Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

kik2dagroin posted:

This is Antifa. Do not be mislead. Conservatives are not like the left. (riot leaders with pics)

To: Tejas Rob
Just talked with a 50 year old former Marine who was in the crowd that was literally pushed up the steps into the proscenium of the Congress building. He said the crowd was composed of flag waving people like him who wanted to get to the balcony and have their picture taken as a symbol of the people taking possession of the People’s House. It was festive. And then they were hit with tear gas. Some had to retreat to get first aid for their eyes. Others got mad and tore up the steps. The rest is history.

Loving this. "All he wanted to do was rush a government building and take possession of it with the rest of the mob! And they treated him like a criminal!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Let's check in on how they're responding to the possibility of Trump being 25th'd!

A source said the 25th Amendment discussions are staff-based within the administration and with some Republicans on the Hill, and ...... stem from growing concern about the next two weeks and the potential for insurrections around the country.

quote:

To: Bigtigermike
Agree! They do it a civil war will occur.

4 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:26:43 PM by LoveMyFreedom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: LoveMyFreedom
Some militias are preparing already.

28 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:48:19 PM by miserare ( Respect for life--life of all kinds-- is the first principle of civilization.~~A. Schweitzer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

If this happens politicians will start getting killed. It’s obvious that this would bring about the worst possible outcome sooner. Which probably means they’ll do it.

5 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:26:46 PM by wiseprince (Me,)

quote:

The Patriots who love this country are smoldering. If these fools do this to OUR President they will be responsible for the Conflagration.

9 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:27:38 PM by ocrp1982 ( Long before the Wuhan Virus )

quote:

A female, armed with a Trump flag, was slaughtered in cold blood by a cop.

Ergo, you can’t discuss the legitimacy of the presidential election.

Libtard Logic, 101

18 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:32:05 PM by thegagline

quote:

To: ocrp1982
I fear they will do something stupid like this and the result would be open season on all democrats. That would be my guess as to a worse case scenario which we all should avoid.

20 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:36:25 PM by OHPatriot (Si vis pacem, para bellum)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]
We should avoid the scenario where we get to act out our deepest desire that we've been posting about for decades :what:

quote:

Insurrection has been taking place for ten months, and these
baboons didn’t notice.

Now they’re trying to say Trump’s people are the insurrectionists?

Now that’s rich.

75 million people’s choice for president was stolen, and we’re
the problem. Person after person testified under oath to
what they had seen, and nobody is doing a damned thing about
it.

And WE’RE the problem?

75 million of us just can’t vote any longer? Is that it?

That’s what we’ve come to?

Honest to God, these people are suffering from mass
deflection.

24 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:43:44 PM by DoughtyOne (Buzzards circling over six states. Leftists looking more like dead game every day.)
Obviously this all stems from their incapability of processing losing. The only way they can lose if someone else cheats so rightfully they're always the winners no matter what happens! When they get caught cheating then they'll claim to only be doing it to make things more fair because the other side is obviously cheating too. There just isn't any evidence of it because the other side is better at hiding it, controls the media, is actually Lizard people, and on and on endlessly. I guess my rambling point is when you peel all the layers away their behavior is equivalent to what you would see in a 6 year old.

quote:

To: livius
From what I have observed so far, Trump only has a few loyal capable advisors around him. In this election, he has loyal volunteers hastily assembled to tackle election fraud, people he has not known previously. So there was lack of coordination and as a result precious time was wasted.
I think that many inside WH were misleading him, too. I even have doubts that his son-in-law and daughter were of much help. From now on, he has to assemble more staffs who are capable and loyal if he want to draw up a good plan B.

34 posted on 1/6/2021, 9:56:51 PM by TigerLikesRoosterNew
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]
All that's left are his loyalists and they're all dumb as gently caress :lol:

quote:

To: RummyChick
YOu see the video of the airport confrontation with mitten’s before the on plane Patriot hassling he got? He first says to the lady “put your mask on” she wasn’t having any of it. Guy is a total a@@hole.

to think gave lots time to this jackass and... Ryan. Where does one go? Trump of course. Up to the breath of fresh air to clean the Augean Stables-—it had been like trying to find one truthteller in a pack of hyenas. And he didn’t have to take this on— he wanted to serve his Country.

44 posted on 1/6/2021, 10:15:28 PM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]
In order to save the country I had to destroy it! :shepface:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

A female, armed with a Trump flag, was slaughtered in cold blood by a cop.

:females:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I've seen this tweet referred to but it's gone. Is this the lady that was murdered by the cops or, someone else?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Manuel Calavera posted:

I've seen this tweet referred to but it's gone. Is this the lady that was murdered by the cops or, someone else?

A woman whining to a reporter about how she got maced trying to get into the Capitol. When asked why, she says "Yeah we're storming the Capitol, it's a revolution!"

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I saw the video later down the page. It's 3:20 am and I'm tired, and yelled at the screen "aw you poor loving baby."

Can we please stop living through Historic Times now? I'm exhausted.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Kavak posted:

A woman whining to a reporter about how she got maced trying to get into the Capitol. When asked why, she says "Yeah we're storming the Capitol, it's a revolution!"

The tree of liberty doesn't get refreshed with MY blood! Where is this revolution's manager?!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Obama’s “Unite The Right” march in Charlottesville
It's amazing how the right hasn't achieved anything because it was all done by secret Obamaist Communists.

How long until "Obama's illegal third term, 2017-2021"?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Trump just released a statement through an aide's twitter (or the aide released it without Trump knowing) that there will be an orderly and peaceful transition of power on the 20th despite the fact that he totally won the election.

Morning Freep and TheDonald is going to something with him just capitulating after they spent all day trying to figure out if the Coup was the first shot of the civil war or the ultimate antifa psy op.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

ALAN: We blew it, Edgar! We lost it!
EDGAR: Shut up!
ALAN: We unraveled in the face of the enemy!
EDGAR: They pulled a mind-scramble on us, man! It wasn't our fault! They opened their eyes and talked!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Kavak posted:

"I got two steps inside the Capitol and they pushed me over and maced me!"

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/EndyStar9d9/status/1347108253562449921?s=20

https://twitter.com/schmoyoho/status/1347097732159303680?s=21

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Freep asks “What went wrong with the GOP in Georgia?” I’m sure this will lead to much soul searching and reflecting.

quote:

Nothing went wrong! The dims did the exact same thing they did on Nov 3rd!

3 posted on 1/7/2021, 12:14:54 PM by 100%FEDUP (I'm seeing RED!)

quote:

Kemp needs to be gone from office as well as his corrupt China puppet secretary of state.

15 posted on 1/7/2021, 12:25:58 PM by DOC44

Always a lol when someone gets it right.

quote:

BS. The Democrats didn't need to steal Georgia. Trump and McConnell gave it to them with their boneheaded blunders.

You can't blame vote fraud for everything.

32 posted on 1/7/2021, 12:46:11 PM by Drew68

quote:

It’s not complicated. Trump convinced a significant number for GOP voters that GA elections are rigged. Why would they bother to vote in a rigged election?

45 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:16:13 PM by Kevin C

Back to your normally scheduled Freeping

quote:

There seems to be a refusal in certain political circles known as the Swamp to blame the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) for deliberately using the Wuhan virus to create an economy here which would prevent Trump get reelected. Letting that happen will create problems we don’t need. Time we point out the loss of employment and the corruption involved.
Besides corruption here is just some of the million$ that the Biden are involved in
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3820191/posts also Clinton
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3881585/posts
The CCP’s (China Communist Party) newspaper The Global Times has endorsed Biden Claiming he would be the easiest to work with.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3876187/posts
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3877139/posts#8

A BIDEN WIN WILL BE AN AWARD TO CHINA FOR INVADING US USING COVID 19

Every time an American looked at an item for where it was made in it came from China. Now China’s reliance making everything was being threatened by a change in leadership in America which was a major consumer of those products. When Americans hailed their leaders decision to make many of them in their country US. Their politburo worried.

Worse yet opponents to the Chinese regime in power had its citizens protesting its policies , as in Hong Kong, since that change in American leadership wave the American flag and present Trump’s name when doing so. All of which presented those in power the need to destroy that leader Donald Trump.

Americans better WISE UP/
Key swamp demons were making fortunes when they allowed US companies in a number of industries including pharma, computer; and electrical as well metal fabrication components even bicycles relocate their factories in China . To the point where China was our sole supplier. The money the CCP has now comes from US .If we play our Chinese checkers right we can really turn things around for the better not only here but in China as well.Check out this recent posting in Free Republic.com which the MSM and social venues will spike; http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3890312/posts. will be stopped by Biden and hailed by Walmart http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3920123/posts
Would a runaway plague created by a nation which could threaten populations of an enemy cause them to react by demanding extreme restriction of movement by its population to prevent its spread ? Thus wind up fragmenting its economy and create defeat for that leader’s upcoming election.When they released it that was the CCP intention but it got away from them and went world wide

47 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:19:32 PM by mosesdapoet (mosesdapoet aka L.J.Keslin posting here for the record hoping somebody might read and pass around)

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Freep: Key swamp demons

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

CommissarMega posted:

I do wonder what she thought was going to happen, though?
C'mon, you know exactly what she thought, every word she speaks and her tone of voice and body language and just the raw fact of her existence make it blindingly obvious. Her entire worldview and all her previous life experiences taughter her that being maced is what happens to Black thugs and the police are her own personal on-call private guard, and she's somewhat shocked to have that mental framework shattered.

quote:

To: bigdaddy45
I don’t know if anyone really knows.

Both sides are blaming the other and the rhetoric is flying thick and heavy.

What I do know is that the election was fraudulent, and the police are responding to the rally the way they should have to antifa/blm protests, which is inexcusable.

Trump supporters are being damned for doing the very things the left has been doing for years.

The hypocrisy is disgusting.

90 posted on 01/06/2021 5:13:35 PM PST by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith.....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]
What's funny is I couldn't agree more with that sentiment, but for the exact opposite reasons it was meant.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Apparently TD.W is down
That's to sad. I wanted to read reactions to Trumps consession speak, where he threw his domestic terrorists under the bus.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
I got you

BREAKING. Message from President Trump

quote:

highenergywinning [S] 6 minutes ago +156 / -33
ITS OVER FOLKS. He has conceded

permalink save report block reply
–Darkheartisland 5 minutes ago +26 / -0
😞😞

permalink parent save report block reply
–Spirit_matter 2 minutes ago +25 / -0
I just threw up in my mouth while watching this video

–Nancypelosisoldliver moments ago +1 / -0
He went the way of pence

quote:

Julia_J 5 minutes ago +25 / -1
Has he really?

–MAGA-licious 4 minutes ago +15 / -1
Sadly yes.

heMAGAnificent 8 minutes ago +27 / -1
Look like Lin Wood is full of crap.

Who knows, maybe 4 years of Biden will show the world that Rumpt truly had a magic wand, and the world will realize how great Trump is, and usher in a 2024 Trump run.

One can hope. But with falsified election results, what does it matter.

–Nancypelosisoldliver 4 minutes ago +6 / -1
Yup

–SkitShowPhrenia 2 minutes ago +1 / -0
The looks like a deep fake. I’m concerned President Trump has been incapacitated.

quote:

–RivalPipe 4 minutes ago +19 / -0
Not like this.

Not like this.

quote:

–MaxineWaters4Prez 4 minutes ago +23 / -11
I didn't hear him say that.

–DontTreadOnIT 3 minutes ago +3 / -0
If you've got a shred of hope, share it with the rest of us.

–GlitchMob2020 1 minutes ago +1 / -0
He not once mentioned Biden.

This is NOT a concession.

quote:

He did say our incredible journey is only just beginning.

quote:

He’s not gonna actually say it (thank goodness)

Read between the lines dude.

quote:

Also didn't say anything about backing his supporters, he just cucked

quote:

–KAG_2020_BB 7 minutes ago +103 / -9 (edited)
"The heinous attack"

Get hosed. Seriously. I am now saying it. gently caress TRUIMP.

He's disrespected everything we've risked our lives for.

–DJT_JR6544 5 minutes ago +31 / -0
Yeah this was not heinous. It was morally correct.

–cabbages 6 minutes ago +26 / -3
This is the most egregious of all. We are without a leader now but we are not alone.

–Klatuverata706 2 minutes ago +1 / -0
We were without a leader before. The media has always had this wrong. Trump did not create the movement. Its always been here. Trump was just a part of it that was able to get to the office of the President.

–Bloodylouver 2 minutes ago +1 / -0
Yeah, it hurts to say this but gently caress you Trump.

–deleted 2 minutes ago +1 / -0
–CoreyAnder 2 minutes ago +1 / -0
Time to change the name of this site.

quote:

–Ben45 7 minutes ago +85 / -3
gently caress this video

–Nancypelosisoldliver 4 minutes ago +16 / -1
Yeah gently caress this video

–BidenCrimeFamily 3 minutes ago +3 / -0
Delete it

quote:

–abstr4ct 7 minutes ago +60 / -0
the military left him. its over.

quote:

–josiborg 9 minutes ago +60 / -0
Do I even want to listen?

–KAG_2020_BB 7 minutes ago +74 / -6
Nope. He essentially sticks the middle finger to all the pedes that risked their lives and protested yesterday PEACEFULLY.

–Nancypelosisoldliver 5 minutes ago +2 / -0
Trump stabbed us in the back

–TrannyClaus 4 minutes ago +1 / -0
No, not the million or so- just the ones who stormed the capitol

–jpower 4 minutes ago +1 / -0
Not quite. I'm convinced he's only speaking about those who acted wrongly

quote:

trump_train2020 8 minutes ago +48 / -5
Cucked out as expected. This movement was always about more than trump

quote:

MAGAconvert 7 minutes ago +43 / -4
“My campaign pursued every legal avenue.”

So now it’s time to pursue illegal ones.

–Jon888 6 minutes ago +11 / -8
Nope, it's over

quote:

Toughsky_Shitsky 8 minutes ago +34 / -2
Trump trashing the patriots who took back (however briefly) OUR loving capitol building.

Trump bends the knee to the senile old pedo and the whore.

Finis.

quote:

Russian_Troll_Bot 8 minutes ago +32 / -0
Donald, blink twice if they're holding you hostage.

quote:

flyover_deplorable 8 minutes ago +30 / -2
Don't watch. It's a concession. ☹️☹️gently caress. It's been fun Pedes.

quote:

goodatlife123 9 minutes ago +26 / -2
Is he conceding??? Wtf

quote:

DJT_JR6544 8 minutes ago +21 / -0
One man stood tall above the rest, and he paid dearly for it.

quote:

Jon888 9 minutes ago +20 / -0
That's the end. No support. Hopes for a new party is slim.

–DennyCrane 6 minutes ago +1 / -0
I’m registering as an independent.

quote:

Evspra 9 minutes ago +17 / -0
"healing and reconciliation" what??????????

quote:

RivalPipe 9 minutes ago +16 / -0
Not like this. Not like this.

quote:

BathouseBarry 10 minutes ago +25 / -12
Trump has given up and submitted to the DEEP STATE.
Eat it, Qtards.

The fight for the innocent and for God's will never ends.

SneedsFeedAndSeed 6 minutes ago +1 / -0
Enjoy being governed by the CCP, human being.

quote:

bastardcat 9 minutes ago +16 / -4
Quick, ban the OP for being a doomer! lmfao

–Darkheartisland 7 minutes ago +1 / -0
Trump is the doomer now.

quote:

Sea_Still 9 minutes ago +11 / -0
We will be officially living under an illegitimate Government soon

I feel like puking

–Slick_Willys_Willy 6 minutes ago +1 / -0
We already are friend.

quote:

Chestbras 11 minutes ago +12 / -1
"Those who broke the law, you will pay."

–Lenny_Kravitz2 7 minutes ago +1 / -0
That would be the Antifa fucks. The people that were allowed into the capital building and walked around were completely legal.

quote:

–Captinhowdy45 10 minutes ago +10 / -0
Well thats it folks.

quote:

TrannyClaus 10 minutes ago +13 / -3
I bet he was forced to “denounce” the “violence”.

But yeah... God love him but it’s over y’all.

We need to cope.

quote:

–Millennium 11 minutes ago +9 / -0
Well, there you have it. :/

quote:

mikejones 11 minutes ago +10 / -1
He is addressing the capital! Outraged!

quote:

ModsBanPaleos 11 minutes ago +10 / -1
We got hosed

quote:

unbeknownst 11 minutes ago +9 / -0
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

quote:

DennyCrane 10 minutes ago +8 / -0
I feel used. Toyed with. Jacked around.

quote:

Meseems 11 minutes ago +9 / -1
He's trying to save his rear end.. they now want to impeach and remove him from office so he cannot ever run again.

quote:

mikejones 10 minutes ago +7 / -0
It's over. Trump handing it back to the swamp.

quote:

FastMike 11 minutes ago +7 / -0
WTF............................................!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

quote:

MetallicOpeth 11 minutes ago +6 / -0
gently caress...

quote:

j_dog 11 minutes ago +5 / -1
They got to him

quote:

BigAlCalifa 11 minutes ago +4 / -0
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

muhlum24 11 minutes ago +4 / -0
F for the republic.

–CheckSix 10 minutes ago +1 / -0
F

quote:

CanadianTrump 11 minutes ago +3 / -0
GG

quote:

–RockstarEnergy612 11 minutes ago +3 / -0
I'm not upvoting this

quote:

Charles_Carroll 11 minutes ago +3 / -0
well thats it then

quote:

–bck- 9 minutes ago +3 / -0
Wow, what an absolute punch in the gut. He says it's going to be wild, and when it gets wild, he calls it a heinous attack and middle fingers to his supporters that he told to be there.

Unbelievable.

quote:

ElBravoTheAmazing 10 minutes ago +3 / -0
Wow... game over folks. Game over. It was fun while it lasted. See you in the Gulags frens. So disappointing.

quote:

WestVirginiaPede 10 minutes ago +2 / -0
This screams deep fake...just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

quote:

BigAlCalifa 10 minutes ago +2 / -0
He fought so hard for so long and then just went out with a whimper. Weird and really sad. Lost a lot of faith in Trump with this ending.

HappyHippo fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jan 8, 2021

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Much obliged!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
More because this is truly a special moment:

quote:

–TrumpTown 10 minutes ago +6 / -1
Yes. You don't literally say "I concede!" He mentioned, twice now (first was in his written statement yesterday), about a peaceful transition of power and how a different administration will go into power on the 20th.

–Bigmoney223 7 minutes ago +3 / -1
Because he's going to be bring in lot of new administration and out with the old...

quote:

GlitchMob2020 13 minutes ago +38 / -5
He not once mentioned Biden.

This is NOT a concession.

–FallenTemplar 11 minutes ago +9 / -0
Don't kid yourself. Seriously. He probably didn't mention Biden out of pride because he doesn't want to say it.

–JesusMaga 9 minutes ago +3 / -0
He said there would be a transition to a new administration. That means not trump. If not Biden and Harris then who?

–GlitchMob2020 7 minutes ago +1 / -0
Not Pence?

Trying to be upbeat about it.

–basedBlumpkin 10 minutes ago +3 / -1
He said a new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th. Are you retarded?

–Redditcensorsyouandi 6 minutes ago +1 / -0
Dont be a loving prick you poo poo goose

Mystery_D 12 minutes ago +7 / -1
I heard "new administration" and "only just beginning"

–NotTheTendies 9 minutes ago +3 / -0
Technically Trump/Pompeo or Trump/Flynn is a new Administration.

But I admit, I am moving the goal posts too far after this one.

quote:

Find inner peace, don't let the outside distractions of the world destroy your soul

quote:

He never mentioned Biden, he said smooth transition to new administration (Trump/Flynn). He said we've only just begun...

He did not say he concedes... Words were chosen very carefully..

quote:

Wankerton 15 minutes ago +15 / -0
He did say our incredible journey is only just beginning.

–WarpedSage 9 minutes ago +1 / -0
It's been clear to most sane people he wants to make a long term Trump based interest group in the GOP to supplant The Federalist Society.

If it makes you feel better, Trump tends to get even with people.

–JesusMaga 7 minutes ago +1 / -0
I’m sure the cabal marching us towards oblivion will be an incredible journey that is only just begging.

quote:

KAG_2020_BB 21 minutes ago +205 / -60 (edited)
"The heinous attack"

Get hosed. Seriously. I am now saying it. gently caress TRUIMP.

He's disrespected everything we've risked our lives for.

Edit: I have a right to dislike Trump for this video. You saw what I saw yesterday. That was not Heinous. That was not violent and those patriots were not threatening anyone. An unarmed woman, who served for this country lost her life.

I have been a pede since 2015. I respected Trump for everything he did for us, but he has now abandoned us and disrespected everything we believe in. I have a right to be angry. He can go gently caress himself in this video.

–DJT_JR6544 19 minutes ago +106 / -2
Yeah this was not heinous. It was morally correct.

–JohnStark 9 minutes ago +1 / -0
The heinous attack was from the police

–TheMAGAnificent 11 minutes ago +1 / -0
He's only addressing those who broke windows and stole hard drives and assaulted officers, not the other 99.95% that were peaceful.

–jafit 10 minutes ago +1 / -0
It was a setup, the police let in the Qanon viking crackpots in for a photo op. You can see them waving them through the barriers in the video.

quote:

HE HAD A MILLION PEOPLE THERE FOR HIM

quote:

–GreatestPresidentEvr 13 minutes ago +1 / -3
Because we backstabbed him first

Because he said "peaceful protest"

Because you couldn't control your passion.

–Nancypelosisoldliver 10 minutes ago +1 / -0
Have fun peacefully protesting your way into the gulags. The 2a exists for a reason.

–Jonny 9 minutes ago +1 / -0
That's not why we lost. Shill

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Proud of leftist infighting now tbh

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

To: Enlightened1

I dont get what people expected, for Trump to REFUSE to leave office..we all know the election was total fraud but unfortunately the commies were able to get away with it..unfortunately Trump has to leave office it is what it is he can’t just refuse to leave..God Bless our President, he busted his rear end for us and I will continue working hard for him

27 posted on 01/07/2021 4:40:01 PM PST by Sarah Barracuda

You're killing me here, Freep!

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

It probably hasn't quite sunk in yet.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Bahaha the one guy trying to salvage his pathetic toadying

"He didn't turn on all of us pedes, just the ones who actually tried to start the civil war he's been hinting and winking at! It's still good man we can still grovel before the God not-so-emperor!"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

VitalSigns posted:

Bahaha the one guy trying to salvage his pathetic toadying

"He didn't turn on all of us pedes, just the ones who actually tried to start the civil war he's been hinting and winking at! It's still good man we can still grovel before the God not-so-emperor!"

And the other guy insisting that he didn't say some Magic Words so the election is still ongoing... Somehow

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

C'mon, you know exactly what she thought, every word she speaks and her tone of voice and body language and just the raw fact of her existence make it blindingly obvious. Her entire worldview and all her previous life experiences taughter her that being maced is what happens to Black thugs and the police are her own personal on-call private guard, and she's somewhat shocked to have that mental framework shattered.
What's funny is I couldn't agree more with that sentiment, but for the exact opposite reasons it was meant.

There are stills showing that she had half an onion stuffed in that towel. The whole thing was an attempted grift.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Midgetskydiver posted:

There are stills showing that she had half an onion stuffed in that towel. The whole thing was an attempted grift.

"Grift Attempter" sounds like one of those fake job titles the Onion would have on American Voices

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump pledges orderly transition after Congress affirms Biden's win and Capitol riot
:kiddo:

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
Thanks for nothing!

2 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:01:42 AM by 100%FEDUP (I'm seeing RED!)

quote:

To: 100%FEDUP
4 years of blood, sweat, and tears against the collective resistance of every corrupt, China bought politician, both national and international, Soros toadies, entrenched deep staters, anti-American open border stooges, and all the global money interests who hated his guts, and you have the audacity and temerity to say “thanks for nothing.” If you’re not ashamed of yourself, then I am for you.

8 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:09:15 AM by ColoCdn (Nihil, sine deo)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

You disgust me!

13 posted on 01/07/2021 1:14:38 AM PST by notaliberal (St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle,)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

He was one guy! With no support from anywhere! (Except us)

You would have folded like a cheap suit in 2 minutes under the pressure he faced! Get a clue.

105 posted on 01/07/2021 2:45:12 AM PST by Red in Blue PA (You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out.)

quote:

Nothing left to do except bow out gracefully and try something new.

Not his fault, we know he did not lose. Yesterday’s storm of the capitol, also not his fault. IMO, it was a false flag, with a few patriots whose emotions got them to go along with the mob. They used antifa AGAIN, and put us in the hot seat when we were not really there.

228 posted on 01/07/2021 7:42:08 AM PST by madison10

quote:

The 600 isn’t moving the Chink goods off the racks, so the 25th Amendment “Reichstag” would bode to asset seizure
Auto Debits , right out of the AntiChrist playbook. (Along with worldwide depression...England now in official decline).
The 25th with Manuchin bailing would Auto Debits accounts directly into the state, and cement a worldwide labor type camp.
Much mirrors the world of the first Advent to the now Coming next Advent.

25 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:19:20 AM by Varsity Flight ("War by the prophesies set before you." I Timothy 1:18)

:qq: I was hoping he would announce that he's the Dictator of America. Welp, better get ready for The Rapture!

quote:

To: dfwgator
I was still hoping he would have the balls to execute EO 13848. Have no idea why he even put it in place if he had no intention of using it. Good bye constitution. Get ready for the 2nd coming of the Lord

35 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:26:21 AM by The MAGA-Deplorian (It is the Trump way! It is the only way!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: snarkytart
They were “simply walking in the Capit[o]l building”? What I simply walked in the Pentagon? Would you call that a law-abiding stroll?

44 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:33:30 AM by Ponce de Leon County (Ad maiorem Dei gloriam )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Ponce de Leon County
that’s not the same. you know it.

they did not RIOT and DESTROY anything maybe a window.

Go pee yourself in a corner you pussy. you’re part of the reason we are here today.

55 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:41:40 AM by snarkytart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

To: snarkytart
So now he’s just some poor defenseless shlub? This isn’t the same President who addressed the rally yesterday.

7 posted on 1/7/2021, 1:08:10 AM by Ponce de Leon County (Ad maiorem Dei gloriam )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Ponce de Leon County
Hey NEWBIE TROLL.....YOU try to fight all this corruption, OK?
Trump will be BANKRUPTED and/ or in Prison because of these EVIL, VILE people.

81 posted on 1/7/2021, 2:05:36 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: j_guru
I wish you luck with your strategy.

IMO the government just openly burned the Constitution and nullified the social contract between government and citizen. I don’t think there is any way back from that.

There is no legitimate government now. There is us and the international machine called Global Reset and it’s basically a harvesting/threshing machine and we’re John Barleycorn.

94 posted on 1/7/2021, 2:29:42 AM by TigersEye (2020 - The year of massive frauds. Impeachment - masks - lockdowns - Biden - elections...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 84 | View Replies]

At least the incompetent lawyer that we entrusted with stealing the election, and failing spectacularly to do so, is with our big wet daddy.

quote:

To: dp0622
“Trump was alone, besides Rudy and Pompeo “

At least Rudy was with POTUS.

97 posted on 1/7/2021, 2:32:38 AM by romanesq (TRUSTY THE PLAN! So ChiCom Joe is the Plan? Que magnificent! /s 👹.)

:lol: at this crossover

quote:

To: TigersEye
Folks, some of the pedes over at thedonald.win have noticed something...
Trump said there would be an orderly transition, but he never specified to whom in that statement.

I'm clinging to that!

101 posted on 1/7/2021, 2:35:40 AM by mewzilla (Break out the mustard seeds. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 95 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DoodleDawg
I am also confused by this thinking.

On the one hand, if the standard interpretation is followed, Trump would simply be saying that he won’t cause trouble, he will provide for an orderly transition to Biden.

People are hoping that he is transitioning to his own second term? And they think he is saying this will be orderly? Trump is too smart to say a stupid thing like that. I understand that some still hope he’ll get a second term. Fine. I guess it could happen. But there is NO WAY that will be an orderly transition and everyone knows it.

Trump says there will be an orderly transition? He’s telling you it’s Biden.

144 posted on 01/07/2021 4:10:42 AM PST by ClearCase_guy (If White Privilege is real, why did Elizabeth Warren lie about being an Indian?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 142 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy
Personally I think the message was written by a staffer and not Trump. It was release because of what happened yesterday in an attempt to deflect criticism, and quite possibly without Trump’s knowledge or approval. And that Trump’s real thoughts will come out between now and the 20th.

146 posted on 01/07/2021 4:18:08 AM PST by DoodleDawg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 144 | View Replies ]

quote:

Four people have been shot by Capitol Police, without cause.
But you’ll hear nothing in the news, Meanwhile thousands looted and committed arson without ANY gun barrels levelked at them.

They were unarmed and simply going into the People’s House.No acts of looting or arson were committed like in Mineapolis and Portland. The Pearl Clutchers, particularly in the Republican Party, were almost dying of apoplexy because the supposedly sacred precincts of Congress were invaded while the precincts of Minneapolis and Seattle are defined as less sacred? A line was crossed? Buahahahahahahahaha!

Democrat lefty srson, and lootimg violence OK, Republican protest BAD!Shoot the Republicans?

What a laigh? The Democrtas CAUSED THIS. But the Republicans are clutching their pearls instead of fighting back.

The pearl clutchers are so upset over the fact that Republicans became slightly “violent” after 4n years of the Swamp trying to usurp a duly elected president of the United States.

This isn’t over.

151 posted on 1/7/2021, 4:39:59 AM by Candor7 (white)

quote:

To: Dr. Franklin
I doubt they were at the Capitol. >>>>>>>>>>>>

You could be absolutely right. There is really little accurate news reporting.

The shooter of Ashli Babbit is not even yet identified by the oress, They must know who it is though.That info/ is being suppressed.

Rumor is that it was an elderly man in a suit ( filmed on tape) who is on Schumers staff. Witnesses say He shot Ashli in cold blood as she was squeezing through a barrier in a hallway. Ashli was not threatening injury to anybody.It was murder.

212 posted on 1/7/2021, 6:47:53 AM by Candor7 (white)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 207 | View Replies]
*bitches about little accuracy in reporting*
*spreads unverified rumors*

quote:

To: dp0622
You think they are gonna allow that? He's either going to jail or worse.
That said, a LOT of power was on display this week. A sh*t ton.

And, I pray fervently a man out there a lot meaner, cunning and with a lot less to lose saw that and comes forward to take the reigns.
Quickly, because we don't have a lot of time

190 posted on 1/7/2021, 5:44:37 AM by riri (Hope is not a strategy at this point- Sam Andrews)

quote:

To: Soul of the South
True, but massive cheating went on and on via several ways and still nothing was done.

This occurred in selected cities that are forever rat controlled, Detroit, Filthydelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee.

This was masterfully played out in November 2020.

How ya going to fix this? Any possible objection is called racist...

Secession is my answer. I hope South Dakota is the first.

192 posted on 1/7/2021, 5:56:58 AM by HypatiaTaught (President Fraud of the Divided States of America)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 187 | View Replies]

quote:

To: madison10
I refuse to believe Trump wanted the mess that happened yesterday to happen despite people here continuing to advocate for it.

I will always believe he wanted a sea of his supporters standing on the steps showing support to those that were going through the political process set forth by the US Constitution. He wanted a compare and contrast.

Unfortunately, what he wanted got hijacked. Yes, Antifa was involved. But so were Trump supporters for whatever reason

It’s not his fault..but he will most certainly get the blame.

231 posted on 1/7/2021, 8:00:07 AM by RummyChick (I do not advocate laying siege on the Capitol. Keep me off that list.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 228 | View Replies]

quote:

While being certain that agents provocateurs (probably antifa) led the violence and breakin at the Capitol, the Trump protestors fell for it and were sucked in by the craziness. Bottom line is there is now an illegitimate government in Washington and an illegal deep state of cunning plotters all of whom seek to enrich themselves and crush the governed. For government to be fair and effective, the governed must consent. That requirement is no longer met in America. The destruction of our elections was so complete America will never recover. There will never be credibilty in elections again. The American republic has been overthrown and the Constitution, courts, legislature and executive branch all subverted.

Know that the powers of darkness and communist anarchy will not be satisfied with this subversion. They are well funded and will persevere with a genuine revolution. That is the pattern of history.

233 posted on 1/7/2021, 8:01:54 AM by FlyingEagle

quote:

To: OldGoatCPO
A violation of law? Are you nuts? The mother of all violations of law happened on Nov 3rd. Its the president’s duty to assure every state a republican form of govt. They didn’t get it.

259 posted on 01/07/2021 9:04:49 AM PST by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 257 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Georgia Girl 2
That is hyperbolic it is not a factual statement. Prove there was fraud taking place and where and when and at exactly what moment it occurred. When should the President have LEGALLY order Federal Law enforcement to intervene in a State run election. The Georgia Legislators and SOS run the elections in that State, not the Federal Government.

There was fraud in the form of ballot harvesting primarily. The Georgia Governor and SOS approved of the ballot harvesting via a Consent Decree. Before Trump could do anything he had to get a court to agree the Consent Decree was illegal. That never happened. Sending in federal law enforcement would have been illegal precisely because we are a Republic.

263 posted on 01/07/2021 9:22:17 AM PST by OldGoatCPO (No Caitiff Choir of Angels will sing for me.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 259 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: OldGoatCPO
No you don’t get it yet but soon you will. We are not a republic any longer. This isn’t just four years of Obama. This is a total communist takeover of the whole country. Trump bending the constitution a little to save the republic would likely have kept this from happening.

You can vote your way into socialism but you have to shoot your way out of it.

273 posted on 01/07/2021 10:09:57 AM PST by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 263 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: DoodleDawg
Can’t lose a case when a black-robed tyrant refuses to even hear it.

148 posted on 1/7/2021, 4:35:07 AM by wastedyears (The left would kill every single one of us and our families if they knew they could get away with it)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 128 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wastedyears
Except that didn't happen. Go look at what Trump's lawyers actually filed rather than what they say on TV. Several courts have heard the evidence, and where courts haven't considered evidence, it has been because Trump's or the elector-candidates' lawyers have failed, either by choice or through ineptitude, to present it. Most often, the campaign has voluntarily dismissed its fraud claims. In other cases they either filed them in the wrong court. In the case of Georgia, filed it in the right court--the superior court in Fulton County--after waiting too long, and then deprived that court of jurisdiction by filing something in the wrong court--the Georgia Supreme Court.
Challenges to the election of Presidential electors are resolved under state law, usually by filing in state court. I have yet to find a single case where: (1) the proper party (Trump or his campaign or his elector candidates) (2) filed suit in the proper court (state court) (3) challenging the election results based on fraud (4) under the procedure established under state law (5) where the court dismissed the case without hearing evidence.

Every case I've found either: (1) was filed by a party without standing to challenge a state's election results, like a private citizen (like Lin Wood) or another state (like Texas); (2) was filed in a federal court that either lacked jurisdiction or was required to abstain based on long-standing legal doctrines due to pending state court cases, or was filed in a state appellate court that lacked original jurisdiction (this happened in Georgia); (3) made some claim other than fraud, such as the unconstitutionality of a state election procedure; or (4) either the fraud claims (PA federal court case) or the entire case (numerous cases) was voluntarily dismissed by Trump or the electors before a ruling.

Maybe I missed a case and I'm wrong. If so, I'd love for someone to point one out. But if I'm not, then Trump's lawyers and Republican politicians and talking heads need to quit repeating this falsehood because it is doing some real damage. It will be pretty hard to win next time if we keep lying to ourselves about what actually happened.

262 posted on 01/07/2021 9:17:32 AM PST by The Pack Knight
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 148 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: The Pack Knight
Trump had to fight on too many fronts. I told this to my daughter two months ago. He could win challenging one state, he has chance in two. To try and challenge the fraud in three or more states was a losing proposition. There is evidence of fraud, but for the most part the courts will not get involve unless there were challenges prior to an election. PA should have been the easiest as challenges did occur at SCOTUS prior to the election and at least in Philly there is anecdotal evidence that election officials ignored SCOTUS. But SCOTUS declined because of Roberts. That to me was total bullshit on SCOTUS’s part. There were already concerns at that level over fraudulent ballots prior to the election. Had SCOTUS taken that case and ruled in Trump's favor in a manner that did not automatically change any other state results, yesterday would never have happened. We would have still lost, but at least people would continue to believe that our government is not totally corrupt.
All the other States needed their legislators to step in and decertify the results until an investigation could be conducted. It seems that in some states, they do not meet after the election or they had restrictions that only allowed the Governor to call a special session. If I were a conservative in those States I would get that changed and require the Legislative branches to remain in session after the election until they certify the results. Then have the Governor sign off on the certification. If there is a conflict, the State Legislations and the Executive branch would have to work that out before certifying the election results. Legislative branches should legally remain in session until they vote to certify the results.

Trump's legal team did a poor job because they chased every claim of fraud instead of remaining focused. Gulliani should have been focused on Biden and stayed out of the fraud. Lin Wood and Powell kept telling us about the evidence that I have never seen. There was no focus, but that may have been because they were juggling to many states with limited resources.

269 posted on 01/07/2021 9:46:38 AM PST by OldGoatCPO (No Caitiff Choir of Angels will sing for me.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 262 | View Replies ]
It's almost like his lawyers were incompetent and spewing bullshit whenever they opened their mouths and we believed them unquestioningly :thunk:

quote:

To: Pollster1
Pardon my rant, but here goes.

As some of you know I finally got my 2020 Corvette having ordered it fifteen Months ago. It was going to be my last Car and I wanted something that would be fun to own and drive in my old age.

As silly as it sounds, I have lost all interest in owning the Car. After the Election results it just didn’t matter to me anymore. I have only driven the car 150 Miles since I picked it up in mid November.

As soon as the Title shows up I am putting it up for sale. Time to consolidate my Financial Resources.

Having witnessed what has and is occurring to our Republic has changed my Life as much as the day I was Diagnosed with Leukemia fifteen years ago.

To those jumping on the POTUS Trump bashing wagon, remember that the only perfect Man the world has ever known was Jesus Christ.

We have witnessed the most obscene Character Assassination of a Man who has sacrificed his Name, Family and Fortune for our Country while the forces of Evil are determined to make him suffer for their imagined transgressions the rest of his natural Life.

Today they are doing their best to poison the Well and drive a wedge through POTUS Trump’s Supporters. Don’t give in to the Propaganda and stop with all the “he should have” BS. He stood alone and the proof of that is being exposed today.

Anyone in my sphere of Influence who supports the EVIL DEMONcRATS is dead to me. Family, Friend, it is of no concern. We have moved beyond Political differences.

They are as good as Traitors who have helped the Evil brought upon our great Nation to flourish. They either repent or they can travel in their circle of Tyrannical oppressors.

Rant off. God Bless you and God Bless the remnants of our Republic. Looks like Evil has won this time around.

274 posted on 1/7/2021, 10:20:23 AM by Kickass Conservative (THEY LIVE, and we're the only ones wearing the Sunglasses.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 258 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jan 8, 2021

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ok yeah that last dude is going to drive a truckbomb into important infrastructure by the end of 2021

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Freep: Democrat lefty srson, and lootimg violence OK

Did these people not see all the pictures of people towing stuff out of the congressional offices, or does that not count somehow?

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

packetmantis posted:

Freep: Democrat lefty srson, and lootimg violence OK

Did these people not see all the pictures of people towing stuff out of the congressional offices, or does that not count somehow?

That was antifa, blm, and chinese snake people. Get your facts straight, loving sheep

the patriots just wanted crisps from the vending machines

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

–TrumpTown 10 minutes ago +6 / -1
Yes. You don’t literally say “I concede!” He mentioned, twice now (first was in his written statement yesterday), about a peaceful transition of power and how a different administration will go into power on the 20th.

–Bigmoney223 7 minutes ago +3 / -1
Because he’s going to be bring in lot of new administration and out with the old...
The adminstration of Donald Trump will end, and the administration of DONALD of the family TRUMP, Freeman on the Land will begin.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Oops!

quote:

All traitors!

4 posted on 1/7/2021, 8:44:43 PM by cowboyusa (America Cowboy up!)

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hahah his best presidential speech is literally his concession speech hahaha wtf

Fe: thought this was the lol at Trump thread, but I'll leave it anyway

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Karma Comedian posted:

Hahah his best presidential speech is literally his concession speech hahaha wtf

January 20th, 1:00 PM Eastern Standard time. Trump is halfway to New York on Marine One, having shaken hands with Biden and wished him good luck running the country these next four years.

Thirty articles from respected news agencies with the headline "This is the day Donald Trump finally became president"

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I'll buy that sad Freeper's Corvette off him if :matters: anymore.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Freep is really just rage and bile at the moment.
After Capitol riots, AOC demands Cruz, Hawley resign from Senate

quote:

To: antidemoncrat
Someone needs to knock her horse teeth down ger throat.

62 posted on 1/7/2021, 9:12:20 PM by nobamanomore
Hang the bitch.

63 posted on 1/7/2021, 9:29:42 PM by HIDEK6 (F God bless Donald Trump. )
Hey, AOC, I demand you show us your t*ts and make us some sammiches!

64 posted on 1/7/2021, 9:37:38 PM by KevinB (''... and to the Banana Republic for which it stands ...")

Capitol Police officer 'didn't have a choice' in shooting Babbitt, GOP congressman says

quote:

To: Darteaus94025
The shooter was ALSO a SHE.. Black female, 100%. There are multiple indicators of this in the video and stills to include nail polish, weak wrist, beaded bracelet, smooth pudgy non-angular fingers (no gloves). I'm gonna say an older, top heavy, short and stalky black female, 45-55.. Butch hair, older with slightly receding hair line up top.
NOT a man.

292 posted on 1/7/2021, 8:44:38 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
A rare one friends: a freeper that actually did something. Maybe.
After Action Report - I Was There, Were You?

quote:

Posted on 1/7/2021, 6:40:56 PM by philman_36

I want to get this down while it is still fresh in my mind so no responses tonight. I'll answer any questions, as I can, tomorrow. People need to hear what happened to keep abreast of the media narrative that is being formulated.

Drove into D. C. and got into town around 4:30 PM. Since I have never been to DC I did the usual tourist thing of walking around and taking pictures of various historical monuments. I even scouted out the are around the National Christmas Tree where the main event was supposed to take place. I waved at the potential White House snipers (I did actually wave), since the roof of the White House is all you can see from where the Tree is.

One of the places I didn't go to during my jaunt was Capitol Hill. I was simply too tired from the drive to walk there. (I parked down by the Washington Monument picture. (a had to get picture for me) The next morning I made my trek there. I took my pictures and started towards the Tree. I stopped at General Grant's statue and took pictures of all of the statues there as well while I was there. (the lyrics "As the caissons go rolling along." ran through my mind)

While there, an elderly gentleman was sitting in a chair. I commented that this was where we should all be meeting because of the day's events and I talked about my One Man Muster idea I formulated years ago. (it's on FR but I'm too tired to look it up right now) He smiled an odd smile and handed me two sheets of paper. We exchanged a few other pleasantries I walked away. (I had to piss like a Russian racehorse and at my age a full bladder is pressing concern) I wish now that I had spent two minutes to read those two pieces of paper then and there because it would have made the events of the day more understandable, but you will have to bear with me to the end on why that is so.

I walked down to the Tree. I saw the crowd was moving away from there. I thought, okay, let's follow the crowd. Maybe they know something I don't. I walk right back to Capital Hill. I get there and people were already starting to gather on the grass. The simple plastic barricades were already down and men were urging people to come up and occupy the grassy area. Most of the area around the scaffolding already had people there. Events had outpaced my walk back to Capitol Hill. It was raucous, but it seemed innocent. This is a protest I thought. I expected to see something like this. I was way behind on what went down as I'm finding out.

As to the eruption of "violence" as the MSM called things when I caught the news on the radio driving home I CAN say that it all really started after the DC Police fired the first canisters of tear gas/pepper spray into the crowd. (the launcher makes a very loud report) There was an audible groan from the crowd. That's when things went South. You can go find videos to see what happened after that. Whoever made the decision to fire on the crowd made a strategic error because he didn't know who he was dealing with. (again, more on that in a minute)

The building was breached, I started going around the whole building taking pictures and observing. I get to the SE corner and suddenly this group of police come rushing out with somebody on a gurney. I was two feet from the AF woman who got shot and I didn't even know it washer until later. I did get pictures of the trail of blood left in her passing.

One of the things I observed about a large number of the men there was the military type garb they had on. It struck me as strange. Were these vets who were simply wearing their old gear? Some had desert camo and some had forest/jungle green. One particular guy did something strange as well. As word came out that people had breached the building one guy took out two smoke grenades and stood waving them. To me he was signaling that event to someone.

I also saw people dressed in Antifa black. One young black man even had a skateboard in hand. Others had collapsible batons. I saw, at one point when I got there and was working my way through the crowd, some of the desert camo guys were dragging two people away from the front of the crowd and I heard them saying they were Antifa. Black block, helmets, goggles...the whole get up we've all seen. Antifa was definitely there cannibalizing the situation IMO.

I thought about all of the things I saw on the long drive home. Something was coming to fruition in my twisted mind. About two hours from home I took out the two papers the old man had given me and everything fell into place. I'm going to share with you what was on those two pages. The old man never said not to share it but I will. I hope it doesn't get me hunted down and killed but FReepers need to know this to put things in perspective.

The first page is part of his comments made in The Memoirs of General Ulysses S. Grant. (I had to look it up for context...7th paragraph)

Seditious Pamphlet
Now, the right of revolution is an inherent one. When people are oppressed by their government, it is a natural right they enjoy to relieve themselves of the oppression, if they are strong enough, either by withdrawal from it, or by overthrowing it and substituting a government more acceptable. But any people or part of a people who resort to this remedy, stake their lives, their property, and every claim for protection given by citizenship—on the issue. Victory, or the conditions imposed by the conqueror—must be the result.
Now this is where things get interesting! The second page says this...
NOTICE OF LEVEE EN MASSE
A national militia is being organized on Capitol Hill to defend the Constitution and the Republic. Mustering will occur throughout the morning at General Grant's Statue west of the Capitol Dome. Members of the national militia must wear silver armbands at all times, signifying that they are lawful combatants.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson

So were all of theses guys in camo part of this national militia the old man's papers were talking about?
Is the militia movement bigger than we know?

THREE HOURS! That's all it took to occupy that building once that canister was fired. That's planning and strategy.
Was the firing of the canisters upon those in the crowd taken to be violence taken against them first? A "crossing the Rubicon" moment, as it were?
Just letting you folks know some of what I saw. Much is left out but people need to see this early before the narrative's legs get any longer. I'm hungry and tired so I'm grabbing a bit to eat, hitting the shower and then I'm off to bed.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1347344271385325568/photo/1

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Lord Hydronium posted:

The adminstration of Donald Trump will end, and the administration of DONALD of the family TRUMP, Freeman on the Land will begin.

But he gave the speech in front of gold fringed flags?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos resigns over Capitol riot, blames Trump rhetoric

The rats have officially started to flee the ship.

quote:

To: usafa92

Well, I reckon that she is looking for another Swamp gig. She certainly doesn’t stand a chance in running as a Republican outside of Blue States now.

2 posted on 01/07/2021 6:14:16 PM PST by Lysandru

quote:

Everyone that wants a job in DC in February is capitulating.

No honor amount them.

3 posted on 01/07/2021 6:14:35 PM PST by Delta 21 (Get off your rear end and earn it!)

quote:

To: Delta 21

So many betrayers. It’s hard not to be demoralized.

5 posted on 01/07/2021 6:15:43 PM PST by workerbee (==)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

She got a better deal from the Chicoms. Pathetic. Maybe she will run Confucius Institutes for them.

10 posted on 01/07/2021 6:18:40 PM PST by Starcitizen (Thank you to the Senate for passing S.386, turning the US into the third-world shithole of India. )

:agreed:

quote:

DJT sure hired some awful bags of crap.

12 posted on 01/07/2021 6:20:52 PM PST by JonPreston

uh...

quote:

To: MayflowerMadam

As a sister of three brothers and a mom with three sons, I will always be grateful for DeVos restoring due process rights to men falsely accused of rape in college.

13 posted on 01/07/2021 6:20:58 PM PST by olivia3boys
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

The rats are really deserting the sinking ship now. Also breaking that Pompeo and Mnuchin have started and led discussions to invoke the 25th to remove Trump as being unfit. Yep, rats deserting one after another.

Makes one wonder when the top rat himself calls it quits and ends this charade.

17 posted on 01/07/2021 6:22:38 PM PST by AmericanInTokyo (Congratulations to Jim Donohue on his acceptance to Nanyang Technology University, Singapore! )

quote:

Once again, we see Trump surrounded himself with shallow, political, spineless cucks. This has been a theme for 4 years.

I’m not blaming him. He’s an outsider, he didn’t have the deep-state bench and farm team. And yet after getting burned, time and again, it keeps happening. Did he actually believe he could control them?

What’s the reason?

22 posted on 01/07/2021 6:24:39 PM PST by PGR88

quote:

To: hsmomx3

Cowards ALL of them what the hell did she actually do to change the education system in 4 years anyway, NOTHING!!!

24 posted on 01/07/2021 6:25:00 PM PST by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Glorious Victory!

quote:

Yesterday was a glorious victory for the citizens of The United States!

Every single politician turned tail and ran!

There wasn’t one politician in Washington (I don’t class President Trump as a politician) who had the guts to meet the citizens of The United States and hear their grievances.

Not one.

Cowards, the lot of them.

And here they are threatening people today.

Oh tough politicians....all we saw of you were your asses as you were running away.

32 posted on 01/07/2021 6:28:02 PM PST by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer”)