Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ok that's a lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i need to know how mitch is insulting each specific Bear to get into his Michael Mentality

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

THe bigger question is why Mitchell doesn't watch this before home games too? :thunk:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the idea of mitch just doing jordan-style Big Dick verbal abuse on everyone and then leading the offense to 13 points in a 40 point loss to the packers is the funniest thing i can think of, bless this extremely dumb man.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

This was the laugh I needed this weekend :laffo:

Didn't Watson just sign an extension this year? Seems unwise to piss off your franchise QB AGAIN but what do I know?

...they're gonna make Crennel the head coach, aren't they :doh:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Bellmaker posted:

Didn't Watson just sign an extension this year? Seems unwise to piss off your franchise QB AGAIN but what do I know?

It was pretty clear when he signed the extension that he would regret it pretty quickly.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

mcmagic posted:

It was pretty clear when he signed the extension that he would regret it pretty quickly.

I'd still rather be in his shoes than Dak's

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

latinotwink1997 posted:

What does being an engineer have to do with it? I’d usually expect people with more science based careers to be more well informed. And as an engineer and chud/tromp hater myself, I resent this association.

I did auto claims in Silicon Valley for 6 years dealing with stemlords daily and let me tell you: lmao

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I love this because you can say this in so many different ways.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/1348308843193839616?s=19

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Bird in a Blender posted:

I love this because you can say this in so many different ways.

I can't see it without thinking of the League's "child please" gag and then I remember how one of the guys tanked his career by making up that he was in the WTC during 9/11

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Lmao the Texans are somehow losing leverage about trading the only valuable player they have left

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Flores probably jizzed himself seeing that.

Tua instantly dies in houstan

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

I mean I think certainly the most likely outcome here is a messy thing where the Dolphins don't end up trading for Watson but also damage their relationship with Tua.

I trust Flores and Grier but the owner is a genuinely dumb guy who has done this before(Sparano/Harbaugh).

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Tua instantly dies in houstan

It would be the most horrific thing for Tua.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Flores and Watson would be so good

Miami would immediately become my AFC team

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Dolphins are basically the ideal location for Watson. They are solid to good everywhere except WRs and QB right?

Make it happen. Free Watson!!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Get Watson out of the south

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Is it because literally any of his games could be the last start of his career or

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If Mitch wins, free Mitch avatars for all who want them.

Hell, if Mitch loses probably the same anyway.

Fifty Three posted:

Is it because literally any of his games could be the last start of his career or

:golfclap:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

Get Watson out of the south

he is going to be a chicago bear

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Comedy option. Browns trade Baker + Hunt to Houston, keep Odell, get Deshawn and keep Chubb on offense.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

laughing extremely hard at the texans trading everything but the kitchen sink to miami, then a year later trading for it all back by paying the kitchen sink

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Send Watson to the NFC please. AFC has enough food teams

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears executing an nba-style "sign and trade" with mitch as the centerpiece of a Watson deal

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Dolphins are basically the ideal location for Watson. They are solid to good everywhere except WRs and QB right?

OL isn't any better than what he's had to deal w/ in Houston, but part of that was three rookie starters and they seemingly have a commitment to doing better than '20 at least.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Colts are the perfect fit too.

But Houston would have to be pants on head insane to trade inside the division.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

chamois posted:

are you telling me the football man doesn't have the same opinions as me???

god drat posting this poo poo has gotten worse than posting the original racist stuff shut the gently caress up

lmfao

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Codependent Poster posted:

The Colts are the perfect fit too.

But Houston would have to be pants on head insane to trade inside the division.

There's plenty of good fits, New England, Indy, San Fran. Miami's the only one with the draft capital to do it.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Watson will come to the Niners and in exchange Houston can have a very handsome man

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Also seems pretty telling that Watson specifically mentions a team with a black coach and a black GM

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Papercut posted:

Watson will come to the Niners and in exchange Houston can have a very handsome man

No, Handsome Man is going back to New England :allears:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:bisonyes:

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Send him to Minny for Kirk, so Houston ownership can finally have a QB they can rally around.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The Texans would be stupid to turn down Tua, their pick, 18, and maybe a couple of lower round picks

Of course, they’d be stupid to trade Watson in the first place but it seems like he’s gonna get “culture fitted” right on out of there

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mitch watching the last dance and then partying in vegas with dennis rodman before somehow waking up in north korea as the starting quarterback of the "pyongyang cowboys"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

R.D. Mangles posted:

mitch watching the last dance and then partying in vegas with dennis rodman before somehow waking up in north korea as the starting quarterback of the "pyongyang cowboys"

Don't forget massive gambling debts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
With that mentality, it sounds like Mitch is a perfect fit for the Texans. Trade Mitch + a 1st rounder for Watson, imo