Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Nonsense posted:

goddamn I wish somebody had told him before he pardoned war criminals and rapists that he couldn’t pardon himself, he probably wouldn’t have pardoned anybody

Someone tell him that he can unpardon them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

quote:

McCarthy did eventually reach Trump, but later told allies that he found the president distracted. So McCarthy repeatedly appeared on television to describe the mayhem, an adviser said, in an effort to explain just how dire the situation was and to secure the president’s attention.

oh yeah that's the stuff, real nice ping right there

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trump: a legend of US politics

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Next-Gen posted:

i'm still chuckling from when you took that guy seriously who made a kamala joke about the goon food fund

sorry, that whole thing is pretty personal for me, so im bad at getting jokes about it

e: i remember eating 'syrup' that was basically glue/paste

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

FistEnergy posted:

oh yeah that's the stuff, real nice ping right there

ahahhahaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEE

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Lawman 0 posted:

Male Karen lmao

A male Karen is a Karen hth

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

gently caress osu and bama

the 9/11 guy??

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Trump's schedule has nothing about what he's doing in texas tomorrow. It's just that he's leaving to go there at 10am.

How ominous

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Plinkey posted:

idk if your sarcastic or not

Same

I think not sarcastic just honestly impressed at the layers to this posting technique

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

This is violence

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

'BZZZZZT ouch my balls'

was a catchphase for years

are we just acting like it's not a scene in napoleon dynamite?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

goat game goat weapon

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

Same

I think not sarcastic just honestly impressed at the layers to this posting technique

did you call the hotline yet

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I hate this Beavis and Butt-Head reboot

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

the opening scene from 2001: A Space Odyssey where the early human ancestor throws the bone up into the sky, it turns into a taser, and then tumbles back down to land prongs-first on the hominid's exposed ballsack electrocuting him to death (he deserved it)

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquidate all Trump voters

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

This was the best thing Trump did outside of pushing $2000

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Gringostar posted:

pelosi probably had to give pence 24 hours after they summitted the impeachment articles for some of the decorum obsessed succ dems to sign off on it

schumer (surprisingly enough because he loving sucks 99% of the time) is going to invoke a rule that can get the senate to reconvene under times of national emergency once they send the articles to the senate

McConnel has to agree to that.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

wow they really do look lik ebeavis and butthead holy poo poo

Bhaal
Jul 13, 2001
I ain't going down alone
Dr. Infant, MD

CODChimera posted:

trump: a legend of US politics
Yeah, the bar has been raised (lowered?) and I don't even know how it will come out in the wash 5-10+ years from now.

Years ago I recommended Caro's biography of LBJ to a friend but he started reading them shortly after trump took office. His review was "Yeah they're well done books, but it's like, '... and to think one day this liar and cheat would become the president', and it's just underwhelming compared to what we have today"

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Zeno-25 posted:

Liquidate all Trump voters

taze their balls

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

Not wrong

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Though I want to emphasize it was basically accidental.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Inspector Hound posted:

https://twitter.com/Agood_driver/status/1348810177487712258?s=19

Bits of this floated to me through real people I know, it's insane how many people are hooked lined and sunk by Q

dude how fuckin funny would it be if the ARG went IRL and someone blasted out those messages to cell phone towers and all the Q chuds went wild and the country fell into chaos. lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

donelong trulo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sullat posted:

McConnel has to agree to that.

i thought it was just a simple majority for that to happen?

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Nim_Chimsky posted:

are we just acting like it's not a scene in napoleon dynamite?

My pack! Ow! Turn it off!

ALso https://twitter.com/blaireerskine/status/1348811505542836224?s=20

Hope she doesn't become the new Sarah lip sync person

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Gringostar posted:

i thought it was just a simple majority for that to happen?

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1348748786785538050?s=20

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When's the next shoe gonna drop

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Homocow posted:

holy poo poo the "I'M NOT MAD! I'M NOT MAD!!" energy is off the charts

Only registered members can see post attachments!

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

LegoMan posted:

My pack! Ow! Turn it off!

ALso https://twitter.com/blaireerskine/status/1348811505542836224?s=20

Hope she doesn't become the new Sarah lip sync person

Why has Q not bailed out his most loyal shaman by now?

Bhaal
Jul 13, 2001
I ain't going down alone
Dr. Infant, MD

Yossarian-22 posted:

I would add to the top of the list: him not buying into any of the schemes of people like Sebatian Gorka or John "Great Satan" Bolton, and then subsequently firing them. MF was just too vain and cowardly to be interested in traditional world stage american politics, and we're all pretty lucky for that.

Him hiring them maybe nullifies this, but four-years-ago me is genuinely surprised we're not embroiled in a major military action by now.

Bhaal has issued a correction as of 04:13 on Jan 12, 2021

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

oh no, what ever will mcconnell do when he slaps it down and completely ignores anything until jan 20

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Bhaal posted:

Years ago I recommended Caro's biography of LBJ to a friend but he started reading them shortly after trump took office. His review was "Yeah they're well done books, but it's like, '... and to think one day this liar and cheat would become the president', and it's just underwhelming compared to what we have today"
lol it took me like a good 10 seconds before i realized you didn't mean the poster

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Plinkey posted:

finally someone gets it

Hate your posts plonkey

Always will

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1RC_V6sfj4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Bhaal posted:

Yeah, the bar has been raised (lowered?) and I don't even know how it will come out in the wash 5-10+ years from now.

I felt the same way reading that book and also The Making of the President 1970something

Right up there with the pearl clutching over Dean getting a little excited at some rally