Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1348993168319148033

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

she’s a terrorist trying to give you the 5G

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it's loving wild it's not a house rule and those fuckers who got people sick should be expelled but they're probably just get censured

charge them with felony assault

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Trump en route to mess with texas

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Milana vayntrub, and there are alot of pics like this far away from this thread

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

it's just the flu bro

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Flavius Aetass posted:

did you guys not see last time that the AT&T girl has tearfully asked people to stop making disgusting remarks about her breasts?

yeah :(

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

you're mom

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

LOL wow how did she do it????

my state is competing for dead last, but if it only had the population of South Dakota we'd be 30% vaccinated now and 100% by April

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I truly do hope so. It'd be incredible weekend content if they take it up thursday and remove him before the weekend.
I will literally buy myself a case of champagne sparkling white wine and drink it all weekend

:same: let's party like it's 1999 but with masks

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
God he's such a colossal turd. He flips back and forth from:

"We have support like you wouldn't believe"
**BRAIN LOADING**
"Violence is never the answer.."
**MALFUNCTION**
"The cities that were ATTACKED BY BLACKS WERE AWEFUL!"
**Seems To Be Fine Keep Going**
"My response was totally appropriate and more is coming"

Thanks to this loser we now have another 200 years in whatever is left of this country, monkey spunk rednecks complaining how great the country was when he was in charge and how he wanted to bring slaves back.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Isn't this... illegal in terms of world trade or whatever? To just straight up declare yourself a tax free shelter.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

emfive posted:

Alamo, TX is a very small town. If you have not been to rural Texas (something to be thankful for) that means there is absolutely no infrastructure at all. Many of the roads may be effectively impassable by anything other than off-road vehicles. There appears to be a park and several schools. There is a Burger King and a gas station called EL TIGRE #12.

I don't think the population of any small should be influenced, positively or negatively by the actions of the feds. State, sure.

But like, who's going to invade Alamo TX, a population of not even 20k people, that sounds like the wild west? Who's going to give a poo poo about their guns? The people that live there are probably teh same people hugging their guns because the big bad government will take them away, and like, who cares about them? Maybe in areas where people actually live

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Isn't this... illegal in terms of world trade or whatever? To just straight up declare yourself a tax free shelter.

no???

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Honestly it absolutely should. I can't get the image out of my head of those representatives who were offered masks and denied them, smirking. They were like 1 step away from toddler-coughing and spitting on folks to make a "point".

Maybe Dems will have some teeth about this now that they are being personally affected?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Asproigerosis posted:

How would it be illegal for a country to set its own tax laws

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

LegoMan posted:

There's like almost 50 Stephen King movies and maybe 3 are good

i like Thinner, about the fat guy who can't stop losing weight after being cursed for running over and killing a gypsy while getting road head

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I don't think the population of any small should be influenced, positively or negatively by the actions of the feds. State, sure.

But like, who's going to invade Alamo TX, a population of not even 20k people, that sounds like the wild west? Who's going to give a poo poo about their guns? The people that live there are probably teh same people hugging their guns because the big bad government will take them away, and like, who cares about them? Maybe in areas where people actually live

It's the Rio Grande Valley, most of the people living there are probably Latino

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

what happens when these old fuckers die because of covid? who replaces them?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

sullat posted:

three, four times zero is still zero.

three, four times a Patriot Act is still negative civil rights

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Asproigerosis posted:

:capitalism:

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks goons for promoting horniness

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

i like Thinner, about the fat guy who can't stop losing weight after being cursed for running over and killing a gypsy while getting road head

Doctor Sleep is also very good, especially the director's cut version

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

PyPy posted:

there was a movie with the guy from chasing Amy and the guy from band of brothers and Morgon freeman where they had to prevent an alien named mr gay from poisoning a water plant with his alien seed

it was callled dreamcatcher and it was terrible

its based on the book stephen king wrote when he was hopped up on painkillers after getting hit by a van

also has aliens that try to go up ur butt that they call butt weasels or maybe they come out of ur butt?

shyduck posted:

I bet he thinks the Alamo is in Alamo

:yooge: theyre hiding ballots in the basement of the alamo lets go get em folks!

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

It's the Rio Grande Valley, most of the people living there are probably Latino

like a quarter of the population are employed by ICE

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LegoMan posted:

There's like almost 50 Stephen King movies and maybe 3 are good

How do they keep making bad movies based on Stephen King? I mean the Shining owns, but with how much poo poo they've put out, and they keep just making really lovely movies, like just stop and make one good one.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
trump gonna move to Saudi Arabia

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

oxsnard posted:

like a quarter of the population are employed by ICE

that's just sad and ironic

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

How do they keep making bad movies based on Stephen King? I mean the Shining owns, but with how much poo poo they've put out, and they keep just making really lovely movies, like just stop and make one good one.

Dark Tower :smith:

Oh the things that could've been if they'd just adapted The Gunslinger directly instead of trying to fit the entire 7 books of plot into 1 lovely, lovely film

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
420 taze it

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I feel like a lot of King movies are 'fine'.

Both iterations of IT are pretty well received. The 2nd part always sucks more it seems like.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

balls gonna be lit

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm glad Sheldon Adelson is dead and in hell.

Sheldon Adelson's one final wish was for the US to nuke Iran, Pompeo is just doing this in memory of Adelson.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

WOW guys is this REAL?!?!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I think this qualifies as bio-terrorism.

Expel the antimaskers you loving cowards.

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

GreenBuckanneer posted:

what happens when these old fuckers die because of covid? who replaces them?

the donors choose

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
lol mike duncan calling them chuds

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1349024905497608195

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Footnote: please do not bring your Jews

I mean seriously