Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Very sorry for your good girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What a great dog.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Sorry 420_Power_Rangers. That's horrible.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Sorry about your good dog Power Rangers. Putting down a loved pet is one of the toughest days you can have.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/JoshGordon1_1/status/1347285499707322374?s=19

Also sorry about your dog :(

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Making us look worse than we are already.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1347259278818762752

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Thanks everybody for the condolences.

But yeah, given the day, it's probably good i had no idea. I remember one of the managers mentioning something at the capitol, but wasn't really listening.

Anyway, have some pictures of Blue

RIP good girl

drat, so sorry.

Everybody hug and pet their dogs.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Thanks everybody for the condolences.

But yeah, given the day, it's probably good i had no idea. I remember one of the managers mentioning something at the capitol, but wasn't really listening.

Anyway, have some pictures of Blue

RIP good girl

drat, sorry to hear that man.

That's a good dog.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

He was just protesting the results of the Civil War.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

I said it last night, but this is the lasting image from yesterday that will be with me forever. Bring back tar & feathers

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Sorry to hear about your dog 420, Blue looked awesome.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Seeing that antifascists slashed the tires of a bunch of their cars in a parking lot and have been working all day to get as many of these assholes fired as possible has been nice.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Did the Awful app get an overhaul? I got a new phone and reinstalled it and it looks different now.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Joey Freshwater posted:

Did the Awful app get an overhaul? I got a new phone and reinstalled it and it looks different now.

Android or iOS? I don't think the latter has been significantly altered in a while...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

lmao, this is the guy who tased himself then stroked out

https://twitter.com/BethLynch2020/status/1347299181787045890

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

It's weird a white supremacist from Canada would be so interested in a flag that just represents the heritage of the American south and is in no way a symbol of hate.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

Android or iOS? I don't think the latter has been significantly altered in a while...

iOS, unless I was using a version that’s old as hell it’s definitely changed

ex:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Blowjob Overtime posted:

It's weird a white supremacist from Canada would be so interested in a flag that just represents the heritage of the American south and is in no way a symbol of hate.

The first time I saw that picture it had been photoshopped into the Barstool flag, and same difference.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Joey Freshwater posted:

There's a "themes" section under settings. you might have been using a different theme than what it goes to automatically on a new phone. I apparently am using the "dark" theme, which I'm sure I changed it to, but have no memory of changing it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Seeing that antifascists slashed the tires of a bunch of their cars in a parking lot and have been working all day to get as many of these assholes fired as possible has been nice.

This made me laugh

https://twitter.com/MrsKhandiCoated/status/1347260573252280326

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug

Laughing my rear end off at Rogen replying

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Blowjob Overtime posted:

There are an alarming number of confederate flag stickers on vehicles (mostly trucks, natch) around this city.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

opposable thumbs.db posted:

Laughing my rear end off at Rogen replying

I don't know who that is so it whooshed me

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

MakaVillian posted:

There are an alarming number of confederate flag stickers on vehicles (mostly trucks, natch) around this city.

I can't imagine anyone other than Hard Right Jay as the drivers of these vehicles.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Love being in a video meeting. And spending 30 minutes with 4 people wondering about the wording of an email and what they have to do, and then having it end when someone asks "Why not just ask them for clarification?"

Fml

Edit:

Nevermind it has started again when someone had the genius question of "If they are giving people the 1st covid vaccine are they planning around having to give people the 2nd?"

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jan 7, 2021

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Kalli posted:

https://twitter.com/BadIdeaBandit/status/1347300255226863616

lmfao

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

MakaVillian posted:

Do the needful

https://twitter.com/coachtvnews/status/1346914612655099909?s=20

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Just remember if you're slashing tires: Don't do 1, they can drive away on a spare, and don't bother with all 4, it becomes worth it to file an insurance claim at that point. Do two as your gently caress you!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

nerve posted:

Are you close enough to ask? Or at least update us when you see them carrying things out. you have my attention

It ended up being a shipment of Nvidia 3080s.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Kalli posted:

They're not sending their best.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Just remember if you're slashing tires: Don't do 1, they can drive away on a spare, and don't bother with all 4, it becomes worth it to file an insurance claim at that point. Do two as your gently caress you!

Watch them spend countless man hours trying to track down whoever slashed tires while not opening a browser to find out in five seconds who was in the capitol building.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Due to the most recent Jamboroo I have been informed of the "Roman Burger" from Mr Hero

quote:

Burger patties, grilled salami and Italian luncheon meats, Swiss American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and Mr. Hero's house dressing.

My god...I must have it

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Kalli posted:

I'm hearing "Do Three because it is more expensive"

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The reason you slash 3 is if you slash 2 they can just get 2 other tires & balance/rotate it out so they wear (relatively) evenly. Slash 3 and the remaining tire is useless except as a full-size spare as you won't be able to balance the other tires out, so they end up buying 4 new tires.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
nobody here is going to be slashing tires you goobs

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Or do 2 with one front and one rear, since most places will really push back on not putting two new tires on the same axle.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Yes it crossed my mind but it's usually when I'm driving

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

FizFashizzle posted:

We avoided war with iran because they accidentally shot down airliner full of civilians.

I like to imagine that we evacuated a wing of a base and told them to destroy that and call it fairsies.

By they you mean "the United States naval ship USS Vincennes", right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I heard he cleared out all the souvenir stores of novelty name license plates beforehand too

https://twitter.com/canberratimes/status/1347280688110735361?s=19