Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Swickles, I've had an erection for over 3 hours...

Good snype. The best snype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Greetings from Texas

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Thermos H Christ posted:

Greetings from Texas

gently caress YOU I WANT SNOW I LIVE 1000 MILES NORTH WHY HAVENT I HAD SNOW IN 2 YEARS

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Birthday weekend continues! Today's my birthday, I'll be at my parents' watching the Bears game with them so probably won't be in the GDT much if at all.

For my birthday, I'd at least like the Bears to make a respectable showing, if not win and make a decent run. But all things considered that could be a tall order.

I'd also like for my mom's cancer to finally be gone for good. She went through chemo for her third time this past summer which went well, but now her CA125 cell count is back up over 300 (normal, healthy level is in the 20s). So it seems to be coming back again :smith:

oooof. I hope your mom comes out of it well, that one hits close to home :smith:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Its Rinaldo posted:

gently caress YOU I WANT SNOW I LIVE 1000 MILES NORTH WHY HAVENT I HAD SNOW IN 2 YEARS

Same. Barely any snow up in Chicago right now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

Same. Barely any snow up in Chicago right now.

No snow in Boston right now.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Weird winter so far. In MN we got a bunch of snow late October, and I was worried it would be there until spring. Then it melted and we didn't have snow stick until December 23.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Goddamn same, I drove to Terrebonne for hiking this weekend just to let my dog romp in a touch of it

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
As long as I still have to park my car outside and not in a garage snow can stay far away from me.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1348365991575740429?s=19

Apparently food banks and food drives are a target now too?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
drat, never thought I'd see this.

https://twitter.com/garywhitta/status/1348455124369174529

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I miss the 3-4 feet of snow we had in 2014-15

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ehud posted:

My wife’s step dad is still in the hospital with covid

but he feels well enough to get on Facebook to argue with my sister in law about how actually twitter banning people is a violation of the first amendment

it’s really hard not to write some people off as hopeless

I cannot, for the goddamned loving life of me, understand why no conservative has the cognitive ability to understand the insanely simple base concept of free speech.

no i'm not going to acknowledge the SCOTUS wrangling legalizing bribery on free speech grounds lalalalalalalala

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Here's another

https://twitter.com/barrie_bradshaw/status/1348411842578812932

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Sad nobody started a "So long fascist clap clap clap clap clap" chant

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Like they got pulled off the plane? They got put on the list that fast is kind of astounding.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

ZuluDashOne posted:

As long as I still have to park my car outside and not in a garage snow can stay far away from me.

:hmmyes:

Three winters parking on Grand Ave in St Paul was plenty of dealing with snow emergencies and trying to parallel park in plow wash. It was bad enough remembering to change sides of the street once a week in warm weather, nevermind when everyone was rushing to move to side streets.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm confused how they got to the plane. When I worked at the airport we had people flagged at check in

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Are any of these are real?

The original one that was going around was a guy getting thrown off for not wearing a mask. The no fly story was made up.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Ehud posted:

Are any of these are real?

The original one that was going around was a guy getting thrown off for not wearing a mask. The no fly story was made up.

Iirc that's someone who was flying with him, and was removed after he was.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Weird winter so far. In MN we got a bunch of snow late October, and I was worried it would be there until spring. Then it melted and we didn't have snow stick until December 23.

Similar here in ND. We have no snow at all and it was 44 today. I'm fine with it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Seems loving bad

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1348460452741832707?s=19

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1348460785106874370?s=19

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1348461058005073921?s=19

Another strong showing from the "you lost get over it" party

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hopefully this extremely hard to find intelligence makes it to the capitol police

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
They generally can't get more than a few hundred people to show up to stand around and hold signs now they have 15K people who are willing to go insurgent two weeks after the last attempt resulted in so many people being easily IDed and arrested?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Hopefully this extremely hard to find intelligence makes it to the capitol police

They probably wrote it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Intruder posted:

They generally can't get more than a few hundred people to show up to stand around and hold signs now they have 15K people who are willing to go insurgent two weeks after the last attempt resulted in so many people being easily IDed and arrested?

Yeah, unless Trump is hosting another rally that day.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, unless Trump is hosting another rally that day.

lol i wonder what would happen if he called another rally

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Its Rinaldo posted:

lol i wonder what would happen if he called another rally

He's reported to be planning on acting like things are business as usual this week so he might try?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
He's flying to Alamo Texas (the city, not the fort) to talk about his wall.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1348483811621957633?s=19

lol hell yea

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Why the hell is the 16th/17th important? Congress isn't even in session and the inauguration isn't until the 20th...

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Why the hell is the 16th/17th important? Congress isn't even in session and the inauguration isn't until the 20th...

It's a weekend!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. That's it, that's the whole reason.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

shirts and skins posted:

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. That's it, that's the whole reason.

loving morons, the lot of them.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/anita1956/status/1347742473313873920

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Its Rinaldo posted:

poo poo sorry man this was super weird and it’s mostly gone already, the ambient temp on the ground never got below freezing but it just snowed faster than it could melt for hours so we got some accumulation which is very unusual around here. I went for a walk in it and spotted that totally bewildered cactus and thought I’d share.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Thermos H Christ posted:

poo poo sorry man this was super weird and it’s mostly gone already, the ambient temp on the ground never got below freezing but it just snowed faster than it could melt for hours so we got some accumulation which is very unusual around here. I went for a walk in it and spotted that totally bewildered cactus and thought I’d share.

I'm just hella jelly, we had like over a foot two years ago which is unheard of up here in Washington State and I bought an electric snow shovel because shoveling every two hours all night was some bullshit and i was excited to use it but then it hasn't snowing over a half inch since and I'm am salty af those pics look cool.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

bye bitch

Edit:
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1348535245490974722?s=19

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Jan 11, 2021

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Just more proof every bad thing in the world can be traced to anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Double post don't care.

Does anyone in the entire chud side know what basic infosec is? Jesus

https://twitter.com/bitburner/status/1348558563019427842?s=19