Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pick your winners!
This poll is closed.
Bills 49 30.25%
Colts 7 4.32%
Saints 30 18.52%
Bears 18 11.11%
WTF 32 19.75%
Buccs 26 16.05%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

My ideal outcome for this game is for Heinicke to play the game of his life and win, causing the football team to think he may be the long term qb solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

tigersklaw posted:

You don’t know what he was buried in

One way to find out!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

That bear has ringworm. Or whatever those tiny worms that infest your butt are called.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Baker Mayfield's wife reminds me of Powdered Toast Man idk why

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

fartknocker posted:

One way to find out!

https://youtu.be/AWFosb98Kec

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
young rock? the gently caress?

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Mayor. We just say Mayor.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Jack Del Rio looks like poo poo

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

It was overthrown a bit. Or he was in the wrong place in his route or any other number of things.

I recently learned that backup QBs get 0 snaps with the starters in practices in the NFL. It’s seriously a miracle backups ever hit a receiver.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

HyperPuma posted:

young rock? the gently caress?

Who the gently caress asked for that poo poo?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Did I just see a commercial for Young Rock?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Quiet Feet posted:

That bear has ringworm. Or whatever those tiny worms that infest your butt are called.

Sphincter weevils

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
groan

https://twitter.com/ScottHanson/status/1347967694285328384

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Codependent Poster posted:

Did I just see a commercial for Young Rock?

Seems so.

2021 off to a pretty grim start.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bajpTdD5tWo

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
First Aikman and now Dungy.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Imagine a year ago if somebody told you Tom Brady would be playing for the Bucs in a road wild card game at Washington- a team with no name- in a stadium with no fans allowed.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Tirico is my favorite announcer but he's got no chance of salvaging this broadcast saddled with Dungy.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Good coverage there.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

My ideal outcome for this game is for Heinicke to play the game of his life and win, causing the football team to think he may be the long term qb solution

Lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Styles Bitchley posted:

Imagine a year ago if somebody told you Tom Brady would be playing for the Bucs in a road wild card game at Washington- a team with no name- in a stadium with no fans allowed.

Largely because Alex Smith came back and played football but Alex is not playing in this game.

I guess that last part wouldn't be too surprising.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

That would own, in my humble opinion

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
NBC’s newest comedy, Young Rock, follows the life of Dwayne Johnson as a kid, teen and college football player. See what kind of trouble he got into when Young Rock premieres on NBC in 2021.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

NBC’s newest comedy, Young Rock, follows the life of Dwayne Johnson as a kid, teen and college football player. See what kind of trouble he got into when Young Rock premieres on NBC in 2021.

nah

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Same. and this is why I made this

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

I’m watching TSN Canadian channels and I am getting terrible CTV dramas and comedies that are below par

But some pro par restaurant commercials

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How long into episode 1 does Young Rock go, call me the Rock and then someone says, more like the pebble <laugh track>?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

P. sure watching that show would age you five years. Not knocking to the Rock doe..

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

no tirico don't try to address the loving coup no one wants to hear your take

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hey

hey

gently caress tom br*dy

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Gatts posted:

I’m watching TSN Canadian channels and I am getting terrible CTV dramas and comedies that are below par

"BIG SKY"

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I would watch it if nothing else to see how his dad gets portrayed.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Chinatown posted:

hey

hey

gently caress tom br*dy

brave but true

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

no tirico don't try to address the loving coup no one wants to hear your take

Every announcer should, because a few might say something that gets them fired.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

MoaM posted:

"BIG SKY"

I think the Rock’s brand is terrible and brings him and everything down

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kalli posted:

Every announcer should, because a few might say something that gets them fired.

at least it's not al michaels, although the michaels version of the Brennaman speech would be legit incredible

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Decent Sims play

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is Young Rock just a like, 18 year removed spinoff of that one episode of That 70s Show where the Rock played his own dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Let Heineke simmer a little bit.