Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

This is the most serious consequence he's going to face in the wake of his presidency lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fluoride Jones posted:

This is the most serious consequence he's going to face in the wake of his presidency lmbo

Assuming this goes through this is more serious than anything congress could do to him anyway.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
Of all the loving sports, loving golf, the CHUDliest of sports.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
A bunch of idiot fash made the Congress scared of people power for the first time in 200 years and half of CSPAM seems to side with the wailing chorus of the corporate and capital classes condemning this while clutching the pearls of decorum even more firmly.

That’s a solid crack ping from me.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

VomitOnLino posted:

A bunch of idiot fash made the Congress scared of people power for the first time in 200 years and half of CSPAM seems to side with the wailing chorus of the corporate and capital classes condemning this while clutching the pearls of decorum even more firmly.

lol shut up dork

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
A bunch of fascists tried to keep a fascist in power through force, and a lot of people here seem to be against what they did. I'm perplexed.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

VomitOnLino posted:

this blusters my theory that anyone who uses crack ping is really dumb

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Shut up lib, I know you and your “thoughts” are basically worthless.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

SpacePig posted:

A bunch of fascists tried to keep a fascist in power through force, and a lot of people here seem to be against what they did. I'm perplexed.

So when Libs do it, in Bolivia or heck even in their own country (Russiagate) it’s okay?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

CharlestheHammer posted:

:hmmwrong:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

VomitOnLino posted:

Shut up lib, I know you and your “thoughts” are basically worthless.

lol

some real deep cuts from this badass here

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Main Paineframe posted:

lol

some real deep cuts from this badass here

Oh and another. Main Paineframe. More like Commodore PET in accounting Coz we are not updating our software (or your idiot beliefs).

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
so what would have been the ideal resolution according to you? not arrest the fashes?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the ideal solution would have been a fash/cop MAD scenario

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

technically your not using it. I mean people who realize completely obvious things but try and pass it off as some grand discovery.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Suspicious posted:

so what would have been the ideal resolution according to you? not arrest the fashes?

The cops should have treated the fash like BLM protestors. That’s only fair.

But the political and corporate power centers wailing about decorum is beyond nauseating. And here’s why. This leads to crack downs on social media and elsewhere to make sure this doesn’t happen again when the other rapist with the also leaky brain becomes prez.

Turns out in America all roads lead not to Rome but Faschism.

VomitOnLino has issued a correction as of 02:29 on Jan 11, 2021

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the security forces of the capitol let the people into the capitol, let them party around, then eventually cleared them out. none of what happened exists without the security forces standing down. had this been a BLM protest or a march for healthcare or anything else, the people would have been crushed like they have so many times before.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

bedpan posted:

the security forces of the capitol let the people into the capitol, let them party around, then eventually cleared them out. none of what happened exists without the security forces standing down. had this been a BLM protest or a march for healthcare or anything else, the people would have been crushed like they have so many times before.

and the same will happen in the future. that’s why I don’t get the pearl clutching. Do you really think it’s a new situation? it’s the status quo since forever

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

bedpan posted:

To be perfectly clear. We are in agreement about it this part.
My problem is with what happens afterwards

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Yeah but Branson has charisma to go with his accent and weird space planes.

Branson's rocket planes have already killed people whereas Musk's are just getting ready to kill people, so that's something

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

VomitOnLino posted:

Congrats you are making the same argument as this furry chud i saw on twitter the other day:

https://twitter.com/AuroHusky/status/1347256050815266825

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Continuity NIP posted:

People focus too much on the emerald mine. His dad was already rich enough from apartheid government construction contracts that he bought the emerald mine in a whim

People focus on the emerald mine because it's brought up a lot as where musk had his first job and learned The Value Of Hard Work™, while conveniently leaving out or playing down that his dad owned it and it was making full use of apartheid labor

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Shame Boy posted:

People focus on the emerald mine because it's brought up a lot as where musk had his first job and learned The Value Of Hard Work™, while conveniently leaving out or playing down that his dad owned it and it was making full use of apartheid labor

seeing a bunch of people toil endlessly for my own enrichment would teach someone the value of hard work, namely that the hard work must be someone else's

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Shame Boy posted:

Congrats you are making the same argument as this furry chud i saw on twitter the other day:

https://twitter.com/AuroHusky/status/1347256050815266825

Lol at using furry as a slur in 2021 also the left: “Lets lie down and take it in the rear end for another round. This plan worked well so far! Surely the squad will swoop in and give us all healthcare - out of pity.”

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

VomitOnLino posted:

Lol at using furry as a slur in 2021 also the left: “Lets lie down and take it in the rear end for another round. This plan worked well so far! Surely the squad will swoop in and give us all healthcare - out of pity.”

Lol.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

healthcare is already old news in 2021. vaccine is out, coronavirus is over.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Yeah. You’re laughing. You’re probably a well paid computer-toucher lib and have HEALTHCARE.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

VomitOnLino posted:

Yeah. You’re laughing. You’re probably a well paid computer-toucher lib and have HEALTHCARE.

What can I say? I touch computers the way they really like.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VomitOnLino posted:

furry isnt a slur dude. what the hell are you supposed to call them?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

furry isnt a slur dude. what the hell are you supposed to call them?

Anthropomorphic-Americans

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
when all those companies made gestures to support diversity/BLM during the protests, they were being honest and are now definitely not racist. the PGA cracking down on trump is the same. major golf clubs will continue to be invite-only and mysteriously not have any female or black members, but definitely not because the current club members are racist misogynists.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

“if I can’t yiff, I don’t want to be in your revolution” - Emma Goldman

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

VomitOnLino posted:

So when Libs do it, in Bolivia or heck even in their own country (Russiagate) it’s okay?

I'm not well informed about international stuff, when did Bolivians fight to keep a fascist in power?

e: oh, right, the Morales stuff. I honestly don't know enough about that to make a judgement on it, but from what little I read in the last few minutes, I'd say an instance with what seems like credible accusations of manipulation and someone running for an unconstitutional term is a different thing than this.

SpacePig has issued a correction as of 04:08 on Jan 11, 2021

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014

SpacePig posted:

I'm not well informed about international stuff, when did Bolivians fight to keep a fascist in power?

e: oh, right, the Morales stuff. I honestly don't know enough about that to make a judgement on it, but from what little I read in the last few minutes, I'd say an instance with what seems like credible accusations of manipulation and someone running for an unconstitutional term is a different thing than this.

I read this and thought I was in D&D for a second. The people who overthrew Morales were literal white supremacists who started massacring indigenous people. It was only after months of general strikes and demonstrations that the coupers were forced to hold another election.

It's one of the few success stories the left has had in the last few years.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

VomitOnLino posted:

I absolutely was not using furry as a slur lmao, I was using "furry chud" as a slur

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Furry on its own is fine, whatever. Furries that are also chuds are pathetic and I want to dump their books and shove them in their lockers.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

SpacePig posted:

I recommend reading up on it. The accusations were about as credible as Trump’s accusations in Pennsylvania and Georgia (funny how it’s only a problem in some cases) and like it or not term limit laws can be changed and it’s not tyranny (remember when Lil’ mike had NYC change theirs?).

Plus like ToxicAcne said the aftermath made pretty clear what the point was

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theres a certain flavor of poster in this subforum who apparently their only exposure to news is half-noticed cnn tickers and insane people on Twitter

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

theres a certain flavor of poster in this subforum who apparently their only exposure to news is half-noticed cnn tickers and insane people on Twitter

turn on you're moniter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Yeah all of us