Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I am reminded of that breadtube video about how right wingers don't really like learning, to them it's basically just about worship of an established canon, and thinking is heresy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

quote:

Us Right wing LGBT have now been totally cast out.

This is it.

From what I am seeing On other social media platforms us Right wing LGBT have been completely ostracised from the larger community like never before.

The anime and furry communities are also a wreck.

Shits just gonna get worse :/

quote:

I find a not insignificant number of weebs are right leaning

quote:

Indeed.

It's like what? 60/40?

Furries are 80/20 like the rest of the lgbt

quote:

It seems more of the ones that aren't, are the people that just jumped on the bandwagon in the last decade or so and are trying to hijack the fandom like they've done with every other entertainment medium. The people that have been watching anime since back when it got you bullied in school are generally laid back, even if they aren't right wing necessarily.

quote:

What are weebs and furries?

quote:

Chinese cartoon afficianados, and people that got their first boner while watching duck tails.

Glad I could help.

(an image of a pink triangle patch is posted)

quote:

a patch that looks like a vagina? for a gay dude?

holy poo poo i'm so confused.

quote:

You've heard of flair? Like the gold stars the Nazis made the Jews wear?

That's the flair the Nazis made the Gays wear in the camps.

quote:

WTH are Furries and Weebs?

I mean I've heard of dweebs (grew up in the 80's), but....or do I really not want to know?

quote:

I already answered the question. Anime fans and people that masturbate to anthropomorphic animals (It doesn't HAVE to be a sexual hobby, but for most people it is).

quote:

I'm part of an even smaller, more widely persecuted minority:

Trappers

I'd like to see us " outsiders" get together to fight a common enemy.

Plenty of marginalized people.
Add them all together....

quote:

That's the killer.

WE are the liberals.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

OwlFancier posted:

IBM was founded in 1911, in case you didn't know.

I actually didn't know that, huh. Though I'd still argue that saying "IBM silenced the Nazi's enemies" is still inaccurate.

quote:

I'd like to see us " outsiders" get together to fight a common enemy.

Plenty of marginalized people.
Add them all together....

Huh, yes, fighting against the people who want to give you rights and equal treatment to prop up the people who want to oppress you, put you into prison or execute you. I wonder why more "outsiders" haven't done this?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Freep: Welcome to neo Jim Crow

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/tomolikestoeat/status/1348294298987622400

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
All the upcoming protests are being described as FBI gun snatching traps. Kinda calms my nerves a bit

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

"You’re unable to view this Tweet because this account owner limits who can view their Tweets. "

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Bobulus posted:

"You’re unable to view this Tweet because this account owner limits who can view their Tweets. "

So Tei is on some kind of special buddies list with with this "tomolikestoeat" fella. If the tweet is a call to violence, I'd be concerned here.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Bobulus posted:

If I recall correctly, this is a tweet describing how if something is punishable by a fine, that means it's only illegal for poor people.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It is, and it was visible this morning.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Bobulus posted:

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
That quote is very raw, but I would like to mention that it's not a real FF Tactics quote, sadly. You can tell it's from a generator because the text overlaps with the portrait area, something that doesn't happen ever in the actual game.

:goonsay:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

cant cook creole bream posted:

So Tei is on some kind of special buddies list with with this "tomolikestoeat" fella. If the tweet is a call to violence, I'd be concerned here.

just lol at this poo poo stir attempt

just ravenous for kei to have hosed up somehow

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

the ur-quan master say-- Happy camping

I beg pardon in the name of Tomotomi, I guess you can't trust random people on the internet anymore from changing the setting to private to poo poo

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

OwlFancier posted:

I am reminded of that breadtube video about how right wingers don't really like learning, to them it's basically just about worship of an established canon, and thinking is heresy.
sorry, "breadtube"?

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

InsertPotPun posted:

sorry, "breadtube"?

"Breadtube" is a way of referring to YouTubers who make videos with an ostensibly leftist perspective, even if their content isn't explicitly leftist. Common members include people like HBomberguy.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

If you send your kids to a religious school, you expect these people to teach your kids that religion, and turn your kids onto that religion.

If the school is religious and conservative ( what religious school is progressive? ), you want the kids to become conservative people too. And the central point of conservatives is to protect traditions and the status quo.

From a conservative point of view theres only 1 way to do thing and is the correct way.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Rea posted:

"Breadtube" is a way of referring to YouTubers who make videos with an ostensibly leftist perspective, even if their content isn't explicitly leftist. Common members include people like HBomberguy.

Yeah like, general left wing youtube I guess, I couldn't remember who exactly made it and they cross pollinate a lot.

I think it was a video about prager u but I can't remember who did it, might have been shaun? Basically the prager u video was one of those "the radical left hates western culture" vids and the arguments were wild, like the point of literature study is to read shakespeare and go "wow this guy is amazing" and not think about it any further than that and if you do you're trying to destroy history by thinking about it too much.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 12, 2021

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

That was not posted with a straight face.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Rea posted:

thank you. :)
you should see me in the "chud" threads. all "fellow pedes we woowoo our itchy glasses stan! kekekeke!" and i'm all "...some of those are words i know..."

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Trump says the words "Biden Administration"

LIVE: President Trump Delivers Remarks in Alamo TX at the 450th Mile of New Border Wall 1/12/21 2 PM Central

quote:

To: Jane Long
“It will come back to bite Biden/Biden admin.”

??

Yikes.

42 posted on 1/12/2021, 1:13:51 PM by maggief
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Spirit of Liberty
It’s really sinking in now, he’s going away, that sucks.

Thank You Mr. President.

58 posted on 1/12/2021, 1:17:36 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

“Now is a time for peace.”

In other words, conservatives stay home and quietly accept the loss of our country.

63 posted on 1/12/2021, 1:18:31 PM by Pollard (Bunch of curmudgeons)

quote:

To: Jane Long
Watching him....listening to him......tears 😢

69 posted on 1/12/2021, 1:19:40 PM by Jrabbit
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jrabbit
Tears, here, too.

73 posted on 1/12/2021, 1:21:31 PM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow,)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Paul R.
what are we going to do without this man? What? I felt so safe with President Trump as president that I’ve not felt in years. Come January 20 that feeling of security will be gone.

78 posted on 1/12/2021, 1:23:02 PM by NeverTyranny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

quote:

Did President Trump give up? Can’t take this rollercoaster.

137 posted on 1/12/2021, 1:55:50 PM by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." -GW)

quote:

To: CottonBall
It was speech about the past. Acknowledged a Biden administration. Nothing hopeful about the future in that speech. Other than saying we will haunt the Biden administration. Which is not hopeful at all considering we waited for 4 years for exposure and justice. He basically said -so long.

141 posted on 1/12/2021, 2:00:29 PM by Revel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 108 | View Replies]
Trump talks of 'Biden Administration'

quote:

This is not what many of us want to hear. Many including me hold out hope that something will come in at the last moment to take out the coup plotters.
I imagine there is nothing else he can do that would not plunge the nation into civil war.

The Democrats, their fake GOP accomplices, their Press, Big Tech, Courts, SEIU-BLM-Antifa forces and their CCP partners seem to have defeated him and all of us.

1 posted on 1/12/2021, 2:10:40 PM by Hostage
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: TTFX
Tons of money from all over the world stole the election.

Feels like the sun has been blotted out by the world powers who did this to the USA.

4 posted on 1/12/2021, 2:16:19 PM by Jonny7797
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Hostage
This is heartbreaking. Why did he not release the information he has, after repeatedly saying he would?

7 posted on 1/12/2021, 2:18:43 PM by philippa

quote:

To: Diana in Wisconsin
Ronald Reagan was a better American President than Donald Trump.

32 posted on 1/12/2021, 2:32:52 PM by AmericanInTokyo (Congratulations to Jim Donohue on his acceptance to Nanyang Technology University, Singapore! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JonPreston
Call if living in a fantasy, if you will. For me, it has been a faith that God would keep the evil from overtaking our great nation. The faith is pretty well shaken now, but I am probably still “mentally damaged”, as you say.

36 posted on 1/12/2021, 2:36:57 PM by NEMDF
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Freep: I am probably still “mentally damaged”, as you say.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I can't loving believe his base still thinks he has super secret evidence of voter fraid that he's just, like, holding onto.

The mental gymnastics are astounding

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Wait why is the SEIU responsible? Is this because of Nevada?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
There is hard evidence and it may emerge in GA and AZ soon.

There is also undeniable evidence in PA in their SURE system tabulations which are proven incorrect. There is undeniable evidence in NV and other states, all having margins that are outcome deterministic.

The State Farm Center incident in GA brought the Zapruder film of our era catching election workers red-handed, confirmed in a half dozen ways, and with an impossible spike in votes for Biden immediately following.

But the lawsuits had to be filed in a hurry based on affidavits and a preponderance of hastily gathered evidence. It should have brought injunctions and allowed for discovery. There were roadblocks all along the way, from state judges to district judges, to county prosecutors, and boards of supervisors, to US Attorneys, all coming forth with excuses why ballots could not be inspected and audited.

Why would they block a supervised forensic audit of ballots? The answer is because it would yield the election to Trump. I read the decisions and it was clear that the judges involved were biased. There was no effort to get to the bottom of anything questionable. Some judges ruled before the election there was no positive injury and the same judges ruled ‘laches’ after evidence of positive injury was presented post-election. Ridiculous. Not even sour grapes, just in your face a judicially written FU.

Well, moves towards audits are still in the works. They may be blocked still, but maybe not.

Tomorrow, there is going to be fireworks in one state legislature where it is the state legislature itself that wants audits but ran out of time to force it as their session adjourned and a new one is starting.

In all of this tragic injustice and criminal attack, the time schedule was impossible to meet without a court making way for and compelling discovery.

And on Friday in a state court, there is going to be a key decision that should allow forensic auditors to access evidence. The court has already ordered that evidence be preserved. The people involved have been tripped up a half dozen ways but they persisted and finally one Judge seems to be moving to allow discovery. I expect oddsmakers are not optimistic about his longevity.

These and other actions can produce results that will confirm Biden is illegitimate which he is. This is why the President’s words today are so demoralizing. If states finally get to the bottom of what happened is such a way that it is irrefutable that Biden is a fraud, then it will be impossible for Americans to live with it.

We can predict that all the judges, auditors, lawyers, leaders that finally prove the fraud, if they are allowed to access the real evidence, we can predict that this media of enemy propaganda will go all out to smear and discredit every individual involved non-stop. The persons involved in nailing Biden with the fraud, if it is allowed to proceed will be labeled as terrorists of some sort or another. When and if the data comes forth, this media of enemy propaganda will bury it and treat it as if it never existed, just like the Hunter Biden laptop.

As the side of truth attempts to publish the findings, expect internet crackdowns, more deplatformings, censoring, roadblocks until the narrative of ‘conspiracy theory’ solidly adheres to all of it.

There appears to be a mafia hand in all of this supplemented with SEIU and cartel muscle/terrorism. I know from experience that some judges are cowards to real assassins and gangsters. Some may appear tough but even the tough ones can sometimes be brought to see a cold reality of those that will do anything to make them bend. Not talking about roughnecks, talking about sophisticated mobsters that can have them killed without a trace of how or ultimately who, or have their family members perish in some fashion.

A good friend of mine is a bit of a seer or predictor. I never took his ‘visions’ seriously until his ‘visions’ were confirmed more than a few times. His prognostications seem to run lucky and I could never explain it other than dumb luck. And they were random, not always forthcoming. If I asked him what he thought about such and such, what did he ‘see’, he would be silent or just answer “nothing.” Then he told me “I saw Trump win and then lose the election.” He told me this would happen, he told me in September.

Now he says he has another vision.

He says he saw there would be revolution.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I just made a super-long vide about the future of Qanon and Trumperism in general, and used a lot of Freep posts as evidence. Thought it might prove interesting to this thread: Q's Going Nowhere.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
These people literally believe that Trump will use the inauguration of a giant honey trap to imprison everyone who shows up there.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“Why did he not release the information he has, after repeatedly saying he would?”

:magemage:

triwolf
May 9, 2008
There might be a juicer one, but this on the only thread I could find on the Joint Chiefs of Staff statement: Joint Chiefs of Staff Will Recognize Joe Biden as Commander in Chief on January 20,2021

A visual I didn't need.

quote:

Don’t the Chief Joints of Staff have more important things to occupy their time, like teabagging each other?

2 posted on 1/12/2021, 7:06:44 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (You are in far more danger from an authoritarian government than you are from a seasonal virus.)

I misread this initially as "transgender bass."

quote:

Yeah a bunch of transgender brass.

12 posted on 1/12/2021, 7:15:16 PM by HighSierra5

Oh lordy, if only. And "a hot kiss at the end of a cold fist" is pretty poetic for a Freeper.

quote:

I do believe they are going to have a recruitment problem.
No they're not. They are going to turn the armed forces into one giant LGBTQ...XYZ human being bath house with free college tuition and license to hunt down and kill White Christian Conservatives.

The enormity of what has just transpired with this stolen election still isn't appreciated nor acknowledged by we who are being targeted as we speak, but reality will soon impress itself like the hot kiss at the end of a cold fist.

15 posted on 1/12/2021, 7:17:22 PM by Sirius Lee (They intend to murder us. Prep if you want to live and live like you are prepping for eternal life)

Oh no, PLEASE don't cut the military budget! Liberals will be so owned, they won't be able to take it!

quote:

What a bunch of frauds. What’s the point of having a military if they let China take over without firing a shot? These generals should be locked up for going along with destroying the republic. Who am I kidding though. , the military industrial complex killed Kennedy . If we want to get our freedoms back we should push the dumb rear end Dems to cut the military budget as much as possible . Not like they will need much prodding but we can’t go against the American communist military by ourselves . I mean no disrespect to any veterans but we have to realize it the military lets Biden take office they have already violated their oaths.

23 posted on 1/12/2021, 7:31:44 PM by BillyCuccio (MAGA)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

I do believe they are going to have a recruitment problem.
No they're not. They are going to turn the armed forces into one giant LGBTQ...XYZ human being bath house with free college tuition and license to hunt down and kill White Christian Conservatives.

The enormity of what has just transpired with this stolen election still isn't appreciated nor acknowledged by we who are being targeted as we speak, but reality will soon impress itself like the hot kiss at the end of a cold fist.

15 posted on 1/12/2021, 7:17:22 PM by Sirius Lee (They intend to murder us. Prep if you want to live and live like you are prepping for eternal life)

:swoon: Where do I sign up for this army?!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

lmao @ AND FREE COLLEGE TUITION

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

“Why did he not release the information he has, after repeatedly saying he would?”

:magemage:

:allears:

adorable

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.

quote:

Backstabbing McConnell and McCarthy stabbing Trump in the back. Want him gone.
1 posted on 1/12/2021, 3:10:04 PM by NKP_Vet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: NKP_Vet
What they are doing is purging 75+ million voters from the GOP.

Bye bye Repukes.

3 posted on 1/12/2021, 3:12:48 PM by datura (If you have to cheat, you didn't’ win.)
Trump is taking every single Republican voter with him :lol:

quote:

We don’t need Trump to run as a republican anymore! He probably wouldn’t, anyway! He knows all about their ways and is no one’s fool! Trump could run on whatever label he wanted and I think he’d win!

11 posted on 1/12/2021, 3:18:10 PM by Shery (Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem.)

quote:

NY Slimes....very,*very* possibly fake news. But just in case it's true Mitch should know that if the President is "purged" from the party it will be a cold day in hell before I put a check mark next to a name that's followed by an "R".
And there'll never be another nickel from me either.

21 posted on 1/12/2021, 3:23:42 PM by Gay State Conservative (Trump: "They're After You. I'm Just In The Way")

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative
I’d still be happy to vote Republican...but only if the person was an outspoken Trump supporter. I will never vote under any circumstance for an R who betrayed Trump. It won’t matter anyway though because if the GOP establishment turns against Trump, the party won’t matter any longer, that is unless Trump succeeds in purging the party of the establishment. At this point, the GOP is either Trump’s party or it fractures into irrelevance. I hope our “leadership” recognizes that basic reality.

47 posted on 1/12/2021, 3:49:10 PM by FenwickBabbitt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]
Or they could just lie. Which Republicans do all the loving time.

It took rollo tomasi the entire Trump term to realize this

quote:

To: DannyTN
No this would not make the situation moot.

First President to get impeached twice is embarrassing for historical purposes. You do realize who controls/writes history, correct?

The second acquittal would be a moot point since it would be after his term is up.

As of now, the apparatus of the Federal government (Which is actually the Deep State, duh) is kicking sand in the face of the Trump Presidency and his supporters. You know what, most people who supported Trump will just continue to consume material goods, work while contributing to the tax revenue, and pay their mortgages/send their kids to school.
41 posted on 1/12/2021, 3:42:34 PM by rollo tomasi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Rep. John Katko announces that he will vote to impeach President Donald Trump

quote:

Primary him!

3 posted on 1/12/2021, 5:12:46 PM by TakebackGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TakebackGOP
He is in a toss up district and primaring him would just turn the seat blue. He is probably just overreacting. The Dems are clearly over playing their hand so really they are just playing into our hand.
6 posted on 1/12/2021, 5:14:46 PM by amnestynone (We are asked by people who do not tolerate us to tolerate the intolerable in the name of tolerance.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: amnestynone
I would rather have a blue seat.

8 posted on 01/12/2021 5:15:41 PM PST by TakebackGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]
O.... kay....

quote:

To: Revel
Yes a mob went into the Capitol.

No the president didn’t “incite” them to.

Also these people conflate going into the Capitol (illegal) with opposing certain electors (legal).

It was in fact the perfectly legal traditional challenge to electors that the Congress was performing at the time they were interrupted by the mob.

I doubt most of the GOPE know or care.

12 posted on 1/12/2021, 5:17:03 PM by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)
He literally told them to go to the Capitol :lol:

:thunk:

quote:

To: Revel
$700 billion a year in defense spending, and the U.S. Capitol gets overrun by Viking Horn Guy, Lectern Guy, and Pelosi's Visitor.
You can't make this sh!t up.

These nitwits in Congress are humiliated because the "rioters" at the Capitol didn't have to try very hard at all ... and didn't even hide their identities as they conquered Olympus.

Pathetic.

20 posted on 01/12/2021 5:21:10 PM PST by Alberta's Child ("There's somebody new and he sure ain't no rodeo man.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child
What if something happens to Biden during the inauguration? The set up would include blaming Trump and Republicans - somehow tying “evidence” to them. Kamala will have been sworn in earlier. Voila.

49 posted on 01/12/2021 5:40:41 PM PST by freeagle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: freeagle
I have thought that exact same thing. It’s almost like they are setting it up. Talking about threats and all.

53 posted on 01/12/2021 5:44:07 PM PST by dandiegirl (BOBBY m)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies ]
Stop posting threats publicly, maybe?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
They're inventing a conspiracy theory that the deep state will assassinate Biden in order to install Harris and pin the blame on republicans at the same time.

Not content to simply develop new conspiracies to explain events after they happen, gotta have your theories preped and ready to go in case something happens.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

HappyHippo posted:

They're inventing a conspiracy theory that the deep state will assassinate Biden in order to install Harris and pin the blame on republicans at the same time.

Not content to simply develop new conspiracies to explain events after they happen, gotta have your theories preped and ready to go in case something happens.

They started theorizing that one back in April when Biden became the presumptive nominee and Harris was on the short-list for VP with no guarantees. "Biden wins, then retires and they cheat democracy to get a :freep: WOMAN PRESIDENT :freep:" It's something you have to be locked in a conservative echo chamber to give the slightest poo poo about even if it was true

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
The Donald is uhh, not taking well the news that Trump said "Biden Administration"

I'm sure that after the mods have come through the triumphalism will be restored, but they're not feeling great.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kik2dagroin posted:

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.

What they are doing is purging 75+ million voters from the GOP.

Bye bye Repukes.

3 posted on 1/12/2021, 3:12:48 PM by datura (If you have to cheat, you didn't’ win.)

these fuckers are all old as poo poo, did they think the loser's votes were "purged" every other election when they lost?

the grasping at straws is just insane, way worse than the hillaryis44 crowd back in 08 and the stillwithher people in 16

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

these fuckers are all old as poo poo, did they think the loser's votes were "purged" every other election when they lost?

the grasping at straws is just insane, way worse than the hillaryis44 crowd back in 08 and the stillwithher people in 16

They expect them to vote for the MAGA Party ticket. Half the reason Republicans are okay with this late-as-gently caress impeachment is because there's a real risk of a Ross Perot scenario in four years otherwise.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Do they mean DDOS?

In case this isn't a joke, no they mean DOS because they're old. A DDOS (distributed denial of service) attack is a more advanced form of a DOS (denial of service) attack because net hosts got wise that if their servers received 10,000 requests per second from a single source it was probably an attack and they didn't need to send replies to them, hence if you want to make this kind of attack you need to distribute these requests from heaps of different locations making the "attack" requests indistinguishable from the real ones from actual users trying to access the site. This loving jokers is probabily just old as poo poo and don't realise that old style DOS attacks have been solved and thus replaced with DDOS attacks which are much harder to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Still Dismal posted:

The Donald is uhh, not taking well the news that Trump said "Biden Administration"
I'm sure that after the mods have come through the triumphalism will be restored, but they're not feeling great.

"I'm out of conspiracy dust" :lol: