Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller

In penance for my posting crimes of getting a bit too real, and not really chill,
please enjoy this album Charlie Parker and I are listening to https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_kBOVzs2wuq3L3K7-WJ7IUzfGx5akjNZnY

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
y'all,

https://picrew.me/image_maker/574511

create your character, if u dare

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

sure, why not

thanks Manifisto!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Prof. Crocodile

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

a little disappointed at the poor selection of professorial robes, but

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

cruft

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

B33rChiller

no dickbutt tattoo option. going to have to dock you .5

9.5/10

Dr. Honked posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

I spent way too long on this

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm the wise one of the pack

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

"dry-gulch malaise"

did my best prospector voice (it's not great)
https://vocaroo.com/1liXeMabM6gV

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

cruft ahegao

Heather Papps

hello friend

i like these paper doll dodads. in university the south park ones were very popular and one girl i had known for a few years made one of me that lacked glasses and it kinda blew my mind
\

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
nice.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

more falafel please posted:

if you can't get more buttholes, why not make the most of the one you have? hi, I'm kirk johnson for goatse dot cx

Queen-Of-Hearts

aldantefax posted:

y'all,

There's a popup that wants me to click a red box to proceed to the fun part, but i can't read what it wants me to agree to

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

There's a popup that wants me to click a red box to proceed to the fun part, but i can't read what it wants me to agree to

red button on page load is "Play" (asobu) but on very first load it is "do you agree to the Picrew terms of service", which are here: https://support.picrew.me/terms

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh no did i just sell my soul

biosterous

gonna go on some pirate and/or underwater adventures (those are gills on the face not scars)

the jackets are designed to quickly be shrugged off so you can dive into the water asap and i dunno stab someone with a trident or something

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

B33rChiller posted:

We're going to go fishing for bottom fish by jiggling. hopefully one of us will land a halibutt.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Oh well poo poo if all they want is my soul, i'll clicky that ominous red button

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

B33rChiller

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I was pleasantly surprised to see my browser offer to translate the page for me. Using Chrome, don't know if other browsers do this too.

Dr. Honked posted:

Ass-penny

Bingo Bango

this is rad

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bird.

i bouight an impulse buy alternator for my car on monday and realized i didnt need it and sent it back and now im waiting for my refund thus i was not able to go to the grocery store bakery today and im thinking about that safeway $5 friday baked good (whatever it was) thgat i would be eating right nowas i get home from work....

bird.

olh man now why did i go done gone and looked at the ad....

fresh strawberry bar cake omg

Stoner Sloth

bird. posted:

i bouight an impulse buy alternator for my car on monday and realized i didnt need it and sent it back and now im waiting for my refund thus i was not able to go to the grocery store bakery today and im thinking about that safeway $5 friday baked good (whatever it was) thgat i would be eating right nowas i get home from work....

sounds like you should be allowed to have an extra baked good when you get your refund imo

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

bird.

Stoner Sloth posted:

sounds like you should be allowed to have an extra baked good when you get your refund imo

ui agree also gmungo

Stoner Sloth

bird. posted:

ui agree also gmungo

gmungo to you too friend! :yayclod:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

byob i am a droveby postwr now, do ypu have any tips on

positive self talk

tia byebye

more falafel please

forums poster

Munchables posted:

positive self talk

tia byebye

woof this is a subject that I also struggle with

I know it kind of sounds fake but, you can separate your feelings from your actions, in a good way. you can feel like poo poo and like you don't want to do the thing that will be good for you, and you think "well even if I force myself to do the thing it's not gonna make me feel good, I'm just forcing myself to do it" but if you do it anyway you'll feel good! and instead of amplifying that voice that says you shouldn't do the good thing, doing the good thing will actually make you feel like that voice was silly. for a bit. so you gotta keep doing it

but when you do this you actually feel better about yourself. because you fuckin did the thing! so hey, you're pretty great actually

this advice should not be taken as a replacement for therapy or anything but I find it helps me do things I want to do when my brain is telling me that I shouldn't do them

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I know it kind of sounds fake but, you can separate your feelings from your actions, in a good way. you can feel like poo poo and like you don't want to do the thing that will be good for you, and you think "well even if I force myself to do the thing it's not gonna make me feel good, I'm just forcing myself to do it" but if you do it anyway you'll feel good! and instead of amplifying that voice that says you shouldn't do the good thing, doing the good thing will actually make you feel like that voice was silly. for a bit. so you gotta keep doing it

but when you do this you actually feel better about yourself. because you fuckin did the thing! so hey, you're pretty great actually

this advice should not be taken as a replacement for therapy or anything but I find it helps me do things I want to do when my brain is telling me that I shouldn't do them

thank you byobbo pal, i am doing therapy, this is good advice

my biggest obstacle is how i view myself, sometimes it feels like the crummy voice in my head is saying stuff as true as gravity

it feels good to get that out, thanks bypb

Ass-penny

Hey, since we're talking about it, I desperately need to seek out therapy.
Ok that is my thoughts, cheers friends.

more falafel please

forums poster

Munchables posted:

thank you byobbo pal, i am doing therapy, this is good advice

my biggest obstacle is how i view myself, sometimes it feels like the crummy voice in my head is saying stuff as true as gravity

it feels good to get that out, thanks bypb

yup. I know what you mean for sure. when you think stuff like that try thinking about it as if it's your friend. your friend is saying that they feel that kind of way to you, what do you say to them?

sometimes your thoughts aren't true, and that's a weird thing to swallow, but just cause the voice in your head says it doesn't make it so.

I'm going to bed friend but give yourself the same compassion you have for your people, you deserve it.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

Hey, since we're talking about it, I desperately need to seek out therapy.
Ok that is my thoughts, cheers friends.

Same here. Keep at it!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

I get the feeling this is backed up by science and those cheeky endolphins I keep reading about. Positive feedback loops and the like.

biosterous

Munchables posted:

positive self talk

tia byebye

i started off by doing it as a joke, kinda? like i'd drop something or knock something over, and then i'd throw my arms up and boldly say "CHAMPION!"

and then i got used to jokingly celebrate my failures enough to become comfortable to jokingly celebrate my successes, too

and then they stopped being jokes about my successes :unsmith:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

just like flossing you have to really work at it to make it a habit, until you get to the point where you think "oh i hosed that up i suck" and then you immediately think "no actually i rule, i just made a mistake though" as a reflex

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

cheeky endolphins I keep reading about. Positive feedback loops and the like.

so long and thanks for all the FSH