Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Some jokes write themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

♪ military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense ♪

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Have something a little more fun today

https://twitter.com/Ad_Inifinitum/status/1347205357605711872

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/sarahmucha/status/1347255480075300866?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

The DC Police Chief can't find what he wasn't looking for

"...and that is why I am going to reach across the aisle. Work with the people who enabled these folks. Appeal to their base goodness. Work together to invade somewhere. Venezuela, probably."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Imagine if they were little faster getting into the building before the Representatives were evacuated and got ahold of someone like AOC.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

He must have forgotten his Parler login.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Wow even Barr has officially turned on Trump

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1347213694581805058?s=20

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/Sarah_Stierch/status/1347258607356690432

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Not getting my hopes up.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Imagine if they were little faster getting into the building before the Representatives were evacuated and got ahold of someone like AOC.

Yeah, there were a lot of real bad images from yesterday, but the guy in the chambers with a handful of zip ties was one of the worst.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Braksgirl posted:

Not getting my hopes up.

She said “might” act lmao

She’s loving worthless and just wants to get back to her fridge full of Jennis.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Then why did you adjourn the House ya dingus.

Everyone's just passing the buck on this issue.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
(The Sound of Music-ly) How do you solve a problem like Donald Trump

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Unless she has 17 Republican senators in the bag right now she might as well sit down

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jan 7, 2021

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

dirty shrimp money posted:

Unless she has 17 Republicans in the bag right now she might as well sit down

She probably has the votes in the House, then she gets to pass it to the Senate and it's their problem.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dirty shrimp money posted:

Unless she has 17 Republicans in the bag right now she might as well sit down

That's exactly why she's talking. Can't be done so she can say all this freely without being responsible for actually getting it done.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

General Dog posted:

She probably has the votes in the House, then she gets to pass it to the Senate and it's their problem.

Yeah I meant senators. Could have been clearer about that. She 1000% has the votes in the House which makes this passive aggressive talk all the more :psyduck:

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
I worked 12 to 9 yesterday and had to go directly from there to the animal hospital where i had to put down one of my dogs, so i had absolutely no idea any of this was happening until this morning. What a way to start my day

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Yeah, there were a lot of real bad images from yesterday, but the guy in the chambers with a handful of zip ties was one of the worst.

In light of the threats against Whitmer that is 100% the worst thing. I think you can make an argument that a lot of the people who moved in to the building got swept up in the whole thing (not a defense/excuse for it, mind you, I just don’t think most of those people intended to raid the Capitol until it was suddenly happening) but that guy was moving with intention and that’s outright chilling.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

420_Power_Rangers posted:

I worked 12 to 9 yesterday and had to go directly from there to the animal hospital where i had to put down one of my dogs, so i had absolutely no idea any of this was happening until this morning. What a way to start my day

given your day, it's probably good you didn't hear about it until it was over. In the moment it was scary but then everyone just sorta filed out and it ended.

I'm sorry about your pup :(

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Oh for gently caress's sake.

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1347251482551345155?s=20

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

She can go without a leash on hikes now

https://twitter.com/formerlyfiz/status/1347266910719774722?s=21

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I'm sorry about your dog. :(

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I'm so sorry about your pupper :(

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm sorry :(

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Lindsey Graham is just so darn confused about how these domestic terrorists could storm the Capitol. How did we get here? He asks.

And now of course we have the "both sides" argument.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh man I'm sorry :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Throwing The Q Shaman on the pile of weirdos I thought would stay fringe fun oddities in my interests than end up being nationally important lol

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

MakaVillian posted:

Lindsey Graham is just so darn confused about how these domestic terrorists could storm the Capitol. How did we get here? He asks.

And now of course we have the "both sides" argument.

My mother is spamming me with emails about how the Twitter ban is violating Trump's First Amendment rights, and one of her sisters won't stop blowing up one of my Facebook posts about how everything that happened at the Capitol yesterday was a false flag pulled off by Democrats. And one of my cousins continues to tell me that "in a just world, people like you who vote Democrat would be in chains and we could ride you like ponies."

Oh, the joys of being the black sheep in an utterly insane family.

This is so awful and I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you, friend. :smith:

General Dog posted:

And the Senate has gaveled out until the 19th, I believe. So this is just Pelosi barking for headlines, per usual.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm glad the conservative side of my family is just disillusioned with politics now instead of turning insane

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Thanks everybody for the condolences.

But yeah, given the day, it's probably good i had no idea. I remember one of the managers mentioning something at the capitol, but wasn't really listening.

Anyway, have some pictures of Blue

RIP good girl

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Agh, my childhood dog was a Weimaraner, condolences :(

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Thaddius the Large posted:

Agh, my childhood dog was a Weimaraner, condolences :(
Same

:(

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
What a sweet girlie, RIP to a real one.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

But yeah, given the day, it's probably good i had no idea. I remember one of the managers mentioning something at the capitol, but wasn't really listening.

RIP good girl

You're my boy girl, Blue!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

That’s a sweet pup. Sorry so much for your loss :(

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Sorry about your doggo :(

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Taking Maggie in to be put down was one of the worst days of my life. So sorry that you had to do the same. That looks like an excellent doggo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

RIP good girl

That is one hell of a good dog. Condolences my friend.