Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

VideoKid posted:

be careful with ancestry research guys. my mom did it and it opened a whole can of worms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

What was Q shaman screaming in all those photos of him screaming?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

CaptainBeefart posted:

Is it worth sticking with. On episode 3 but it's soooo slow. I do like the story so far

it's a real experience with a few amazing scenes in what turns out to be imo a gigantic gently caress you to the viewer

I felt drained after every episode

the opening scene of episode 5 is one of the cruellest ever filmed

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Red Baron posted:

we’re doing all these parody songs and yet AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck” is right there

already got it fam, check post history and past

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Shaocaholica posted:

Idgi were these companies actually giving money to republicans in the first place? A lot of them don’t seem like your typical conservative donors. Is it just a dumb empty message? ‘We’ll never support these bad people! (But we never really did before either)’

they're all conservative donors

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Delthalaz posted:

Best thing I found was my great great grandfather’s second wife hanged herself in dickensian poverty living in new york, then he moved to california and shot himself in the car decades later when his health deteriorated

Oh there are at least a couple of murderers or would-be murderers in my extended family background. People suck, it turns out.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

what

"hey wait a minute, this isn't what republicans said prison is like!"

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lmao Pillbert just can't help it

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/rgilliescanada/status/1348756619560185865

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol

https://twitter.com/lisatweets444/status/1348745183509114880?s=21

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ChristsDickWorship posted:

wait, they're bringing these guys back to dc for hearings a day before the inauguration?

Don't worry, they aren't letting them leave the hearings until they accept a loaded handgun and a fully automatic ar-15 registered to the government. there is NOTHING that can go wrong

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

:trumppop:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Vox Nihili posted:

Lmao Pillbert just can't help it

Hello, I created a popular comic strip and so my legal opinions are quite relevant. To wit:

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

This thread is stuck in taser balls purgatory. Only Trump's resurrection and ascension to the throne of Twitter 2.0 will allow us to move on to the c-spam promised land where every post is a 5 and horny is encouraged.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Hell yea :911:

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002

sportsgenius86 posted:

Kevin is a friend,
Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed
It ain't hard to define
Kevin tased his loving balls, held it on until he died

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Red Baron posted:

stun all our balls
you’re the taser man
stun all our balls tonight
cause we’re all in the mood for a heart attack
and your volts are lookin’ alright

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

that's me in destiny 2

if you are not the destiny 2 player i'm thinking of with the same psn name this will be confusing

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
into the oven

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
that's pretty bad ha ha wow

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plinkey posted:

into the oven

Plinkey... no

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

Does anyone have a link to the time some dumb article briefly became the first search result for 'facebook login' and a bunch of idiot boomers were ranting in the comments about how they hate this new facebook?

e: awwww they took it down

lmao

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Shaocaholica posted:

What was Q shaman screaming in all those photos of him screaming?

cum

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkizzHXNF8

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Plinkey posted:

into the oven

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

No way this son of a bitch is a monster so of course big ornage daddy will pardon him

mystes
May 31, 2006

Plinkey posted:

into the oven

The cheese seashells.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
jfc this poo poo is boring AND stupid

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Star Phlatulence posted:

lmao the dilbert guy is in a sex cult isn't he

well, he did marry some 18 year old so...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

This tweet has led me to once again ask if there's a term for "excitedly typing in a reply, but then thinking and deciding to hit the 'back' button"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Plinkey posted:

into the oven

Libs: owned

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

Plinkey posted:

into the oven

trump

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

it's a real experience with a few amazing scenes in what turns out to be imo a gigantic gently caress you to the viewer

I felt drained after every episode

the opening scene of episode 5 is one of the cruellest ever filmed

I'll try and stick with it. At least till Kojima shows up

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

VideoKid posted:

be careful with ancestry research guys. my mom did it and it opened a whole can of worms.

Delthalaz posted:

Best thing I found was my great great grandfather’s second wife hanged herself in dickensian poverty living in new york, then he moved to california and shot himself in the car decades later when his health deteriorated

On my Dad's side we don't have anything too weird, just bar standard Pale Settlement and Odessan Jewish immigration to the US around the turn of the 20th Century. There's a bit of Romani ancestry that got swept under the rug, and some possible ties to the Purple Gang and other Jewish organized crime, but other than that certainly nothing too scandalous.

On my Mom's side though, we discovered that her Dad's great-great-grandfather, a sailor in the British Navy, likely abducted a Pacific Islander woman as a sex slave from some South Pacific island and tried to pass her off as Native American.

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

mystes posted:

The cheese seashells.

Seashells, their bodies stuffed

Seashells, in the oven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1348711897584070666