Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Apparently Josh Allen's completion percentage drops form near the top to 31st against cover 2. Since that's the Colts default look that would be a reason to be hopeful. Of course that could just be a weird statistical anomaly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

This WFT aren't anything close to the 7-9 Seahawks, who could at least run the drat ball. WFT cant do anything offensively, they're incredibly bad

The only way WFT can come close is if Chase Young goes off, has multiple defensive TDs, and it will still be a challenge

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

Washington was starting haskins against the Panthers though. Eagles also aren't that bad with hurts in there, Doug just gave up

Hurts was 7/20 for 72 yards and a pick when they put in Sudfeld. The Eagles were super duper bad that game and Doug still had to scrub it up even more.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/nbaontnt/status/1347945729818566658?s=21

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
cursed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I hate to post barstool but this guy doesn't have the video on his own page I could find

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1348032879591383040?s=19

Go Bills

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Spoeank posted:

I hate to post barstool but this guy doesn't have the video on his own page I could find

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1348032879591383040?s=19

Go Bills

barstool is kind of like the Worldstarhiphop of posting Bills mafia videos.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The Seahawks, ladies and gentlemen.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

here's something for everyone in this thread to consider: daaaaaaaa bears

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I've got a real ponderer for ya. 2020: Titans beat Ravens -> Bernie loses primary ->Covid kills millions. Can we risk another Titans victory? I think not.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

R.D. Mangles posted:

no thanks

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I've got a real ponderer for ya. 2020: Titans beat Ravens -> Bernie loses primary ->Covid kills millions. Can we risk another Titans victory? I think not.

I believe what you meant to say was: Tom Brady was beaten by the Titans on January 4, 2020.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

A vote for the bears is a vote for allowing Tom brady to make it to the super bowl. Root for them team with the proven anti-brady record.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

A vote for the bears is a vote for allowing Tom brady to make it to the super bowl. Root for them team with the proven anti-brady record.

I was, but then the other team with a proven anti-brady record decided to tank in the middle of their week 17 game, so here we are.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Today is a great day. Or a terrible one. I find that comforting. The certainty that something of note happens today.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Today is a great day. Or a terrible one. I find that comforting. The certainty that something of note happens today.

Either way with those offenses it should be game of the weekend, unless Saints/Bears goes full clownball and Nickelodeon brings their A-game on it.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

channeling my inner Berman: Da RRRRRRRAAAAAVVVENSSSSSSS

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Oh dammit we all got milkshake duck’d

https://mobile.twitter.com/TylerRickyTynes/status/1348125798071492609

No wonder he got along with Brady so well in the video room!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Bellmaker posted:

Haha of course

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Not surprised at all that minus Alex Smith that the WFT had nothing for the buccaneers. :smith:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

A white, QB, engineering student is a chud? I’m shocked!

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
All white QBs (and some non-white ones, honestly) should be considered chuds until proven otherwise

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It isn’t hard to figure out, either. NFL players are in the highest marginal tax bracket because they can’t really shelter their income like actual rich people. When your effective tax rate is near the top of the highest marginal rate, you’re going to vote for people who say they’re lowering your taxes versus those who ostensibly want to raise it.

They never probe any deeper than their pocketbook because they’re too busy thinking/living/breathing football all the rest of the time.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Bird in a Blender posted:

A white, QB, engineering student is a chud? I’m shocked!

What does being an engineer have to do with it? I’d usually expect people with more science based careers to be more well informed. And as an engineer and chud/tromp hater myself, I resent this association.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Mr. Nice! posted:

It isn’t hard to figure out, either. NFL players are in the highest marginal tax bracket because they can’t really shelter their income like actual rich people. When your effective tax rate is near the top of the highest marginal rate, you’re going to vote for people who say they’re lowering your taxes versus those who ostensibly want to raise it.

They never probe any deeper than their pocketbook because they’re too busy thinking/living/breathing football all the rest of the time.

If regular people don't like taxes, then athletes who get taxed a TON definitely don't like taxes. Voting republican doesn't mean you like Trump either

Athletes get boned pretty good compared to your standard rich people cause every state comes calling for a cut of their game check, agents cut, then you get into stupid poo poo like NBA and NHL escrow. Regular rich people can use all the creative accounting they want

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

latinotwink1997 posted:

What does being an engineer have to do with it? I’d usually expect people with more science based careers to be more well informed. And as an engineer and chud/tromp hater myself, I resent this association.

Engineers are way more likely to be Republicans.

This is from 2012, but at the time they did a survey and found engineers to be almost 3x more likely to be a Republican over a Democrat.

https://www.machinedesign.com/news/article/21819513/the-politics-of-engineers

And don’t think being a scientist or an engineer means you stay well informed about other stuff. I have a friend whose parents are retired rocket scientists and they were getting into Q poo poo.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Bellmaker posted:

are you telling me the football man doesn't have the same opinions as me???

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

Engineers are way more likely to be Republicans.

This is from 2012, but at the time they did a survey and found engineers to be almost 3x more likely to be a Republican over a Democrat.

https://www.machinedesign.com/news/article/21819513/the-politics-of-engineers

And don’t think being a scientist or an engineer means you stay well informed about other stuff. I have a friend whose parents are retired rocket scientists and they were getting into Q poo poo.

Also the most common degree for violent terrorists.

Second most common is Islamic Studies.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

chamois posted:

are you telling me the football man doesn't have the same opinions as me???

Don’t cut yourself in the edge

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

Bloodlessly voting for tax cuts is several lanes across from ranting about liberals and supporting the fascist coup

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

latinotwink1997 posted:

What does being an engineer have to do with it? I’d usually expect people with more science based careers to be more well informed.

as opposed to the lowly non-STEM careers? lol

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Science based careered people are usually some of the dumbest people you will meet.

I assume because their degrees take so much time and energy it’s all they got

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Engineering is naturally going to attract people that tend to look at things in binary.

And that person is usually going to pursue what they think is the most simple solution, especially when it elevates themself.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

CharlestheHammer posted:

Science based careered people are usually some of the dumbest people you will meet.

I assume because their degrees take so much time and energy it’s all they got

Excuse me, think you'll find I'm very dumb because I'm reading the forums all day instead of working on my dissertation

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Whooping Crabs posted:

Excuse me, think you'll find I'm very dumb because I'm reading the forums all day instead of working on my dissertation

There are many sides, many sides

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
I'm dumb as hell, and I didn't need no fancy education to make me that way.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1348278933146492929

drat son

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Come back to the Carolinas deshaun

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1348299187968999424?s=21

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:yeshaha:

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/1348296697802338305?s=19