓 death 💀, 👻 aliens 👾, sex, 🍑 magic 🎱, intellect, the meaning 😏😏 😤❌ of 💦💦 life, 🦋📅 faraway galaxies, music 🎺 👏😱 that 😐⚪ makes u🇺🇲 💀 feel different memories, lies you've 🚶❌ told, 👩😭 ur 👏🏻 flaws, ur 🅱💰 favorite📑 🔖 scents, ur 💦🅱 childhood, what😦😦 😂 keeps you up🔺 ‼ at night🌘, 🌚 ur insecurities & fears😨 😱💀

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

cage-free egghead posted:

Off topic a bit hut does Twitch align right at all? I only see Pepe used by them or political pundits.

I mean, a bunch of professional LPers use it, and like 80% of the ones that aren't from here are nazis.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

No, Pepe on Twitch is almost its own thing. He is a widespread emote and has many variations, especially when you install a browser add-on for Twitch chat like BTTV.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 00:24 on Jan 6, 2021

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Not especially

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

How Rude posted:

Gonna drop in here as a 25 year old millennial. Any adult post college that says they "can't adult today" automatically marks themselves to me as a twee moron to avoid, especially on social media.

Nobody likes being an adult with responsibility, I get that, everyone in this generation knows how hosed up it is. Letting loose at the bar or a party is fun, relieving stress is fine. But dweebs acting like teenagers when I'm trying to get poo poo done or have a real, empathetic conversation makes me cringe.

In my experience, people who talk about "can't adulting" had soft childhoods. As an adult, I've always been free. It hasn't always been easy and there are some real low-lows there. Being homeless sucks rear end but I'd rather be homeless again than be a child at the mercy of others again.

There is a downwardly mobile part of people I knew in High School. We were all pretty big dorks (I'm a goon so that's a given). A lot of us have transitioned to a class above our parents. Some of them have maintained class parity. The downwardly mobile people though? Those are the people who post "can't adult today" poo poo on facebook. It's a real thing. People who say poo poo like that are pretty much uniformly lovely losers.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Way the gently caress more millenials and zoomers drop in income class than surpass their parents.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

That lady's whole Twitter timeline is loving bonkers. Q Anon, the rapture, gay Pence... at least she's protected by an Army of Beautiful Angles.

https://twitter.com/Vrinda45968203/status/1346526295417647105

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

https://twitter.com/jason/status/1345862028578045952?s=21

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

VinylonUnderground posted:

In my experience, people who talk about "can't adulting" had soft childhoods. As an adult, I've always been free. It hasn't always been easy and there are some real low-lows there. Being homeless sucks rear end but I'd rather be homeless again than be a child at the mercy of others again.

There is a downwardly mobile part of people I knew in High School. We were all pretty big dorks (I'm a goon so that's a given). A lot of us have transitioned to a class above our parents. Some of them have maintained class parity. The downwardly mobile people though? Those are the people who post "can't adult today" poo poo on facebook. It's a real thing. People who say poo poo like that are pretty much uniformly lovely losers.

Very sick how you've been homeless but don't seem to have any sympathy for people who, under a billion completely normal and justifyable circumstances, live with their parents or aren't doing as great as their parents had? gently caress off with this poo poo rear end in a top hat

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Otana posted:

That lady's whole Twitter timeline is loving bonkers. Q Anon, the rapture, gay Pence... at least she's protected by an Army of Beautiful Angles.

the Biden if JFKJR thing is weird as hell, since it used to be JFKJR was going to reveal himself and run as Trump's VP

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Yes the three-week old account with five probes is definitely posting in good faith, as always.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/robkhenderson/status/1346486298735947776?s=19

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Yes the three-week old account with five probes is definitely posting in good faith, as always.

lol it's incelshok's parachute

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Awesome. I am making twice what it takes to be desirable for my height, so I must be doubly desireable. Come get me, ladies!

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Ah, I hadn't checked the rapsheet.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

How Rude posted:

Yeah, sorry I didn't realize people were ok with that turn of phrase because I feel like I have only seen it on dumb ads trying to sell me crap I don't want. That cynical corporate marketing firm stamping the latest young person "millennial" phrase that nobody actually uses when they are talking to each other.

If people actually use adult as a verb here, I didn't mean any offense on account of my ignorance. :shrug:

I don't think anyone here uses that phrase, at least I don't see it often. I think it's more a reddit thing. I think everyone was just laughing at "heh, at twenty five I'm way too much of an adult to say the word 'adulting.'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

So THAT’S how I was able to land a girlfriend. She’s not feasible!