Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Here we goooooooooooooooo

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1348110585465085952

*two months later*

We have investigated and cleared ourselves of any wrongdoing

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dressing your dog* up causes stress, overheating and typically itching due to cheaper materials. More little dogs would come into the vet clinic I worked at with hives and poo poo after Halloween during high school than you’d ever believe. Dogs hate it.

But your dog is YOUR dog so don’t let my judgment stop ya

*for long periods of time

So you're saying not to print the dogshirts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
My dog loves her xmas pooping outfit :colbert:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Skwirl posted:

I got AC Valhalla a Seahawks scarf and a Kraken hat is apparently being delivered.

AC Valhalla felt samey for a while but it's good! I'm enjoying it. My one complaint is the enemy AI got dumber.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

AC Valhalla felt samey for a while but it's good! I'm enjoying it. My one complaint is the enemy AI got dumber.

I have no clue if this is referenced in the game but if you want here's another very silly English Saint from a bit before that time period. He was born speaking, asked to be baptized and delivered a sermon, then died at 3 days old.

I believe the picture of the statue in that wiki appears to be the other Saint Rumwold/Rumbold/something (I suspect this because I do not believe they went so far as to create a statue of a newborn infant looking like that). The other one denounced two guys for their 'evil ways' and got got, thus becoming a martyr. Whether the evil ways were impressive evil or if he just pissed off the wrong two drunk guys we don't know.

Anyway if you wanted to you can visit his well whenever it's safe to travel again.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Man we used to be such suckers. Thankfully no one could possibly fall for anything that stupid these days.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Just under the wire (Pacific Standard Time) to wish all goons a happy birthday in the lost nondescript way possible.

Android Apocalypse fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 10, 2021

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Grittybeard posted:

I have no clue if this is referenced in the game but if you want here's another very silly English Saint from a bit before that time period. He was born speaking, asked to be baptized and delivered a sermon, then died at 3 days old.

I believe the picture of the statue in that wiki appears to be the other Saint Rumwold/Rumbold/something (I suspect this because I do not believe they went so far as to create a statue of a newborn infant looking like that). The other one denounced two guys for their 'evil ways' and got got, thus becoming a martyr. Whether the evil ways were impressive evil or if he just pissed off the wrong two drunk guys we don't know.

Anyway if you wanted to you can visit his well whenever it's safe to travel again.

That baby sounds really obnoxious

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
You know what show I miss?

Modern Marvels

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a neat cape posted:

You know what show I miss?

Modern Marvels

Edward Herrmann telling me the history of some random item >>> *

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/CybereVitas/status/1348054269216387080

hahaha

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Oh cool, Elon Musk reinvented indentured servitude.

https://twitter.com/mexieYT/status/1348004702085128199?s=20

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Oh cool, Elon Musk reinvented indentured servitude.

https://twitter.com/mexieYT/status/1348004702085128199?s=20

Yeah but... with ten of us we can take the place over.

Itll be a bunch of tech nerds and rich pampered cunts. A few sharp sticks, we work as a team. We're running things.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Jones has been pretty anti-QAnon from the beginning, but it was less "you guys are full of poo poo" and more "you guys are infringing on my grift."

Also for all his bluster, Info Wars was claiming right up until Ashli Babbitt was killed that Jones was leading the march on the Capitol building (because Trump personally asked Alex to, of course), and once that news broke, Jones switched right into "it was ANN-TEE-FAH!!!!" mode

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Birthday weekend continues! Today's my birthday, I'll be at my parents' watching the Bears game with them so probably won't be in the GDT much if at all.

For my birthday, I'd at least like the Bears to make a respectable showing, if not win and make a decent run. But all things considered that could be a tall order.

I'd also like for my mom's cancer to finally be gone for good. She went through chemo for her third time this past summer which went well, but now her CA125 cell count is back up over 300 (normal, healthy level is in the 20s). So it seems to be coming back again :smith:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hbd tittykisser.

Hope your mom gets better and the bears poo poo all over brees.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Birthday weekend continues! Today's my birthday, I'll be at my parents' watching the Bears game with them so probably won't be in the GDT much if at all.

For my birthday, I'd at least like the Bears to make a respectable showing, if not win and make a decent run. But all things considered that could be a tall order.

I'd also like for my mom's cancer to finally be gone for good. She went through chemo for her third time this past summer which went well, but now her CA125 cell count is back up over 300 (normal, healthy level is in the 20s). So it seems to be coming back again :smith:

Happy birthday TK! I hope your mom's cancer gets the hell out of here.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
HB TK, hope your mom is ok

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Got some rare snowfall last night.

It's always kind of fun since it's uncommon, even though it's gonna have us playing catchup at work all week.

Echoing the support for your mom, TK.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Happy birthday. I lost my mom to cancer many years ago. Hope she can pull through.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

General Dog posted:

Got some rare snowfall last night.

It's always kind of fun since it's uncommon, even though it's gonna have us playing catchup at work all week.

Echoing the support for your mom, TK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRa2sFQ3d3k

Happy birthday, tittykisser. Hoping for the best for your mom.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Happy birthday titty kisser, kiss some titties on this day. Also hoping good things for Mama Titty Kisser.

In other news:

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1347950816150351873?s=19

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

FizFashizzle posted:

Hbd tittykisser.

Hope your mom gets better and the bears poo poo all over brees.

:same:

Happy birthday dude!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsdzKnJNAC8

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Intruder posted:

Here we goooooooooooooooo

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1348110585465085952

*two months later*

We have investigated and cleared ourselves of any wrongdoing

“The officers feared for their lives and this took justifiable lethal action against the United States Government.”

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
We're living in tumultuous times, and lately I've been laying awake at night wondering why Michael Fassbender hasn't had a better career.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The thin top layer of plastic(?) that covers my laptop trackpad has started to flake off. The under layer is rougher and stickier. It still works, but it just feels unpleasant to the touch.

Is there a way to fix the track pad surface?

Do I have to send it in to the shop?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

We're living in tumultuous times, and lately I've been laying awake at night wondering why Michael Fassbender hasn't had a better career.

I mean I’m not sure what else you’d want from a career.

Had all the acting chops in the world, has two academy award nominations for acting, got paid a poo poo load to be magneto....

Plus he was one of the main Spartans in 300 which is a great little piece of trivia.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

FizFashizzle posted:

I mean I’m not sure what else you’d want from a career.

Had all the acting chops in the world, has two academy award nominations for acting, got paid a poo poo load to be magneto....

Plus he was one of the main Spartans in 300 which is a great little piece of trivia.

And his role and major scene in Inglourious Basterds :discourse:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I can’t imagine it’s for lack of good opportunities; I think he just likes money. (I don’t say that as a criticism)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Tittiekisser I am sorry to hear about your mom and hope she's okay.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

FizFashizzle posted:

got paid a poo poo load to be magneto....

He actually didn't. Both he and Jennifer Lawrence signed their three-picture deals starting with X-Men: First Class at pretty bare-minimum salaries, because that was right before both of their careers exploded, especially Lawrence's (Hunger Games came out like nine months after First Class). They got bigger paydays for Dark Phoenix, but for the First Class / Days of Future Past / Apocalypse trilogy, they were working for peanuts.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BlindSite posted:

Yeah but... with ten of us we can take the place over.

Itll be a bunch of tech nerds and rich pampered cunts. A few sharp sticks, we work as a team. We're running things.

It would be funny if Musk's Mars project turned into The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Timby posted:

He actually didn't. Both he and Jennifer Lawrence signed their three-picture deals starting with X-Men: First Class at pretty bare-minimum salaries, because that was right before both of their careers exploded, especially Lawrence's (Hunger Games came out like nine months after First Class). They got bigger paydays for Dark Phoenix, but for the First Class / Days of Future Past / Apocalypse trilogy, they were working for peanuts.

I bet he got good money for the Alien movies and (lol) Assassin’s Creed, though.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Ornery and Hornery posted:

The thin top layer of plastic(?) that covers my laptop trackpad has started to flake off. The under layer is rougher and stickier. It still works, but it just feels unpleasant to the touch.

Is there a way to fix the track pad surface?

Do I have to send it in to the shop?

Depending on your laptop (and tolerance for opening expensive hardware) you can get a replacement pad and change it out yourself. There’s a good chance it’s integrated into the palmrest though, so that may be frustrating.

You could also try this, but I’ve never done it so I can’t sign off on it: Replacing trackpad coating

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I’m loving dying

https://twitter.com/_kingdwayne/status/1348323880788750338?s=21

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1348249481284874240?s=19

Man, this makes me think in an alternate dimension where you don't have to be a natural born citizen to be President, Arnold is in his 2nd term and while things aren't great, they aren't what we have now. Also, Arnold has always seem to have had compassion so I bet race/immigrant relations are a lot better. Still no Medicare for All though, because he would be bought by the insurance industry for sure.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Already gone what was it

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

swickles posted:

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1348249481284874240?s=19

Man, this makes me think in an alternate dimension where you don't have to be a natural born citizen to be President, Arnold is in his 2nd term and while things aren't great, they aren't what we have now. Also, Arnold has always seem to have had compassion so I bet race/immigrant relations are a lot better. Still no Medicare for All though, because he would be bought by the insurance industry for sure.

You might want to read up on Arnold's track record from when he was governor of California. It was, uh ... not great. I think his approval ratings were in the low 20s when he left office.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

When Schwarzenegger was governor he complimented the "minute men" militias as "volunteer border guards, while gutting California's public health and safety programs. He'd be better than Trump, but that's because there are very, very few people who would be worse that ever had a shot in hell of even getting close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Intruder posted:

Already gone what was it

CNN had a video up saying "X million Americans have been unemployed longer than Y months" with a picture of a black dude in a t-shirt and someone with the same picture as their twitter avatar said "why you gotta use my picture, I'm not unemployed, I'm at work right now."