Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Yoda talking weird as default only started in ROTJ. In ESB, he talked weird only when he was pretending to be a crazy hermit, but normally afterwards. Yoda talking weird always, along with ewoks, is the start of Bad Star Wars.

Please move the derail from dumb internet celebrities to Star Wars

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Yoda should never have been portrayed as some elite sitting in a council in a tower or a war general. He was awesome as the weird hermit mentor talking about the nature of the foce and has been awesome in nothing else since

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Holy gently caress

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Collapsing Farts posted:

Yoda should never have been portrayed as some elite sitting in a council in a tower or a war general. He was awesome as the weird hermit mentor talking about the nature of the foce and has been awesome in nothing else since

Luke titty milk ghost yoda would like a word

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Where's this looks like SEasia maybe taiwan

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

:discourse:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Collapsing Farts posted:

His baby is pretty awesome in mando.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

BonHair posted:

Yoda talking weird as default only started in ROTJ. In ESB, he talked weird only when he was pretending to be a crazy hermit, but normally afterwards. Yoda talking weird always, along with ewoks, is the start of Bad Star Wars.

Please move the derail from dumb internet celebrities to Star Wars

I agree! Return of the Jedi was the start of bad Star Wars. Racist teddy bears and Darth Vader discovers his sensitive side.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/schmoyoho/status/1347053742521262082?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jedi owns sorry

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/1347182402695618560

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Joe Rogan is a CIA shill. His handlers get him to specifically bring on guests that will sow division among the public. The CIA has been doing this to other countries for years to destabilize them. Now it's just come home to roost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSwvFErFU8A

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Hot take: Joe Rogan interviews some cool scientists, sometimes, and it's interesting when that happens

Also me: I can't stand the celebrity, fitness, or comedy guests, so that's everything else.
Here's a cool video of someone watching Joe Rogan's terrible TERRIBLE stand-up so you dont have to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDS3vMWwis

I haven't seen a second of his "comedy" after the stuff with Carlos Mencia, so this was pretty good watch

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Did we just have a poster in this thread unironically pull "internet tough guy" poo poo? I hope it was a troll, as I dont think literal children should be allowed to post here. I'm not sure when the last time I saw that from a goon unironically was, but it may have been like, a decade.

I cant find the image, but imagine I posted the "Meet me by the VLC media player in 20 minutes if you want an rear end kicking!" guy here.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Did we just have a poster in this thread unironically pull "internet tough guy" poo poo? I hope it was a troll, as I dont think literal children should be allowed to post here. I'm not sure when the last time I saw that from a goon unironically was, but it may have been like, a decade.

I cant find the image, but imagine I posted the "Meet me by the VLC media player in 20 minutes if you want an rear end kicking!" guy here.

Don't get all pissy about it some people apparently have a meltdown if job jorgan is mentioned

It's something you're gonna have to learn to live with as an adult

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Firstborn posted:

Hot take: Joe Rogan interviews some cool scientists, sometimes, and it's interesting when that happens

Also me: I can't stand the celebrity, fitness, or comedy guests, so that's everything else.
Here's a cool video of someone watching Joe Rogan's terrible TERRIBLE stand-up so you dont have to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDS3vMWwis

I haven't seen a second of his "comedy" after the stuff with Carlos Mencia, so this was pretty good watch

Rogan is playing both sides, and he's a piece of poo poo for it. The Mencia stuff was incredible, and I used to imagine he was a pretty cool dude, also I watch UFC all the time (never payed to watch it thankfully). But no, Rogan is not cool and he's amplifying nazis so much he's an honorary one.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I remember joe rogan on the man show. So I never really liked him.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Collapsing Farts posted:

George Lucas: this is the scene where you have your first lightsaber fight, and you easily best both Anakin and Obi-Wan, two of the most highly skilled Jedi
Christopher Lee: awesome, okay
George: alright and then Yoda comes in
Chris: oh and we have like an intense mental showdown because of our mastery of opposing sides of the force
George: no even better he just pulls out a tiny lightsaber and attacks you with it
Chris: ...okay, so will there be like an animatronic or something
George: no he'll be digital so you have to just pretend to be fighting a 3 foot tall frog that's jumping around
Chris:...
George: and he beats you

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Wow, always wondered what WeedlordBonerHitler420 looked like

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 03:55 on Jan 8, 2021

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/CyberUnknown_/status/1347193083289624579

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I love these dumb things but this one feels too much like cheerleading these assholes

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Jealous of my new shirt???

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li9gq-S_8u0

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

One More Fat Nerd posted:

OK, fucknut, here's the deal: that person piggybacked the Rogan thing to poo poo on trans women—and I am one of them, so calling me a "tough guy" well, offensive and sexist—and that poo poo gets old real fuckin fast.

And I don't feel the need to call somebody out because, shitlips, even in LA someone eventually brings me it to me.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

For the love of God, Seymour, what is going on in here?!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Manager Hoyden posted:

Don't get all pissy about it some people apparently have a meltdown if job jorgan is mentioned

It's something you're gonna have to learn to live with as an adult

You'll learn it too, someday.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

The Bloop posted:

I love these dumb things but this one feels too much like cheerleading these assholes
How about this?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CopperHound posted:

How about this?

political compasses are my jam, yes

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Bloop posted:

lmao

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

The Bloop posted:

oh, okay then

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

May I see it?

... Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Bloop posted:

Hey guess why that is