Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
didn't bari frequently steal jokes from meetings and post them on twitter or was that some other weird journalist

lol just remembered bed bug stephens and his endless Bad Posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Ted Cruz concern trolling about faith in the electoral process reminded me of the time Trump insulted his wife.

Also before anyone else posts it,

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Ted Cruz referenced the Zodiac Killer connection once and maybe it was funny then and he’s been beating that horse ever since.

That is not the only thing he beats, according to his former roommate and Chernobyl writer Craig Mazin.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTcHpPDCu8

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

https://twitter.com/macklemore/status/60825944700616704

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Guccifer 2.0

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ULcqNZ57w

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
does anyone have that video of the trump campaign rally where he was talking about foreign policy or w/e and the crowd was silent then he started talking about fox news and the crowd cheered?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

In the early 2000's if you lived on Long Island there was a very real chance that a hosed up Billy Joel would ram his car into your living room.

He later blamed his mental state on 9/11

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

For some reason today I thought of McCain's black baby and the 2000 GOP primary, mainly in relation to just how far away that world seems today

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Remembering how secure DC has always been

quote:

The two allegedly drunk agents who crashed into a White House barricade last week weren’t driving through some hours-old crime scene tape. The Washington Post reports that there was an active bomb threat at the scene, and the agents nearly ran over the suspicious package.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/03/secret-service-agents-drove-into-possible-bomb.html

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Ironstache

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

That's some poo poo out of a Naked Gun movie, except they would've actually run over the bomb and it would've either safely disabled the bomb or caused it to explode and horrifically injure OJ Simpson.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Fortaleza posted:

Another Nixon tape moment: when Roe v Wade came down and abortion legalized, Nixon said on tape “I can see where you’d want one, like when you have a white and a black”. He was such a huge piece of poo poo lol

I can only visualise Nixon as the Simpsons Nixon. I think my brain's broke.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Prurient Squid posted:

I can only visualise Nixon as the Simpsons Nixon. I think my brain's broke.

Harooooooooooo!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that’s Futurama

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Potato, po-dildo.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/dailykos/status/1092503468131184646?s=19
https://twitter.com/yungkarp/status/1202653143852617733?s=19

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

post the alignment chart where each quadrant covers up one of the words

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

sleeptalker posted:

Ted Cruz concern trolling about faith in the electoral process reminded me of the time Trump insulted his wife.

Also before anyone else posts it,

its real funny how much trump owned cruz. slimy fucker was forced to simp for him to the very end lol

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
the Shakespeare of the 23rd century will make trump a tragic figure, but Cruz is just gonna be pathetic

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

LastInLine posted:

post the alignment chart where each quadrant covers up one of the words

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

A misinterpretation of the meaning behind the old timey expression for gay men, "friends of Dorothy", sent the US Naval intelligence brass into a wild goose chase for this "Dorothy" so they could compel her to identify all those gay seamen she allegedly was friends with

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

"Don't taze me bro," but specifically that people got hung up on the phrase a frightened person yelled while being assaulted and not that a man was shocked for asking a presidential candidate about Skull and Bones while the candidate tried to get security to stand down and said it was a legitimate question.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

A misinterpretation of the meaning behind the old timey expression for gay men, "friends of Dorothy", sent the US Naval intelligence brass into a wild goose chase for this "Dorothy" so they could compel her to identify all those gay seamen she allegedly was friends with

What would a Dorothy know of gay seamen :rimshot:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Undecided Voter Everyman Ken Bone is literally outed as a Reddit perv hours after being on tv

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

tyvm

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Lol'd remembering the first time seeing "Democracy Dies in Darkness" at the top of the Wapo website and thinking, "this is some whacko poo poo"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1224803642030596096

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Undecided Voter Everyman Ken Bone is literally outed as a Reddit perv hours after being on tv

he outed himself by doing an AMA on his perv account

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

let he who has never incited an insurrection throw the first stone

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

she later tried claiming that the 88 was for a race car driver

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she later tried claiming that the 88 was for a race car driver

lmao forgot about that part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The Trump org being so racist that menus at Mar-a-Lago didn't have guacamole, they had "smashed avocado"