Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

AZ objected to and we're off on the crazy train.

WHAT A PERFECT SNIPE CAN YOU BELIEVE I WILL GET IMPEACHED FOR IT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wombot
Sep 11, 2001

"Put these silver arm bands on to let the US military know it's ok to shoot you."

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

BUG JUG posted:

AZ objected to and we're off on the crazy train.

WHAT A PERFECT SNIPE CAN YOU BELIEVE I WILL GET IMPEACHED FOR IT?

Capitol Police just issued evac orders, MAGA marchers are trying to breach the police lines.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

Capitol Police just issued evac orders, MAGA marchers are trying to breach the police lines.

Lmao there's going to be riots in dc

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitch.tv/statuscoup

theyre getting feisty but nothing serious yet

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitch.tv/statuscoup

theyre getting feisty but nothing serious yet

Because this was always a cosplay for them:

https://twitter.com/Emergency_Poop/status/1346885412267184129?s=20

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

RFC2324 posted:

Fetterman is the champion of the people. Someone get on designing his outfit, stat

He is such the perfect unicorn for PA that I refuse to believe that he's real.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

orange juche posted:

Lmao there's going to be riots in dc

Going by that video yesterday, :lol: these dumb chuds are gonna get rolled up like a 4-yr old playing CoD

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Skull crackin' time.

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1346886665164361731?s=19

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/DCist/status/1346838579645964290

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

SquirrelyPSU posted:

He is such the perfect unicorn for PA that I refuse to believe that he's real.

History will remember the year of the consulship of Fetterman and Gritty.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

CommieGIR posted:

The evacs are due to a bomb / bomb threat, sounds like the fascists are at the gates, but not breaching.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

They're not even coming close to breaching. Cops are pulling agitators out of the crowd super easily this is lol worthy.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

facialimpediment posted:

The evacs are due to a bomb / bomb threat, sounds like the fascists are at the gates, but not breaching.

Yeah they are not making much progress, but the cops are also being overwhelmed. But the MAGA Mob doesn't have the guts to do much more than shake the gates.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Why not go find a piece of open curb, put up a sign saying "parking $20" over the tow away signs, collect cash, remove sign, walk away and call whoever is in charge of booting/towing.

Seems like a good idea to me.

As announced by a member of the CPD when I went to a music festival there:

"If you gave your car keys to someone to park it, please report the car as stolen. There is no valet parking in the hood."

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

BUG JUG posted:

They're not even coming close to breaching. Cops are pulling agitators out of the crowd super easily this is lol worthy.

Radical individualism doesn't exactly lend well to collectively pulling people away from the cops

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Platystemon posted:

History will remember the year of the consulship of Fetterman and Gritty.

The peace treaty will result in an exchange of a WaWa in Harrisburg and a Sheetz in Delaware County somewhere.

(The WaWa in this scenario should probably go to Juniata/Centre County somewhere but this is my dream damnit)

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I think protestors are now at the doors to the capital building. It looks like like a zombie apocalypse.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Uh, that twitch stream looks pretty bad

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Turn on CNN - they're at the doors. Hundreds of assholes on the steps.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1346898433689399297?s=2

None of this is good

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Holy poo poo

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

There goes my rule about day drinking. Seems like someone might want to try and do something about that.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
G20 protesters got arrested way before those buildings, they let chuds right up to them and now theyre inside

:thunk:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Everyone in the Capitol building just got an alert and were instructed to shelter in place, lock their doors, silence electronics, and inform their superiors where they are.

ghost story
Sep 10, 2005
Boo.
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1346900359353163779

This thread certainly isn't good.

And there are Confederate flags there too.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/jim_newell/status/1346899789347233796?s=19

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
:staredog:

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
I wonder what the odds are of this being instigated by foreign adversaries, like Putin must be happy as poo poo right now. To get people this riled up from the disinformation being spread out there.

Stay safe D.C. goons.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

This is a completely normal event in a very stable country, the stabliest country!

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
I feel like the cops might open fire soon

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

It's impressive the "protestors" have made it all the way into the capitol building with token resistance from security forces.

*some how all Democrat congressmembers end up piked on the building steps and miraculously the GOP is safe.*

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

So far the rest of DC is quiet, all of this poo poo is popping off downtown.

This is a really bad day for the country. We are looking into the abyss right now.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Trump calls for a rally in DC on the day of the certification to "save America" where he -for the millionth time - cements his claims of election fraud and actively tells the crowd to "fight to stop the steal"...and riots break out, with rioters attempting to force their way into the Capitol?

Who could have possibly seen this coming?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Iain posted:

I wonder what the odds are of this being instigated by foreign adversaries, like Putin must be happy as poo poo right now. To get people this riled up from the disinformation being spread out there.

Stay safe D.C. goons.

:lol: what

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1346899955097726985

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Iain posted:

Stay safe D.C. goons.

The only person with a bigger hardon than Putin right now is Trump. He's loving all of this. People overthrowing the government for him? He hasn't been this happy since 9/11 made trump tower the tallest building in Manhattan.

Also, imagine the folks storming the capitol were black and how quick this would be shut down.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Pine Cone Jones posted:

I feel like the cops might open fire soon

Probably not the best idea if a ton of those MAGA cultists are armed.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Iain posted:

Stay safe D.C. goons.

Nothing they can do can come even close to the god drat president and cult leader himself claiming the election was rigged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Trump calls for a rally in DC on the day of the certification to "save America" where he -for the millionth time - cements his claims of election fraud and actively tells the crowd to "fight to stop the steal"...and riots break out, with rioters attempting to force their way into the Capitol?

Who could have possibly seen this coming?

Not to mention that “stop the steal” was the chant that stole the 2000 election.