Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

middle class is not a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

jarofpiss posted:

middle class is not a thing

You're right, he's actually labor, unless he is a shareholder. Somebody should give him a copy of the bread book post haste!

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Mr Hootington posted:

So the airforce lady was just Qanon poisoned right? We doing the she was no angel because of that?

she hosed around and found out

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Mr Hootington posted:

So the airforce lady was just Qanon poisoned right? We doing the she was no angel because of that?

If she didn't want to die she shouldn't have broken a window

In fact as a leftist I think the cops should have killed more people

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i am amazed at how much people care about would-be slavers/deporters/what have you, who got murdered in a weirdo friendly fire incident. absolutely flabbergasted right now what the gently caress

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

WhyZodiac posted:

Alternate angle of the girl being shot that is now doing the rounds.

https://twitter.com/1stacyphillips/status/1347094167411806211

What the gently caress did she think was gonna happen

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Truga posted:

i am amazed at how much people care about would-be slavers/deporters/what have you, who got murdered in a weirdo friendly fire incident. absolutely flabbergasted right now what the gently caress

I care about how we just all accept that area denial justifies immediate deadly force and that really disturbs me. It doesnt matter who she was. Stumbling over a line that puts you officially too close to power shouldnt be an immediate death sentence

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I care about how we just all accept that area denial justifies immediate deadly force and that really disturbs me. It doesn’t matter who she was. Stumbling over a line that puts you officially too close to power shouldn’t be an immediate death sentence

It shouldn't but guess what, it does. And if you're trying to take over a government you should maybe consider that the government will shoot if you get too close to power.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
If you've reached the point where you're trying to seize a national capitol as part of an armed mob, "I might die doing this. Is it worth it?" should have crossed your mind at least once or twice.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I think it's awful that a crazy lady got shot, but on the other hand I'm glad that guy tasered himself in the balls and died.

This is the correct opinion in case you are wondering.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Even though I'd probably hate all these people irl, I can still feel sorrow that this hellworld created by our evil leaders over several decades has broken so many brains, and that one happened to suffer a grisly end.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

"theyr trying to take over the government!" when they did a guided tour, took selfies and left is basically the left version of the chuds accusing CHAZ of being treasonous sedition that should be bombed

The media hysteria is to drive support for the Biden patriot act

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Big picture it's a tragedy the world fucks these people up and that we live in such a violent world. Small picture, you might get shot if you gently caress around.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I care about how we just all accept that area denial justifies immediate deadly force and that really disturbs me. It doesn’t matter who she was. Stumbling over a line that puts you officially too close to power shouldn’t be an immediate death sentence

i absolutely don't accept any of that poo poo, and it's hosed up that people get shot at for "tresspassing" on the regular, especially while causing no harm to anyone. the absolute worst the lady did that day was what, smash a window? do we even know it was her? and try to climb through it

context matters tho and unfortunately she decided to attend a fash rally out of her own volition so, uh, sucks to be her i guess? in a better world, we'd have better education, better mental health care, less facebooks/Qs, and most importantly, no cops, but we're unfortunately not in that world, yet

Gumball Gumption posted:

It shouldn't but guess what, it does. And if you're trying to take over a government you should maybe consider that the government will shoot if you get too close to power.

it was a tepid fash rally organized by a wet grandpa who didn't even bother showing up. who was gonna take over a govt? a bunch of mostly unarmed chuds lounging in a gaudy rear end building? lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Gumball Gumption posted:

Big picture it's a tragedy the world fucks these people up and that we live in such a violent world. Small picture, you might get shot if you gently caress around.

Yes, in the balls, with your own taser

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I think it's awful that a crazy lady got shot, but on the other hand I'm glad that guy tasered himself in the balls and died.

This is the correct opinion in case you are wondering.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Truga posted:

i absolutely don't accept any of that poo poo, and it's hosed up that people get shot at for "tresspassing" on the regular, especially while causing no harm to anyone. the absolute worst the lady did that day was what, smash a window? do we even know it was her? and try to climb through it

context matters tho and unfortunately she decided to attend a fash rally out of her own volition so, uh, sucks to be her i guess? in a better world, we'd have better education, better mental health care, less facebooks/Qs, and most importantly, no cops, but we're unfortunately not in that world, yet

it was a tepid fash rally organized by a wet grandpa who didn't even bother showing up. who was gonna take over a govt? a bunch of mostly unarmed chuds lounging in a gaudy rear end building? lmao

They thought they were. Sucks for them their game of pretend got too real.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Acelerion posted:

What the gently caress did she think was gonna happen

woman got executed for a broken window

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

WhyZodiac posted:

cops gonna cops

though a chud idiot, she was nowhere near a threat to him, especially behind that barricade

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Gumball Gumption posted:

They thought they were. Sucks for them their game of pretend got too real.

i'd rather people who have delusions of grandeur get their heads fixed, but i guess that's too big a scope to start with :hmmyes:

e: vvvv yeah that's fair

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Maybe I would feel more if that women didn't get shot while advocating for a world with even more violence. A world where you get shot for breaking a window or going in the wrong hallway is the one she wants, she just didn't want bullets in her.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

both the person and the person dying cause she got a little too close to inconveniencing someone in power can be bad

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I saw 4-5 dead? Other than the self-tasing, how did the rest die?

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Tiberius Christ posted:

woman got executed for a broken window

I mean in the sense that there is a gun clearly pointed at you head and you line up for a better shot - not justification wise

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
anyway, this is the funny day thread so

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lostconfused posted:

I wasted my entire day following this poo poo and haven't done a single productive thing. It was loving awesome.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol

this narrative is so dumb

https://twitter.com/Timpanist/status/1346928264133152771

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i'm enjoying the liberals pretending this was an exquisitely orchestrated coup that was only thwarted by the brave people in the media and congress

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

If you've reached the point where you're trying to seize a national capitol as part of an armed mob, "I might die doing this. Is it worth it?" should have crossed your mind at least once or twice.

That wont happen to me.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

WhyZodiac posted:

e: I tried posting one of the deranged responses but it won't let me inline the tweet without the original shooting one :/

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Truga posted:

on one hand yes - sucks that anyone got shot

on the other hand - I dont think climbing through a window defensively barricaded by armed people is a risk free activity

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shocking to see many supposedly progressive people going to bat for the guard AI in Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
New National amthem: https://youtu.be/pct1uEhAqBQ

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Truga posted:

anyway, this is the funny day thread so

The price of ideological consistency is harsh

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Communist Thoughts posted:

"theyr trying to take over the government!" when they did a guided tour, took selfies and left is basically the left version of the chuds accusing CHAZ of being treasonous sedition that should be bombed

The media hysteria is to drive support for the Biden patriot act

I mean most of them were there for the unguided tour, but a few of them could probably have lynched a congresswoman or something? so uhh

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/chris_labarthe/status/1347038312108748806

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010

Ruggan posted:

on the other hand - I dont think climbing through a window defensively barricaded by armed people is a risk free activity

I feel like everyone is missing the part where there are actual congress people on the other side of that door. At what point does breaking into a room full of sheltering congress people turn into an attempted assassination? What do you think would have happened if that mob had gotten ahold of AOC or Pelosi? If I were a capital guard, I probably would have assumed the worst.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Ruggan posted:

no angel, she knew the risks, etc.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Leviathan Song posted:

I feel like everyone is missing the part where there are actual congress people on the other side of that door. At what point does breaking into a room full of sheltering congress people turn into an attempted assassination? What do you think would have happened if that mob had gotten ahold of AOC or Pelosi? If I were a capital guard, I probably would have assumed the worst.

yeah I agree with that - in that situation, those people on the other side were probably fearful for their lives - so considering they werent the aggressors I see it as an unfortunate but reasonable exercising of self-defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i'm surprised a lot more people didn't get shot for storming the capitol tbh