Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 62 44.93%
No 76 55.07%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
drat, a (lovely) Donnie lawyer is like NOPE, I'M DONE

https://twitter.com/Elaijuh/status/1347205394393927697?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Mark Zuckerberg with a stronger statement, and more concrete action, then most Congressional Democrats.

What a loving world.

brains
May 12, 2004

fknlo posted:

Is there any sort of mechanism to yank the security clearances of anyone getting into Q stuff? They're clearly a threat to national security and it's not like their involvement is hard to find.

good luck when the person you're reporting them to is just as likely to be drinking the Qool-aid

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Better late than never I guess.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Hey McNally, as a current mod. What length of punishment would you give Donald Trump for posting poo poo that lead to storming congress?

At least two weeks yea?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

brains posted:

good luck when the person you're reporting them to is just as likely to be drinking the Qool-aid

Yeah, the incoming administration really needs to do something to weed these people out but I'm sure that would be against decorum.

I was not surprised that the Q lady that got domed yesterday was in the air force.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

The president could just post his ramblings on whitehouse.gov couldn't he?

The Usual Suspects are calling his ban from Twitter and Facebook an assault on the First Amendment.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I was hoping for some paydirt to share, but this footage is from before Trump went on stage for his dumb STOP THE STEAL rally speech.
Watching that family of fascist shitlords still disgusts me to no end.

brains
May 12, 2004

PeterCat posted:

The president could just post his ramblings on whitehouse.gov couldn't he?

The Usual Suspects are calling his ban from Twitter and Facebook an assault on the First Amendment.

lmfao but when you assault the entire constitution, that's ok

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

This guy is many of us now. I have never been so ashamed to be an American.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
That woman who wants to carry her glock with her when in DC has a golden opportunity to say "I told you so" but I guess she doesn't see the fascists as a threat to her.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

As Nero Danced posted:

That woman who wants to carry her glock with her when in DC has a golden opportunity to say "I told you so" but I guess she doesn't see the fascists as a threat to her.

Wasn't she in the House yesterday? Why wasn't she out there being a good guy with a gun????

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

As Nero Danced posted:

I'm pretty sure she's just as big as a threat as the people who broke in.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/schmoyoho/status/1347053742521262082?s=19

brains
May 12, 2004

BUG JUG posted:

Wasn't she in the House yesterday? Why wasn't she out there being a good guy with a gun????

taking the concept of insider threat to the next level

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

BUG JUG posted:

Probably because capitol police ushered her rear end away, or the loving losers would've probably found a throne for her to sit on while they adorn her with paper crowns shaped like belt linked ammo, declaring her queen of the house.

She's on their side, she's not shooting any of them.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

:gritin:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I’m spoilering the following video because it’s graphic, but it’s another angle of the shooting. Plainclothes Capital Police officer shoots the woman as she’s trying to climb through a barricaded door. Coming up the stairs appears to be armed Capital Police in tactical gear, the first one appears like he’s about to shoot the other cop before he identifies himself. What a clusterfuck of the situation, but hey, she bought the ticket, she took the ride.

https://twitter.com/thejaydenxander/status/1347056697899163648?s=20

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yeah, I scratched my head a bit as well in early December while attempting to decipher all the Proud Boy in-jokes from some protest.
The shirts slipped by Amazon "quality control" for quite a while as well, it seems.

"Funny dating or relationship shirt, wear it during photo sessions, practical Christmas, Birthday, Fathers Day, Mothers day"

I have no idea what it means but, I did just have a horrifying thought that it's avreference to 6 million. Don't know if that's true, but it would fit their branding.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
https://mobile.twitter.com/ParlerCringe/status/1347181198729216001

Lin Wood is now publicly calling for the assassination of the vice president.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Shaddak posted:

I have no idea what it means but, I did just have a horrifying thought that it's avreference to 6 million. Don't know if that's true, but it would fit their branding.

It's the amount of jews hitler killed.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Shaddak posted:

6 Million Wasn't Enough

very subtle much secret

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
The gov't better classify them as a domestic terror organization real soon.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I told Donald Trump to get hosed on Twitter yesterday. No harm, no foul.

I called Laura Ingraham a oval office for white knighting the chuds who stormed the Capitol and ate a 12 hour probation.

...admittedly, I shouldn't have done that, but :lol: Twitter's priorities.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

BUG JUG posted:

6 Million Wasn't Enough

very subtle much secret

Yeah, I figured that's what the 6M was, I just couldn't figure out the WE.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m spoilering the following video because it’s graphic, but it’s another angle of the shooting. Plainclothes Capital Police officer shoots the woman as she’s trying to climb through a barricaded door. Coming up the stairs appears to be armed Capital Police in tactical gear, the first one appears like he’s about to shoot the other cop before he identifies himself. What a clusterfuck of the situation, but hey, she bought the ticket, she took the ride.

https://twitter.com/thejaydenxander/status/1347056697899163648?s=20

This angle makes it look kind of like she’s just one of the crowd. There’s a video shot from back and wide that shows her charging through that window.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1347194604970536962?s=20

Congressional leaders are just so utterly worthless. I guess when the leader of the executive branch gets an armed mob to assault another branch while they are in-session that there is just nothing to be done and let's all just forget about it

Here is my prediction: Biden et al are not going to mention the $2,000 checks anymore and are going to hope that everyone forgets about them between now and the inauguration.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Platystemon posted:

This angle makes it look kind of like she’s just one of the crowd. There’s a video shot from back and wide that shows her charging through that window.

Yeah, she was the first one to try climbing through and got a bullet lozenge for the privilege.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Nick Soapdish posted:

Congressional leaders are just so utterly worthless. I guess when the leader of the executive branch gets an armed mob to assault another branch while they are in-session that there is just nothing to be done and let's all just forget about it

People are taking the "Congress is adjourned" thing a bit too seriously, considering Congress can come back whenever and that decision was made hyper-late yesterday.

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1347219635939237889

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Bad Poster posted:

Yeah, she was the first one to try climbing through and got a bullet lozenge for the privilege.

What goes up, lead makes go down.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

A Bad Poster posted:

I found it again for the Idiots thread because there were specific questions about the context. Its Youtube ID is AZ9oThRuMVs

It was not a nervous trigger finger situation.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Platystemon posted:

Well that's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. "What happens if I try to charge the top building of the US government", err, that. That's what happens. Good luck.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

PeterCat posted:

Here is my prediction: Biden et al are not going to mention the $2,000 checks anymore and are going to hope that everyone forgets about them between now and the inauguration.

Why do you say that? Direct cash transfers are very popular and it would be a big boost to Democrat ambitions.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Trump's back, on Parler. Buckle up kids.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

BUG JUG posted:

So glad that Congress called it quits.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

BUG JUG posted:

Can someone post what he says because there's no loving way I'm signing up for an account on that thing.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

PeterCat posted:

The House schedule shows the 11th @ 11AM now.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Why do you say that? Direct cash transfers are very popular and it would be a big boost to Democrat ambitions.

Yeah and Biden and Schumer were both saying it’s their too priority.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Hexyflexy posted:

Can someone post what he says because there's no loving way I'm signing up for an account on that thing.

i'm not touching the poop there, just saw it posted on the twitter. hopefully a useful bot gets built.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Platystemon posted:

So glad that Congress called it quits.

Schumer calling for impeachment or 25th