Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Tree is down, lights are down. Christmas officially over in my house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
https://twitter.com/kareem_carr/status/1348038527741800448?s=21

Chonky Primes.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Bird in a Blender posted:

Tree is down, lights are down. Christmas officially over in my house.

Same.

every year I am astounded how many needles are still on our ~20 year old artificial tree after sweeping the floor beneath.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

ZuluDashOne posted:

I just went from a Pixel 1 to a Pixel 5, pretty nice phones I like them. Hadn't really considered switching carriers but since I don't really use my phone much maybe Fi would be worth it for me.

I will say that moving from a major carrier like Verizon over to Republic Wireless was the smartest financial decision I made last year. Kept my number, kept my phone, cut my bill from $80 to $20, and still have excellent 4G coverage, since they just piggyback off the Sprint / T-Mobile network. I should have made the switch years ago.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Damnit, fooled. N/m

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Re phone chat:

My pixel 4 is the best phone I have ever owned. It's just a nice clean experience. The only problem I have with it is that the camera is *too* good so my wife always wants to use my phone to take pictures of the kids instead of her own.

Also

https://twitter.com/HunchoJt__/status/1348020043196469248?s=20

waah fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jan 10, 2021

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hahaha, gently caress all these guys, the dude I almost got into a fistfight with last year was there:

https://twitter.com/GreggHoush/status/1348047042782900227

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1348032696333774849?s=20

Oh no, wouldn't want the people who just tried kill you to get mad.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

We'll unify the country a lot faster by stamping out those loving nazis, not appeasing them.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1348032696333774849?s=20

Oh no, wouldn't want the people who just tried kill you to get mad.

They really don't want their name on an impeachment vote, do they?

Cowards.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

saintonan posted:

We'll unify the country a lot faster by stamping out those loving nazis, not appeasing them.

nah appeasing nazis is fine and has no ramifications

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Ohhhhh noooooo the trump supporters might get mad oh poor things im sure we should just appease the lunatic fringe and that will make them happy

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/formerlyfiz/status/1348066814530629635?s=21P

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Silly Burrito posted:

They really don't want their name on an impeachment vote, do they?

Cowards.

Would they even be able to get an impeachment to the Senate in time? I read an article that said they would need all senators to approve doing business before the 19th because they adjourned and the earliest they'd be able to pick it up for trial would be just after Biden's inauguration.

Not saying the House shouldn't do it, get people on record, just think the Senate is going to get off without having to do anything.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Spoeank posted:

Ohhhhh noooooo the trump supporters might get mad oh poor things im sure we should just appease the lunatic fringe and that will make them happy

They are special snowflakes.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Would they even be able to get an impeachment to the Senate in time? I read an article that said they would need all senators to approve doing business before the 19th because they adjourned and the earliest they'd be able to pick it up for trial would be just after Biden's inauguration.

Not saying the House shouldn't do it, get people on record, just think the Senate is going to get off without having to do anything.

If there is an impeachment trial (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), I believe that's all the Senate can focus on until the trial is completed. So even if it goes past the 20th, they have to decide whether to remove him entirely from being able to hold office again.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status/1348067454111531009

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

:bisonyes:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

saintonan posted:

:yeah:

My chud cousin seemed for a moment yesterday like he might be giving up on Trump (or at least the stolen election lie) but he's since returned to his old ways.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
A friend who says he votes Dem is 100% sure that the riot was caused by paid antifa actors because they climbed the wall instead of taking the stairs. He says it was to make it more of a spectacle

Ok dude

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

A friend who says he votes Dem is 100% sure that the riot was caused by paid antifa actors

Imagine being so dumb you are getting tricked into storming Congress by spies

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1348080509868511236

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Its Rinaldo posted:

Imagine being so dumb you are getting tricked into storming Congress by spies

He says "both sides" stuff a lot but it's always like "dems cheat to win any election and drink the blood of babies to stay young and faked this pandemic for power, and repubs appeal to less educated voters so both are bad" types of things

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

C-Euro posted:

:yeah:

My chud cousin seemed for a moment yesterday like he might be giving up on Trump (or at least the stolen election lie) but he's since returned to his old ways.

I'm leaning into this with my chud cousins because they're all having a "wait trump isn't a perpetual winner???" moment and reminding them trump is a loser and people are larping being big strong military guys in his name and looking like losers as well seems to be working?

It's all insane psychology

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Spoeank posted:

I'm leaning into this with my chud cousins because they're all having a "wait trump isn't a perpetual winner???" moment and reminding them trump is a loser and people are larping being big strong military guys in his name and looking like losers as well seems to be working?

It's all insane psychology

In comparison, my parents just called them idiots then changed the subject the few times I brought it up.

Old republicans gonna republican.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kalli posted:

In comparison, my parents just called them idiots then changed the subject the few times I brought it up.

Old republicans gonna republican.

The Trump supporters have a ton of classic psychology going on and are just afraid of looking like losers. Separating them from clear losers gives them an out from the ideology

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I find it fascinating that Trump supporters and their ilk are incapable of accepting defeat. They see it as a dehumanizing trait.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I find it fascinating that Trump supporters and their ilk are incapable of accepting defeat. They see it as a dehumanizing trait.

Just following Trump. He never ever admits he’s wrong about anything. If something gets hosed up, it was someone else’s fault. If it went well, it was all him. The worst traits in a leader you can find.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1348089793213837319?s=20

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/davidiserson/status/1348098707833569280?s=20

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/formerlyfiz/status/1348106699337592838?s=21

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Camp Auschawitz guy doxxed by his ex-wife, who appears to be African American.

https://twitter.com/No_Nazis_Please/status/1348078245107916805?s=20

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Dogs wearing clothes and clearly hating it is the funniest loving thing to me.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Freaquency posted:

Dogs wearing clothes and clearly hating it is the funniest loving thing to me.

This is the point in time where I remind us all of the distressing fact that we as a society pay more for dog clothes annually than the government invests into science and math education.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

swickles posted:

This is the point in time where I remind us all of the distressing fact that we as a society pay more for dog clothes annually than the government invests into science and math education.

It doesn't have to be that time

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Look, I’ve only got one kid to benefit from education, but two eyes to appreciate dog outfits, the math checks out

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dressing your dog* up causes stress, overheating and typically itching due to cheaper materials. More little dogs would come into the vet clinic I worked at with hives and poo poo after Halloween during high school than you’d ever believe. Dogs hate it.

But your dog is YOUR dog so don’t let my judgment stop ya

*for long periods of time

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jan 10, 2021

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I got AC Valhalla a Seahawks scarf and a Kraken hat is apparently being delivered.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jan 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dressing your dog* up causes stress, overheating and typically itching due to cheaper materials. More little dogs would come into the vet clinic I worked at with hives and poo poo after Halloween during high school than you’d ever believe. Dogs hate it.

But your dog is YOUR dog so don’t let my judgment stop ya

*for long periods of time

yeah i don't leave that poo poo on her.

earlier we tried one on and she went and laid down in the garage.

i have like a rain jacket for her but i dont feel like she's ever been bothered by snow or light drizzle

she's now in her natural state; unclothed and chewing on her favorite blanket on the couch