Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i will lmao at this for my fallen comrade Pook, and good (great) posters everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lightpole posted:

It isn't like there's a lot of fight in them. For all their talk of sheeple they did exactly what they were told. BLM has no problem with lawful disobedience, peacefully holding their ground and getting punched in the face for it.

What's there to worry about it's not like any of them will face any real repercussions for it

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

If there’s one thing I’ll never forgive Trump for, it’s killing my empathy. I never would have wanted to wish violence on Americans before; now I want to see everyone who stormed the Capitol today put up against a wall and shot for treason. Same with the maskless, the COVID deniers, everyone who couldn’t put aside their own selfishness and privilege for one goddamn second for the sake of their neighbors. I blame Trump for all of that and I’ll never be able to forgive him or any of his rotten crotch spawn or his whore wife for what they’ve done to us all.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

From NBC's twitter earlier. About sums it up.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
All I loving wanted was a place where we could all talk about poo poo without vitriol poisoning everything and making hellworld that much more unbearable but apparently I'm an rear end in a top hat for wanting that.

So gently caress it, GIP doesn't have a mod anymore. Wallow in your poo poo for all I care.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Vortex Street posted:

There are videos on twitter of her being shot as she tried to crawl through a high window in a door that was barricaded. She wore a Trump flag tied around her neck. From what you see in the video...it would appear she was shot in the neck.

Here’s the photo. It’s a guy pointing a gun at the camera.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It's been a rough day, McNally. Take some time and decompress, then please come back.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
who the gently caress is calling mcnally an rear end in a top hat

You're a great mod and a good dude man.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Huh poo poo I know that guy on the left

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

From NBC's twitter earlier. About sums it up.

I'm so glad that the texas flag gets such a prominent place in this.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Yeah what the gently caress? Don't let some shitbag's PMs run you off please. You do a good job

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

McNally posted:

All I loving wanted was a place where we could all talk about poo poo without vitriol poisoning everything and making hellworld that much more unbearable but apparently I'm an rear end in a top hat for wanting that.

So gently caress it, GIP doesn't have a mod anymore. Wallow in your poo poo for all I care.

We love you McNally

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

McNally posted:

Please don't quit like this.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

We love you McNally

Yeah, gently caress the people who are giving you poo poo. Relax for a bit and come back please.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Yeah, gently caress the people who are giving you poo poo. Relax for a bit and come back please.

Good advice for everyone ITT. I’m going to take the night off and put on a Pixar movie and snuggle with my dog and hope things seem less bleak tomorrow.

McNally you’re a good mod and I hope you stay on.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

McNally posted:

Don't do this, you're fine. Don't listen to the internet. Except this post I mean.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Acebuckeye13 posted:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Today is a supremely lovely day all around. Focus anger at the mother fuckers responsible not each other here please.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

McNally posted:

Yeah, whoever did this to a) A Good Mod and b) the creator of the Uncle Billy's BBQ gangtag sucks. Don't quit, McNally.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
McNally you’re cool please don’t go.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

did people PM McNally complaining about Pook's probe or something?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

:yeah:

https://twitter.com/CrimeADay/status/1346910516921339907?s=19

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Seriously you’re a great mod (fair and equitable) and a good human being. I say this as someone whose gotten probed by you for...creative language...about Ivanka.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
What the hell noone thinks youre an rear end in a top hat, dude

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Just wait and see what thread regulars don't reply and the mystery will solve itself

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
edit: nvm i got duped

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Basticle posted:

did people PM McNally complaining about Pook's probe or something?

Almost certainly

ghost story
Sep 10, 2005
Boo.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Acebuckeye13 posted:

This, and gently caress whatever worm piece of poo poo has a problem with McNally. Double gently caress you, even.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot Karl Marx posted:

edit: nvm i got duped

Luckily I only sent it out to two people lol

Man I picked a hell of a day to get a very bad hangover from celebrating about the Georgia victory last night.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

As Nero Danced posted:

This, and gently caress whatever worm piece of poo poo has a problem with McNally. Double gently caress you, even.

Seriously he does a good job making sure this place doesn’t become the GBS thread.... which still exists for people to do that and that’s cool.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

McNally, you're a good mod. When someone gets to toxic it's very appreciated to have you give that needed wake up call. Sometimes that needing person is me.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
McNally's modding is probably the only reason I keep coming back to this forum. Mostly lurking but whatevs, this thread can really be informative at times.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Pine Cone Jones posted:

:this:

You're a good mod McNally. Do what you feel you need to do, but I hope you come back.

for content
https://twitter.com/willjennings80/status/1346946815422320641?s=20

The breakdowns and analyses of today are probably gonna be dumb as hell. But I hope some people wake up and realize how much decorum and norms have just failed to prevent something like this from happening and take some real action.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Oh good that means pardons

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Stick around McNally.

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1346970431039934464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

musket man don't go away you're a good egg, gently caress the haters