Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol mo brooks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Finicums Wake posted:

i don't know anything about the grand mosque seizure so idk if that's a good comparison.

i think the situation we're in, and how it related to american civil religion is a bit weird. typically, the american civil religion is seen as a non-sectarian, binding creed. but here we have people storming the capital in the name of protecting the civil religion, and then the people who are against the storming are also invoking the american civil religion, they just have wildly different interpretations of what upholding the faith requires

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Look at this gently caress and his piece of poo poo buddy gottheimer. Just pure scum.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Finicums Wake posted:

i don't know anything about the grand mosque seizure so idk if that's a good comparison.

i think the situation we're in, and how it related to american civil religion is a bit weird. typically, the american civil religion is seen as a non-sectarian, binding creed. but here we have people storming the capital in the name of protecting the civil religion, and then the people who are against the storming are also invoking the american civil religion, they just have wildly different interpretations of what upholding the faith requires

wwwwwwwow almost like it's a load of steaming hot nonsense used to justify endless bullshit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

These guys are easily the 2 biggest pieces of poo poo in congress.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Finicums Wake posted:

reagan and the rise of post-war conservatism were the 95 theses of americana

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Joe really isnt gonna provide this level content

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/DeadKennedys/status/1347008399565680640

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ah.

To be fair, it is also a grand mal seizure.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

KaptainKrunk posted:

reality conspires to own c-spam and it is time to admit that the only outcome is the one in which we are Maximally Owned. In this case:

- Libs learn nothing despite terrible house loses and way too loving narrow wins in the midwest
- Nancy until she literally croaks lol
- Kamala 2024, which either ends with a fascist or a cop as president
- No actual tangible benefits because the GOP will control the Senate or get Manchin to vote with them
- 6/3 SCOTUS
- George Floyd protests successfully corralled, defanged, coopted, and channeled to get the man most responsible for america's mass incarceration regime elected

W5hat me worry?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Both sidesing the coup today by saying the worst thing Obama ever did was order dijon mustard

https://twitter.com/ericisaac/status/1322828937609793536

I can't find the other one :(

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

RasperFat posted:

lol at that Twitter disclaimer for Trump’s video.

Maybe they should have just enforced their rules years ago and kicked Trump off their platform.

Yep. Twitter is utterly pathetic and the Trump presidency wouldn't exist without their vile poo poo. I had to block all the dumbass twitter embeds in order to stomach reading this thread.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sa mods would never be this cool

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I wonder how much traffic twitter is going to lose when they permaban Trump?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

Liberals in my feed wanting some LAW AND ORDER. Posting links to laws violating and hoping the police state can use facial recognition and spying powers to identify everyone.

Geez.

the whiplash is pretty startling

June 2020
- Police should be abolished as a concept entirely
- Police should never escalate or kill
- Protesting is free speech
- Tear down the system
- Cops are pussies for calling random things "explosives"
- 3 Children being murdered by protesters.....well we can't just lay down and die in the streets in the face of nazi violence also those children were no angels
- A trump supporter getting executed for trying to pepper spray someone is a "Good Start"

January 2021
- that bitch had it coming
- if you can't do the time, DON'T DO THE CRIME
- WHY ARE THESE PROTESTERS STILL ALIVE?! WEAPONS FREE
- COPS SAID THEY FOUND EXPLOSIVES!
- THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS WAS INTERRUPTED!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

thank you mr carpet for coming to your senses

https://twitter.com/tough_schmidt_/status/1347013049576796160?s=20

now please reconsider your stances on domestic abuse

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

I wonder how much traffic twitter is going to lose when they permaban Trump?

They are never going to permaban him.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
wrap this thread up its over

https://twitter.com/DeadKennedys/status/1347008399565680640

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rectal Death Adept posted:

the whiplash is pretty startling

June 2020
- Police should be abolished as a concept entirely
- Police should never escalate or kill
- Protesting is free speech
- Tear down the system
- Cops are pussies for calling random things "explosives"
- 3 Children being murdered by protesters.....well we can't just lay down and die in the streets in the face of nazi violence also those children were no angels
- A trump supporter getting executed for trying to pepper spray someone is a "Good Start"

January 2021
- that bitch had it coming
- if you can't do the time, DON'T DO THE CRIME
- WHY ARE THESE PROTESTERS STILL ALIVE?! WEAPONS FREE
- COPS SAID THEY FOUND EXPLOSIVES!
- THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS WAS INTERRUPTED!!!!

acting like these are the same groups is lol

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Salean posted:

Joe really isnt gonna provide this level content

What a time to be alive, truely

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yinlock posted:

Poor people lied to and manipulated by the ruling class?

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Yinlock posted:

these are the most deranged, addled, broken magatards

libs really revealing themselves as fascist, like the cops let this happen despite probably only being outnumbered like 2 or 3 to 1

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Yinlock posted:

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lol there are still people on c-spam defending the "sanctity" of our democratic process and wanting to protect millionaires who are actively killing us by the thousands per day thanks to their ineptitude and malice

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

find ja rule

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Poor people lied to and manipulated by the ruling class?

nah liberals and the left

liberals really really love lumping themselves into the left recently which is where all the "circular firing squad" horseshit comes from

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this dude doing more to inconvenience pelosi than the left has in 40 years

Richard Branson??

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

it's been a good run folks

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Doctor Jeep posted:

find ja rule

WHERE IS JA

help me ja

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KaptainKrunk posted:

lol there are still people on c-spam defending the "sanctity" of our democratic process and wanting to protect millionaires who are actively killing us by the thousands per day thanks to their ineptitude and malice

d&d was a fun read this afternoon, people demanding every single protestor be arrested immediately for the crime of Sitting On Nancy Pelosi's Chair For A While

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
just close cspam and put that tweet up as the obit.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

mila kunis posted:

wrap this thread up its over

https://twitter.com/lempiraaaaa/status/1347012468237852675

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

WHERE IS JA

help me ja

Succ Zone: WHERE IS JA

Phobos Anomaly
Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys wheres the useful posts thread? The one with the post about all the bad poo poo Obama did?

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Phobos Anomaly posted:

Hey guys wheres the useful posts thread? The one with the post about all the bad poo poo Obama did?

shut up bitch

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Phobos Anomaly posted:

Just google mustard obama

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
https://twitter.com/MarkAgee/status/1347018068359188481

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/janemarielynch/status/1346929635058098176

I know podium thief guy is a fascist who given the choice would probably gladly round me up into a gas chamber, but

shut the gently caress up jane lynch

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I know this is a big "LEFTISTS hate LIBERALS more than FASCISTS!!!" scenario but that guy stealing that podium was a delight and my favorite part and Jane loving Lynch sitting in her wine cave going "ho ho, ID him! arrest him!" is some serious movie-villain vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
So, this might have been just a giant recruiting day for the far right given the poo poo that happened nationwide and that basically everybody walked away from it after cops gave them a guided tour.