Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is reality even real anymore lmao?

it’s real as hell, if you think about it, that banned trump did burn through 4 alt accounts in the space of like 2 hours. the question you should be asking now is if he’s going to tweet through his family’s accounts, or are you going to get emergency broadcast system message saying “America has never been more harmed by the vote. I made a lot of money on that. I am doing big jobs in places, now everything is Benghazi.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

it’s real as hell, if you think about it, that banned trump did burn through 4 alt accounts in the space of like 2 hours. the question you should be asking now is if he’s going to tweet through his family’s accounts

No I don't think I need to be asking that.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand
on second thoughts it was bad

perepelki fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 23, 2021

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

chass queen

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

perepelki posted:

blindsided by the goodness of the queen's gambit

I havnt watched that show yet but it made one of my countries dumbest conservative columnists have a massive meltdown so it must be pretty good.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

Furnaceface posted:

I havnt watched that show yet but it made one of my countries dumbest conservative columnists have a massive meltdown so it must be pretty good.
it's not perfect, being a goon i keep remembering things that weren't great about it, but it's a delightful cinematic experience and makes chess look extraordinarily sexy

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
in my opinion it needed more chess

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

in my opinion it needed more drugs

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

perepelki posted:

in my opinion it needed more drugs

Wont lie I find it extremely weird that Canada and NZ will have legal weed before Australia.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

Furnaceface posted:

Wont lie I find it extremely weird that Canada and NZ will have legal weed before Australia.
australians are actually huge squares. in particular a lot of our boomers smoke weed, but have their own independent sources and would never ever support legalisation because then a brown on the dole might have a nice time

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

гав

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Furnaceface posted:

the referendum lost here, so it's more liberalised in parts of australia than nz. whatever, i'll still keep smokeing that garbage.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

exmarx posted:

the referendum lost here, so it's more liberalised in parts of australia than nz. whatever, i'll still keep smokeing that garbage.

Wait really? I thought it passed.

Referendums always seem destined to fail, at least in Canada. I was shocked, but also kind of pleased, when our federal Liberals just skipped the process and legalized it. It had like 70% support across the country by the time it happened, and there were definitely many a failed referendum on decriminalization.

Shame they didnt follow the same line of thinking with voting reform. Turns out Canadians would prefer the same system NZ does and the Liberals dont since it would make it nearly impossible for them to get another majority government. :v:

:smith:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
we actually did pass it by referendum, but the only big change is that all the billboards on the empty stretches of interstate went from advertising the next truck stop to advertising the next outpost with a dispensary

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://twitter.com/o2x/status/1348012444820520960

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

чи

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOkcbI5dvI

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
hey uh anyone heard of 8e8bop? havent talked to her in a while and i wonder if she's doing alright

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

ArfJason posted:

hey uh anyone heard of 8e8bop? havent talked to her in a while and i wonder if she's doing alright
she posted itt a week ago (on an alt) but not since then afaik. 8e8op please report

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
https://twitter.com/SamSheehanNBA/status/1348338504183508994

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

perepelki posted:

she posted itt a week ago (on an alt) but not since then afaik. 8e8op please report

Oh thank god lol. Thanks mate, and have a safe week everynyan.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://i.imgur.com/LhzEuPU.mp4

turtle

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

atriptothebeach fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 19, 2021

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

:stoked:

ArfJason posted:

Oh thank god lol. Thanks mate, and have a safe week everynyan.
i'm happy to be of assistance! stay safe and good luck

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

perepelki posted:

:stoked:

i'm happy to be of assistance! stay safe and good luck

:cheers:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

gently caress yeah and gently caress yeah

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pompeo doing his best to give Trump (or probably Biden) a 1/??.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

a world without 8e8op would be a miserable loveless rock hurtling through an uncaring void

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

perepelki posted:

a world without 8e8op would be a miserable loveless rock hurtling through an uncaring void

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
my efforts to prove my identity make no progress. i may soon be declared an unperson

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

i just accidentally deleted my save game omg

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

perepelki posted:

got to stop drinking

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

my efforts to prove my identity make no progress. i may soon be declared an unperson

:rip:

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

perepelki posted:

:rip:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

this is the future leftists want

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

perepelki posted:

If you wait a couple of months, the next big update includes full voice acting for basically all of the text in the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020