Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Iain posted:

I wonder what the odds are of this being instigated by foreign adversaries, like Putin must be happy as poo poo right now. To get people this riled up from the disinformation being spread out there.

Stay safe D.C. goons.

*trump calls for a coup* I wonder who is behind this. Could it be Iran???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Yeah this is firmly under “don’t interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake”.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
If these MAGA fucks get their hands on a Democrat, they'll kill them. These loving scum need to be tear gassed and beaten back. But I guess because they're not leftist protesters, they won't get the tough treatment.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Admittedly I expected the cops to put up SOME form of resistance.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
I'd like to believe they're being trapped or something, but who knows at this point.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

As Nero Danced posted:

Also, imagine the folks storming the capitol were black and how quick this would be shut down.

People I follow on Twitter who were out protesting months ago, who got teargassed/shot at, are acutely aware of the kid glove treatment the chuds are getting.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

Platystemon posted:

Yeah this is firmly under “don’t interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake”.

Yeah, I guess I expected some crazies but enough to get inside the capital building? And do what? Like what's the endgame here for Trump. Maybe I am giving him too much credit to think that far out.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

DC’s going under curfew at 6 pm.

I’d be dishonest if I said I wasn’t a little bit scared right now.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

If they set the Capitol on fire I’m going down there with a bag of marshmallows.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
They're finally evaccing the Reps and Senators out of the chambers.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
The Capitol has just been breached by a bloodthirsty mob.

This is. . . not great.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Um.

That's all I got.

Ok, well two things. Also, gently caress you CNN they're not "protesters" at this point.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

facialimpediment posted:

They're finally evaccing the Reps and Senators out of the chambers.

Disney has a faster response when their rides break down.

Granted, the animatronics don’t shoot live ammo.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Can't certify the election of Congress is evacuated, I guess.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1346904244008456193

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

McNally posted:

Send them to Raven Rock or wherever the current continuity site is.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

McNally posted:

Well I’ll be damned.

They finally rustled up an election irregularity.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/statu...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Three loving cops without riot gear prevented a force of over 800 QAnon/Neonazi shitheads from entering the Reichstag a couple months back and there was no early notice of potential riots whatsoever and no event of relevance happening.

How is it possible that the building of government in the US can be breached by unarmed rioters on a day of utmost significance after there were CLEAR AND CONSTANT indicators that there was a potential for violence

loving how

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

e: not constructive

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Three loving cops without riot gear prevented a force of over 800 QAnon/Neonazi shitheads from entering the Reichstag a couple months back and there was no early notice of potential riots whatsoever and no event of relevance happening.

How is it possible that the building of government in the US can be breached by unarmed rioters on a day of utmost significance after there were CLEAR AND CONSTANT indicators that there was a potential for violence

loving how

You said it yourself when you referenced the Reichstag.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1346905425543917573

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

loving how

Probably because the cops support it

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

What the gently caress

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

GoGoGadget posted:

Probably because the cops support it

Someone upthread posted a video from twitter of a traitor breaking in a window with a police riot shield. I can't imagine the cops let him just letting him rip it away from them and not going after it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/1346903890227298305

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1346906369232920576

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

me and my old friend Wild Turkey are no longer social distancing

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
if there arent heavy consequences from this do you really think trump is gonna leave on the 20th? this is just setting the stage for this happening over and over again

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I cannot put into words how loving disgusted I am

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Hot Karl Marx posted:

if there arent heavy consequences from this do you really think trump is gonna leave on the 20th? this is just setting the stage for this happening over and over again

Yuuuup

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Where's a good live stream?

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
We're now out of the introduction and firmly in the first chapter of "Decline of America."

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

No CAC card required? Am I gonna get a mass e-mail from a chud shortly?

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

If these folk aren't tagged and brought down by the FBI or other agencies real loving soon, I'll be disappointed. gently caress, I would prefer the 101st or 82nd to roll in and entreat them to how we treated people in fallujah.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pine Cone Jones posted:

If these folk aren't tagged and brought down by the FBI or other agencies real loving soon, I'll be disappointed. gently caress, I would prefer the 101st or 82nd to roll in and entreat them to how we treated people in fallujah.

Yeah, this has descended into "kill them all" territory. gently caress all chuds forever.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm 33. I can't remember being this shellshocked or speechless since 9/11. This is an absolute embarrassment.

I seriously wonder, though, if this is what turns everyone except the most devout chuds against Trump. I'm watching FOX because I wanted to see what bullshit they were spewing and they've had two Congressmen call in basically apologetic.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yeah, this has descended into "kill them all" territory. gently caress all chuds forever.

Seriously, weapons free.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wish antifa was as useful to the left as the these people think it is

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/byaaroncdavis/status/1346908166030766080

I haven’t been this scared for the country since 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011