Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Weeble posted:

Are there any boss fights in this game?

Yes. Your conscience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

:golfclap: I wasn't expecting that.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

And a-One, and a-Two, and a-Three...

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
The Temple of Strength really gets obnoxious huh?

In a fun way... at least to watch.

Wouldn't want to actually play it though.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
Holy poo poo. That last room was a thing of beauty.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
There's so much happening in every frame, it's so dense

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the iron knuckles were clearly just the calm before the storm

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FPzero posted:

And a-One, and a-Two, and a-Three...

I can't get over the fact that NONE of you made a Five Knuckle Shuffle joke in the Iron Knuckle room. Shameful.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Guess the creator decided to fuckle with his knuckles. Where's Sonic when you need him?

Also, that last room was wack and I'm looking forward to seeing how you deal with it. :allears:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

The logical endpoint of Master Of Time Game Design is going to be 5 iron knuckles that have bombs dropped on them, in a desert room full of leevers, wallmasters in various spots, and some invisible floormasters

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

thecluckmeme posted:

The logical endpoint of Master Of Time Game Design is going to be 5 iron knuckles that have bombs dropped on them, in a desert room full of leevers, wallmasters in various spots, and some invisible floormasters

In the slaughterhouse home base of a milk cult.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Rosalie_A posted:

In the slaughterhouse home base of a "milk" cult.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What the actual gently caress?! Where are the invisible gibdos in this equation??

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Geemer posted:

What the actual gently caress?! Where are the invisible gibdos in this equation??

Maybe try the lens? :haw:

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

thecluckmeme posted:

You forgot the respawning stalfos.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

And one Guay

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Also invisible redeads, but they're on ledges that you have to do careful platforming to get to.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
You're all thinking the wrong way. Respawning Stalfos and Leaver rooms are meer annoyances once you retarget properly. If you want a room that will truly break your players, you need more.

That more is unreachable Redeads on conveyor belts above the room, with load bearing Iron Knuckles that all activate at the same time, as well as invisible Floor Masters. As child Link.

If the game doesn't die under the load, this will create a room that should throw off fighting rhythm from the Redead aggro at unpredictable locations, limited 360 swing power when using the lens, staggers from the mini hands, and several Iron Knuckles coming at you at once.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I hate you Artix

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Oh also we're gonna stream tonight even though most of the videos from last week's stream aren't out yet because I'm moving next weekend and there's no way I'm gonna be moved in and set up in time to stream that same night. Stream will start at 9PM EST at my Twitch channel.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
You're so welcome, FP. :allears:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

:allears:

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Perfection

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I love it.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Augus posted:

the iron knuckles were clearly just the calm before the storm

And the storm was just the calm before the iron knuckles.

Also, I just had a thought about those Skulltulas in the bowling alley. Remember how there was a heart piece for killing all the enemies in the shooting gallery?

Quantum Toast fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 10, 2021

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

I have a weird suspicion that the fairy Nite is going to be the final boss somehow.

They're a terrible person, and they're the driving force on this whole adventure. Aside from its own general shitiness, the kingdom doesn't look like it's in any peril from time being stopped. And time was stopped in the first place to prevent the night from coming, because it was full of monsters.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

We're getting started in a few! https://www.twitch.tv/FPzero

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
That might be the most amount of times I've had my comments during a stream actually noticed by the streamers.

I was Jimbobob5536

Anyway, it was a great time. Lots of fun moments.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

For the record, all of my shitpost guesses were done blind. I can't believe this motherfucker did the same bomb drop bullshit alongside ice keese and hellfos

I am so glad I bought a USB n64 controller and said "nah. It has to be better when it hits YouTube."

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

StrangeAeon posted:

I have a weird suspicion that the fairy Nite is going to be the final boss somehow.

They're a terrible person, and they're the driving force on this whole adventure. Aside from its own general shitiness, the kingdom doesn't look like it's in any peril from time being stopped. And time was stopped in the first place to prevent the night from coming, because it was full of monsters.

See! See! Someone else is loreposting!! The sickness isn't just with me!!

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

FPzero posted:

I hate you Artix

They should have sent a poet.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Hot drat that was insane.

ParTwo
Mar 5, 2013

I'm making it rain-Bo!
The only way the temple of strength could've ended. :golfclap:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

God it was so funny hearing Artix talk about the lit bomb trick earlier knowing what was coming

What are we at now, 14 knuckles?

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Wasn't there another divergence in one of the last rooms in the Temple of Strength? Before the redead/floor master/quicksand hell pit?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

DoubleNegative posted:

Wasn't there another divergence in one of the last rooms in the Temple of Strength? Before the redead/floor master/quicksand hell pit?

Do you mean the path that lead to the 5 knuckle room in video 26?

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Procrastine posted:

Do you mean the path that lead to the 5 knuckle room in video 26?

For some reason I thought that room was part of the main path. :psyduck:

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

Procrastine posted:

God it was so funny hearing Artix talk about the lit bomb trick earlier knowing what was coming

What are we at now, 14 knuckles?

As of that video, yes, the Knuckle Count is at 14.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

thecluckmeme posted:

Don't forget invisible wind as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

thecluckmeme posted:

I just want to point out that, at the time of making this post, I had not watched the stream that they did.

The gasp I made when they actually used the bomb trick hosed me up