Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Remember that Libertarians and Right Wingers love to interpret the Bible to match their world and political views which is why an adulterer and rapists n Trump is now doing the work of god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1348325871011168257?s=20

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lot to unpack there, not the least of which is whose grandma chose the decor for that kitchen

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

There's something absolutely hilarious about that decor and the mountain of supplements on the counter.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Looks like he bought a retiree home in Tampa

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Remember that Libertarians and Right Wingers love to interpret the Bible to match their world and political views which is why an adulterer and rapists n Trump is now doing the work of god

A lot of truth in this. I get so angry about this that the headaches are wild.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Sigma posted:

Looks like he bought a retiree home in Tampa

100% this hasn’t been touched since the 80s/90s. My grandparents have those exact same style of cabinets.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/IanRiccaboni/status/1348388576195698688?s=20

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

Judas received 30 pieces of silver for betraying Jesus.
Flip is calling Pence Judas and Trump Jesus.
He's saying Trump should give Pence commemorative Trump silver as a symbolic gesture because in Flip's vrsion of Christianity Jesus is a petty bitch.

18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So what is Flip Gordon’s Parler username?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Rovert with the correct take for once.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Der-Wreck posted:

100% this hasn’t been touched since the 80s/90s. My grandparents have those exact same style of cabinets.

Didn't notice it at first but those are the same cabinets as in my parents kitchen.

edit: LOL at someone impersonating Flip Gordon since last night I thought "You know that could be an impersonator" but didn't bother posting it since the obvious response is "Who is going to bother impersonating Flip on Parler?"

And my second thought was "gently caress why didn't I impersonate The Undertaker on parler?"

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

MassRafTer posted:

Didn't notice it at first but those are the same cabinets as in my parents kitchen.

edit: LOL at someone impersonating Flip Gordon since last night I thought "You know that could be an impersonator" but didn't bother posting it since the obvious response is "Who is going to bother impersonating Flip on Parler?"

And my second thought was "gently caress why didn't I impersonate The Undertaker on parler?"

"That's awesome".

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/taguchiryusuke/status/1348415133928747011?s=19

Ryusuke Taguchi has gout and is telling you to eat and drink less

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Good God is it even possible to work as a wrestler with gout

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

RealFoxy posted:

Rovert with the correct take for once.

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1348405046254448642

And business as usual, once again.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I swear to loving god stop talking about rovert.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Oh yeah if you do check out Taguchi's Twitter, be warned that he retweeted something blursed from Miho Abe that's NSFW

(I miss her)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

Oh yeah if you do check out Taguchi's Twitter, be warned that he retweeted something blursed from Miho Abe that's NSFW

(I miss her)

If that's the same post I'm thinking of, it looked like the portrait of her was drawn by Hiromu

Atillo
Jan 9, 2007

Lily Catts posted:

Good God is it even possible to work as a wrestler with gout

LOL no, at that level of inflammation it's not possible to walk. In my experience gout is intermittent though, he'll probably be fine in a week or two.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

There's a Taichi tweet where he wishes Happy Birthday to Miho in reply to one of her tweets but the photos in her tweet are maybe a tad NSFW so I'll just post the Google Translate of it

"I hope the day will come when we can walk along the flower road together again this year."

Because awwwwww

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/thunderrosa22/status/1348447944584949760?s=19

lmao

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

forkboy84 posted:

There's a Taichi tweet where he wishes Happy Birthday to Miho in reply to one of her tweets but the photos in her tweet are maybe a tad NSFW so I'll just post the Google Translate of it

"I hope the day will come when we can walk along the flower road together again this year."

Because awwwwww

So Miho tweeting about quitting as Taichi's valet and becoming Taguchi's instead was a work/joke? I mean she's still part of Taichi's 'tron and all.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

With the way Cleveland are currently Brownsing it up this tweet will be deleted within 2 hours

e: wow, nevermind me. Didn't believe hard enough in Baker

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jan 11, 2021

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/rainmakerxokada/status/1348528165170237441?s=21

the world needs this. I need this.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

im sure all of us would much rather go on this cruise than the covid truther cruise

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Procrastinator posted:

im sure all of us would much rather go on this cruise than the covid truther cruise

I just want to follow along on social media. it was so wholesome.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Procrastinator posted:

I would rather not go on any cruise for as long as I live tbh

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here is a general take on Wrestlers on Social Media, (and also in real life.)

Wholesome adorable wrestlers are better than edgy serious wrestlers.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I would rather not go on any cruise for as long as I live tbh

This should be true regardless of whether there’s a dangerous respiratory disease at pandemic status or not, really. Cruise companies make WWE look like amateurs in the “lovely business” leagues.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The Okada Cruise was just a dinner cruise last time round

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If you don’t want in on this there’s something wrong with you.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Greg's middle distance stare is a work of beauty

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Cameo posted:

This should be true regardless of whether there’s a dangerous respiratory disease at pandemic status or not, really. Cruise companies make WWE look like amateurs in the “lovely business” leagues.

Skipper would never offer a substandard product :colbert:

shush, don't mention the Money Clip

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

I wouldn't call Okada's trips out to sea cruises, more of... three hour tours.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The Cameo posted:

I wouldn't call Okada's trips out to sea cruises, more of... three hour tours.

...is YOSHI-HASHI Gilligan?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Just sit right back
And you'll hear a tale
A tale of a loose explosion

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
The Okada Cruise experience is complete with a pirate raid from Suzuki-gun, as Minoru Suzuki very dearly loves One Piece

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
When would the Harlem Globetrotters show up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

...is YOSHI-HASHI Gilligan?

I'm now picturing Ishii as the Skipper, except instead of taking his hat off and whacking "Gilligan" with it, he just pummels him