Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ill celebrate when they are actually convicted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

This guy is absolutely, stone cold hosed lmao

loving lol at all the dumbass nihilists who were all NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THESE PEOPLE NOTHING MATTERS

there's currently a boycott revving up in new orleans about rouses, a local grocery chain, because the owner attended that capital hill protest and took pics of himself and poo poo. hopin he's charged next, like many of the people that were out there he's rich as hell and has a lot to lose

e: the rouses guy is now claiming to not have entered the building lol

H.P. Hovercraft has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Jan 8, 2021

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

loving lol at all the dumbass nihilists who were all NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THESE PEOPLE NOTHING MATTERS

there's currently a boycott revving up in new orleans about rouses, a local grocery chain, because the owner attended that capital hill protest and took pics of himself and poo poo. hopin he's charged next, like many of the people that were out there he's rich as hell and has a lot to lose

It doesn't even make sense from a doombrain nihilist perspective, like all of these agencies have a hundred different reasons ranging from noble to revenge to bring the hammer of god down. Even if you don't think they're doing this out of a genuine concern for national security, certainly you can believe they're doing it because these people humiliated them with a multi-hour taking of the Capitol that the whole world watched in real time

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Your lifetime probably gets shorter the more often you use that pass anyway.

:capitalism:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/LamarWhiteJr/status/1347029746668986368

another local nola grocer also got got: the breaux mart owner

https://twitter.com/BreauxMart/status/1347245822619090950

you'd think these dumbass rich people would have a little more sense about expecting backlash for that kinda thing, new orleans is overwhelmingly blue - they just went 83-15 a couple months ago

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

https://twitter.com/LamarWhiteJr/status/1347029746668986368

you'd think these dumbass rich people would have a little more sense about expecting backlash for that kinda thing, new orleans is overwhelmingly blue - they just went 83-15 a couple months ago
Presumably he lives in one of the extra White suburbs.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Just wondering, the woman who got trampled to death and the chud cop (he was apparently a Trump guy) who presumably was beaten to death means the Capitol Police are liable for two wrongful or negligent death suits right?

oh yeah forgot about the lady who got shot

Three!?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I doubt the shooting victim is considered wrongful death.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Just wondering, the woman who got trampled to death and the chud cop (he was apparently a Trump guy) who presumably was beaten to death means the Capitol Police are liable for two wrongful or negligent death suits right?

Three!?

The chud who got shot was in the middle of a crime during a riot, she had it coming and no court will find the them liable. The other deaths are also likely not their responsibility either since again, participating in a riot.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Three!?

From what we've seen, the cop wasn't a chup cop at all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

It doesn't even make sense from a doombrain nihilist perspective, like all of these agencies have a hundred different reasons ranging from noble to revenge to bring the hammer of god down. Even if you don't think they're doing this out of a genuine concern for national security, certainly you can believe they're doing it because these people humiliated them with a multi-hour taking of the Capitol that the whole world watched in real time

that's what i thought about the bundys and co

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's what i thought about the bundys and co

This is orders of magnitude more humiliating to them than the bird sanctuary, where the ultimate undoing was a simple unwillingness to really bring the hammer down. I don't suspect the Pelosi office selfie guy is going to luck out with a sympathetic jury, should he even get one, and a judge willing to replace the one holdout who refuses to acquit with someone who won't

This is the united state of America, the nation that has imprisoned more of its people than any other nation has in the history of the world. We have legal precedent that you do not even need to be charged or suspected of anything to be held forever. If they wanted them in jail, they would've gone to jail.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

loving lol at all the dumbass nihilists who were all NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THESE PEOPLE NOTHING MA

e: the rouses guy is now claiming to not have entered the building lol

Trump isn't going to face any consequences and he's the #1 actor here.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trump losing his ability to tweet is wat more punishment then you would usually get

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Business Gorillas posted:

just like book-kissing maoists, they're finding out that the silent majority is a combination of the grill dad and that withered "healthcare pls" wojack

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/SarahNEmerson/status/1347709386492268544

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

https://twitter.com/jsmooth995/status/1347347551561928709

lol i can't believe these cretins are still writing poo poo like "i've been a pede since 2015"

looks like old don just provided the stab in the back their narrative really needed

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
These people literally live in an alternate reality. They believe everything about stolen votes, pedophilia cabals, all that poo poo. They actually think that they were doing was patriotism and not just trying to subvert the Constitution and also making us look bad to foreigners in the process.

I have a chud coworker who was going around with bright shining eyes on Wednesday afternoon saying "This means Biden doesn't win the election!"

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

These people literally live in an alternate reality. They believe everything about stolen votes, pedophilia cabals, all that poo poo. They actually think that they were doing was patriotism and not just trying to subvert the Constitution and also making us look bad to foreigners in the process.

I have a chud coworker who was going around with bright shining eyes on Wednesday afternoon saying "This means Biden doesn't win the election!"

i mean, the media and both parties have been telling these people that they're the Real Americans for their entire lives and then conspiracy theories add in "only you know the real truth" and...

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Yeah, they are basically lost in an ARG where they just participated in a big group event to stop one of the villains. It doesn't matter what they actually did, just showing up advances the plot.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Yeah, they are basically lost in an ARG where they just participated in a big group event to stop one of the villains. It doesn't matter what they actually did, just showing up advances the plot.

don't forget that any attempt to question their beliefs tugs at what's behind the curtain: the fact that they destroyed their families, their social circles, and almost their country for known Fat Bitch Dorlan Drmpt

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I've seen half-assed non-apologies before but a "hey not ALL of us here feel that way" half-assed non-condemnation is a new one on me.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Hodgepodge posted:

looks like old don just provided the stab in the back their narrative really needed

can't wait for the inevitable Q drop blaming everything on jared, we all know it's where this is eventually going to end up

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/Matthaber/status/1347768906123931648
love the anonymous 11th hour conversion

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

can't wait for the inevitable Q drop blaming everything on jared, we all know it's where this is eventually going to end up

in principle posting something as q most anywhere is a terrible idea at this point

so yeah inevitable

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

doingitwrong posted:

Sean Hannity has lost his Lifetime Pasta Pass at Olive Garden
https://twitter.com/Mantia/status/1347591259943182336
update:

https://twitter.com/Mantia/status/1347654651231883266

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why i made it: it was funny. why i took it down: it turns out that corporations are very litigious.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

yeah

did anyone save the original?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Well, I suppose a psycho-chud bomber coming from Little Rock, Arkansas, shouldn't come as a surprise...

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It reminds how the various Nazis who worked for Hitler only had a magic change of heart "I didn't actually support him" once war was no longer in their favor.

Or how even hard core nazis like Himmler tried to work side deals through countries like Switzerland / Sweden in a attempt to save their skin.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

quote:

Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked. “He doesn’t like low class things,” the adviser said, explaining that Trump had a similar reaction over the summer to a video of Brad Parscale, his former campaign manager, shirtless and drinking a beer in his driveway during a mental health emergency in which police tackled him and seized his weapons. “He kept mentioning, ‘Oh, did you see him in his beer shirt?’ He was annoyed. To him, it’s just low class, in other words.”

Trump, the embodiment of class

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

"I bet they don't even have gold plated toilets"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

He has the decor and fashion taste of a 80s era Latin american drug cartel baron...

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
It's been said before, but Trump has the kind of taste that his followers imagine rich people have.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Woke up and laughed that Pence got nothing from backing Trump except chuds after his head. loving glorious.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Thundercracker posted:

Woke up and laughed that Pence got nothing from backing Trump except chuds after his head. loving glorious.

With any luck his minions will be radioactive for the next decade.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Why Jare- oooooohhhhhh.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

quote:

quote:
Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked. “He doesn’t like low class things,” the adviser said, explaining that Trump had a similar reaction over the summer to a video of Brad Parscale, his former campaign manager, shirtless and drinking a beer in his driveway during a mental health emergency in which police tackled him and seized his weapons. “He kept mentioning, ‘Oh, did you see him in his beer shirt?’ He was annoyed. To him, it’s just low class, in other words.”
Wasn't Hitler disgusted with Mussolini being photographed in a bathing suit because it was low class?

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Slamhound posted:

Wasn't Hitler disgusted with Mussolini being photographed in a bathing suit because it was low class?

Joachim Fest, The Face of the Third Reich:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

he wanted the brooks brothers riot and got the mario brothers riot