Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How’s his audience going these days? Do we know if he’s still pulling in much money? And have his lawsuits all been decided?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1348075836826644480?s=20

Get this guys: the Pelosi we are seeing is a clone and she got arrested the other night!

Trump is reviewing her laptop! TRUST THE PLAN! PLEASE?!

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

How’s his audience going these days? Do we know if he’s still pulling in much money? And have his lawsuits all been decided?

He had to fire David Knight recently due to lack of money, and he’s down to a literal skeleton crew. His slander lawsuits are going extremely poorly: he has already accrued sanctions to the extent that, win or lose, he has to pay all court costs and opposing attorney fees.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

He had to fire David Knight recently due to lack of money, and he’s down to a literal skeleton crew. His slander lawsuits are going extremely poorly: he has already accrued sanctions to the extent that, win or lose, he has to pay all court costs and opposing attorney fees.

it's not clear that's why he fired david knight, it may have been basically ideological disagreements lol

i've listened to way too much knowledge fight

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

GreyjoyBastard posted:

it's not clear that's why he fired david knight, it may have been basically ideological disagreements lol

i've listened to way too much knowledge fight

There is never too much Knowledge Fight.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Argas posted:

The presidency was holding him back.

Seconding this. “Now his actions can’t be subverted by deep state traitors in the government sabotaging him; the storm is coming now for super triple mega sure.”

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

The Cubelodyte posted:

Seconding this. “Now his actions can’t be subverted by deep state traitors in the government sabotaging him; the storm is coming now for super triple mega sure.”

Also the banishment from Twitter will potentially make him less "Real" to his supporters. So expect a lot more of "Trump is talking to me through my toaster oven" incidents

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Firstscion posted:

There is never too much Knowledge Fight.

Daddy shark BOMP BOMP BOMP buH BOMP BOMP

...so comforting in these times.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 10, 2021

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Also the banishment from Twitter will potentially make him less "Real" to his supporters. So expect a lot more of "Trump is talking to me through my toaster oven" incidents

If you truly believe, if it’s a closely held belief, then Trump can talk to you in any medium. It’s only marginally less insane than Christianity and people “praying over” things.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I know it's small-fry stuff, but does anyone have any posts/articles related to "R", the attempt from someone to wrest the movement away from Q

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Calico Heart posted:

I know it's small-fry stuff, but does anyone have any posts/articles related to "R", the attempt from someone to wrest the movement away from Q

I can't recall if I've posted it already, but the Rolling Stone article on this (and the whole JFK Jr. thing) is pretty good:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/qanon-jfk-jr-conspiracy-theory-854938/

The main R message (maybe the only R message, I'm not certain) was clearly in the grand tradition of LARPing on 8chan. The content is even more bonkers than you get in Q-posts, and it doesn't read as a serious effort to wrest the movement away from Q. It did start diverting attention from Our Lord and Saviour, Donald Trump, and onto JFK Jr. (unable to cash in on it, for reasons of being dead for 20 years) and that handsome rogue Vince Fusca (very much able and willing to cash in on it, but I don't think it was his master plan). It was posted on the 23rd of June 2018:

As you can see, it involves a more overtly X-files alien threat (JFK was killed for demanding an account for the presence on Earth of 'greys') than is usual for Q. Q stuck pretty consistently with blood-drinking, child-killing Satanism, though they sometimes stated that these evil deeds were carried out as a declaration of blackmail-enabling fealty to demonic-bloodline Cabal families.

IMO 'JFK Jr. is alive and has teamed up with Trump to take vengeance on the Cabal for killing his dad' got traction because it was a vivid narrative, because Jr. is a glamorous Princess-Diana-style dead person about whom conspiracy theories continue to circulate..and because people like Liz Crokin, who try to make a living from talking about Qanon, need something attention-grabbing to distinguish themselves from the pack and bring in the viewers.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

TulliusCicero posted:

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1348075836826644480?s=20

Get this guys: the Pelosi we are seeing is a clone and she got arrested the other night!

Trump is reviewing her laptop! TRUST THE PLAN! PLEASE?!

It serves a purpose - it lets them make dire predictions of "if ______ is elected all TRUE PATRIOTS will be in concentration camps by March" and then walk them back with "we replaced them with clones, so the Democrats rebuilding the country are secretly under our control"...

...until the next election where apparently the clones lose control and are once again going to execute them all if they win.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Naming my new restaurant Auntie Pho.
It can be partnered with Chez Guevara, the revolutionary French-Latin American fusion restaurant.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!
Q Cousin posted:

"Lots of poo poo is going down! They had a blackout in Pakistan and at the Vatican for raids.. Rounding up the deep state which is very deep. They went to Italy and arrested the president of Italy for election interference.. Things are getting good!"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

dms666 posted:

Q Cousin posted:

"Lots of poo poo is going down! They had a blackout in Pakistan and at the Vatican for raids.. Rounding up the deep state which is very deep. They went to Italy and arrested the president of Italy for election interference.. Things are getting good!"

I'm still amazed all these lunatics believe in this Deus Ex Shadow war all over the globe

It's just so ridiculous

Why the gently caress is Italy involved now?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 11, 2021

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

So they went after the person with less influence in Italian politics????

I know, brain spider people that can’t imagine other governments but just lol. I can’t even laugh, just lol.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

TulliusCicero posted:

Don't you know Italy's controlled world politics for 1000 years!!!

They are currently plotting to destroy the US because, I dunno let say issues of how to make pizza or something.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!

TulliusCicero posted:

I'm still amazed all these lunatics believe in this Deus Ex Shadoward all over the globe

It's just so ridiculous

Italy and Obama were caught rigging the election, come on, keep up...

The US will be in a blackout this week for raids. Be ready.

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer
Well qultists should be happy, the mass arrests have started lmao

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

dr_rat posted:

Don't you know Italy's controlled world politics for 1000 years!!!

They are currently plotting to destroy the US because, I dunno let say issues of how to make pizza or something.

I mean Domino's IS a warcrime, so...

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

dms666 posted:

The US will be in a blackout this week for raids. Be ready.

I tried to load my 20 year old geocities page and it wouldn't load.... pretty sure this is the first stage of the black out beginning.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

I got randomly dog-piled by a whole shitload of these loving nuts on twitter yesterday banging on about how the "imposition of martial law in Toronto" (uh?) , and the power blackouts in Pakistan and uh somewhere else proves the Pope has been arrested.

I asked who exactly do they think has the authority to arrest the loving pope, an absolute ruler of literally his own country (The Vatican). All I got was "we the people".

These people are so loving batshit. They don't stop for even a second to think through whether their mad ideas fit into any rational schema of reality. I mean, I kind of already knew that, its just a bit alarming to be ambushed by so many of these teeth grinding mentalists..

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I love how it has to be 195k sealed indictments. Not one or two. Or couple hundred. Nope, it big. Big big number.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

duck monster posted:

I asked who exactly do they think has the authority to arrest the loving pope, an absolute ruler of literally his own country (The Vatican). All I got was "we the people".

The new American shadow government, which unlike the deep state, answers to the people.

They quibble over the means but in the end all they want is to be the ones on the winning side.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Parler is down and possibly for good.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Vichan posted:

So how do you guys think QAnoners(?) will rationalize Trump being out of office come January 20th?

"Biden was part of the plan all along"

Watch

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"Biden was part of the plan all along"

Watch
QAA boys suggested the same pivot on this week's episode and yeah I can totally see it. Maybe not all of them, or even most, but there's definitely gonna be a faction of people who believe that he's Trump's puppet or similar.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I thought it had already been established that he was a deepfake of JFK Jr.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
QAnon has been in a fascinating symbiosis where none of them can agree on the same script but they all see themselves as kinsmen anyway. Its about to get even more decentralized with Parler shut down as of this morning, allowing even more of this stuff to form in isolated pockets.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I just don't see QAnon somehow making peace with a Biden presidency, not even a subset of it. QAnon is used to activate and mobilize reactionary fascists, no matter what you think of Biden, he is nowhere near as reactionary and fascist as what QAnon desires from a leader.

Hoping that there is a reprieve from an ever expanding circle of psychos is an even worse delusion.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

I just don't see QAnon somehow making peace with a Biden presidency, not even a subset of it. QAnon is used to activate and mobilize reactionary fascists, no matter what you think of Biden, he is nowhere near as reactionary and fascist as what QAnon desires from a leader.

Hoping that there is a reprieve from an ever expanding circle of psychos is an even worse delusion.

They spent the past four years convincing themselves the entire democratic party, and a large part of the republican party, and cannibalistic pedophile adrenochrome harvesters. No, they are not making peace with Biden.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Most QAnon nuts have no real power and will do nothing but touch the live wire that is Federal law enforcement. They'll be instantly entrapped into committing crimes.

What is more worrying is that poo poo filters upwards, and people who actually do have state power will get q-pilled. What that means in practice is officers will use state surveillance tools to pass on private information to fellow chuds, allow civilian chuds into secure facilities to murder their political opponents, and brutalize BLM/antifascist protesters even harder. FBI agents will hyperfocus on leftists, they'll get convinced that busloads of jugglers and circus performers are antifa.

As a side note, while the USSS stayed neutral and discharged their duties of office in protecting President Trump (including hotboxing live coronavirus in a hermetically sealed SUV), it only takes one radicalized agent to murder President Biden. The Biden transition team had better not be stupid and purge these freaks.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Parler is down and possibly for good.

I'm not sure why the news focus has been on Parler so much -- maybe it's the Mercer connection -- and not on Gab, which is as close to independent MAGA-twitter as you can get. It runs on a fork of mastodon, owns its servers (I wonder where they are), and the domain registrar is Epik, which is owned by the well-named Rob Monster, noted Christanoid defender of Free Speech for Nazis and promoter of that foolproof money-spinner, investing in domain names.

Gab may have been full of tumbleweed in 2019, but it's quite lively of late. Also, it has a Gab-specific encrypted Discord alternative, Gab chat:

https://mashable.com/article/law-enforcement-documents-violent-white-extremists-encrypted-gab-chat/?europe=true

Where are the hardcore, armed Qanon True Believers right now? My guess is, private Gab chatrooms, discussing when and how they can have another go at murdering/taking hostage people in high office. Looking at what's in the open on Gab, these people have no plans to back down.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

duck monster posted:

I got randomly dog-piled by a whole shitload of these loving nuts on twitter yesterday banging on about how the "imposition of martial law in Toronto" (uh?) , and the power blackouts in Pakistan and uh somewhere else proves the Pope has been arrested.

These people are so loving batshit. They don't stop for even a second to think through whether their mad ideas fit into any rational schema of reality. I mean, I kind of already knew that, its just a bit alarming to be ambushed by so many of these teeth grinding mentalists..

Only Pope 2 can arrest the Pope. He's from the Vaticant.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

TulliusCicero posted:

Mussolini is still alive? Wait. No.

He was cloned.

Also, I stopped checking FB about 6-8 months ago and it was a very good idea. Now I just check my messages and occasionally post random news clips and Onion articles. I don't read anyone's feed and don't post any photos or poo poo like that.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

I would love to see some more internal catty fighting among conspiracy nuts, getting to where they just start calling each other pedos, Antichrists, globalists, and so on. Then all the while, Joe Rogan has them all on the show at different times and gives them all a platform before moving onto the next one like some weird Tabula Rasa.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

If Italy's involved it's the templar

Obviously

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Popediles again

It's always been them

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Jesuit assassins.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

And all seriousness the Italy focus makes a lot more sense when you remember that a lot of older cranks in the US are still salty that Kennedy got to be president even though he was a goddamn filthy papist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...

The Little Death posted:

Popediles again

It's always been them

Stealing those gators and masks for my D&D game